Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed (2383 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / What Should I Do? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Babawale01: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2019
But...... Life goes on

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by daewoorazer(m): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2019

Have you forgotten the popular adage:

“Heavy lies the head that wears the crown”

If your type was probably jailed like the likes of Obasanjo, Mandela; you’d probably commit suicide. There is always light at the end of every dark tunnel bro.

Yes, every tunnel if and only if you are moving. Stop sleeping and waking like there is nothing for you to do. Find something that’ll keep you away from home when everyone is out for work in your neighborhood even if t fetches you peanut.

Else, na phone today right, soon, if pin lost, then go come ask you since na only you dey remain for house when everyone gets busy.

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Pavore9: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Keep away from the bet shop and every other bet shop.

10 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Born2Breed(f): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Clean conscience fears no accusation.

You acted guilty and confused.

Be a man and get busy with a job.

7 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by TiffanyJ(f): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2019
You've got to learn to defend yourself in public and speak out. It is well, sha

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Find another place to start charging your phone and keep away from the shop for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by monechuks: 4:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Someone posted this same story (word for word) some Months ago.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Babawale01: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Thx y'all

@monechuks u can post the link to the story u talking about.
Dis shi8 happend to me yesterday man. It wasn't funny at all.
Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by laplace13: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2019
You be sisi. You are not fit for Lagos cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Nigga44: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
You burst into tears because of mere accusations? undecided

You are not a man!

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Babawale01: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigga44:
You burst into tears because of mere accusations? undecided

You are not a man!

You may be right but it wasn't 100% bcuz of the accusation.

It was like a mixed feelings.

How do you expect someone whose properties had been thrown out of his apartment bcuz he couldn't afford to renew houserent and had to squat and follow another man rules to react to such accusation?

"mere" doesn't exist in a grieving soul dictionary.

Thx for ur input anyway. I will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by tunjilee003: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
you should find something doing or else this is just a tip of backlash you Will still receive.. the road is a rough one but you have to act like a man

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Pele dear. The embarrassment will wear out gradually.

For now, stop visiting that place, not just for the reason of avoiding such next time. But by going there at all, you're smelling what you don't want to/shouldn't eat - gambling. This is the new scourge ravaging the average Nigerian male now. Don't test yourself.

It's painful, but put it behind you. You'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Karleb(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2019
A man should never ever cry in the open.

Always defend yourself with unshaken and bold voice.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Avoid places where idle men hang, that's what you should do.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by ImaIma1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Association matters. The people you surround yourself with and mix up with is important. You go and spend your day around all sorts of people that would probably not add anything meaningful to you.

And now, they look down on you. It's better to make yourself scarce around such places. Look for an alternative charging point. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Jagaban880: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Op what if one of dem Light You? wetin u for do

Bro man up and step up ur games ....no try cry for public again ...... lipsrsealed

i just like the way God create me..... i dont get Angry easily but if i vex last last those guys go apologize and that small boi were point me...go receive hot dirty and smelling slap

No dulling for dullard

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Babawale01: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank ye all for your candid advice. I better start chasing this money. It's true money stops BS....

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Richy4(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sorry man...You will be fine.. You have added something you will tell your kids when the time comes.. When you will become rich and this will later be in the dustbin of history embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed by Babawale01: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
A friend is helping me process a work at the ongoing dangote refinery in Ajah. From what he told me. He said a job is available for me at the refinery if I can navigate my way to Ajah and find a place to sleep around that place. There is job. A 40k job which is not a bad thing to start with.

A place to live around that side could be a tough challenge for but I do not really care about that for now. my major consign now is how to survive through a month before I get paid. Ah this is one go hard oo but it's not impossible.

Plz what I need now is a 10k loan from anyone to survive through the month until I get paid.

I have my BVN or maybe an ID card to give to anyone as a collateral for assurance to pay back as soon as I get paid even with extra change ontop. smiley

I've tried Paylatet and Okash. Den no loan me money.

@ifyalways

(1) (Reply)

n Ben / I Don't Know If This Is Normal? Nairalanders I Need Your Help. / People Who Choose Not To Have Kids Or Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.