Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In (331 Views)

SUPPLIER OF ALL YOUR CHEAP AGRO PRODUCTS / Buy your cheap airtime and data online. Lotto tickets also available. / Buy Your Cheap USA Used Laptops And Accessories In Osogbo Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
We also offer the following services

Post Utme registration
Jamb change of course/institution
Uploading of result to jamb portal
Printing jamb result slip
Sales of scratch card(WAEC SSCE and GCE)
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Dollypezzle:

Post Utme registration
Jamb change of course/institution
Uploading of result to jamb portal
Printing jamb result slip
Sales of scratch card(WAEC SSCE and GCE)
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Dollypezzle:
Post Utme registration Jamb change of course/institution Uploading of result to jamb portal Printing jamb result slip Sales of scratch card(WAEC SSCE and GCE)
I sent you a message . Reply here. Thanks
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Plutoman:
I sent you a message .
Reply here.
Thanks
I didnt receive ur msg. Was it via WhatsApp or email
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
__
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Plutoman:
I want to fund my 1xbet act.with 1k MTN card.How much will you credit me and what are the details to send.
I have quoted you in one of your thread on nairaland.
Reply on the thread.
I couldn't find ur quote in any thread apart from this. Can I reply u on this thread or u can send me a msg on WhatsApp
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Dollypezzle:
I couldn't find ur quote in any thread apart from this. Can I reply u on this thread or u can send me a msg on WhatsApp
I'm sorry bro. I later discovered that the message did not deliver.
Let do everything here and once it's through,we will edit any unwanted message.
Also let me know if I want to send to your Acct.because I don't know if I can find that 1k card around here.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Plutoman:
I'm sorry bro. I later discovered that the message did not deliver.
Let do everything here and once it's through,we will edit any unwanted message.
Also let me know if I want to send to your Acct.because I don't know if I can find that 1k card around here.
Thanks.
Already replied ur msg. Thank u
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dollypezzle:
Already replied ur msg. Thank u
ok confirmed
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Dollypezzle: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Plutoman:
ok confirmed
Your Transaction has been completed. Thank u.
Re: Buy Your Cheap And Affordable Neccesities. Check In by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dollypezzle:
Your Transaction has been completed. Thank u.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On Instagram In Nigeria (step By Step Guide) / Understanding Online Loans / Artery Pal II Pro, VW System With Memory Function & LED Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.