Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,961 members, 7,803,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (24741 Views)

90% of Girls Would Give Anythin 2 Hear diz 4rm a HonestGuy.Ladies Even Testified / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by ne4real(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2007
what are the 10 love words if told to u by ur loved one, would blow ur mind away?
Re: Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by macgozy(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2007
A lady would want to hear from her guy that: She is the sun in his day, the moon in his night, d wind in his sky, d beat in his heart, the fire that burns the passion within his soul, his very reason of existence e.t.c
Re: Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by Seyin(f): 3:36pm On May 12, 2007
My ex said these to me when he proposed and it actually brought a tear to my eye cry (considering)
"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without"
Re: Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by iice(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2007
Errrhhhh let me not talk lipsrsealed grin
Re: Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by iamdrduru: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2019
Seyin:
My ex said these to me when he proposed and it actually brought a tear to my eye cry (considering)
"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without"

wow, your ex?
so what latter happened
Re: Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U by Biglittlelois(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2019
If it's a distant relationship "I love you" is enough, when together, a kiss on the forehead followed by on the lips speaks volumes kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.