Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (23411 Views)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by airminem(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
The drums have begun. ... APC why
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by chudez0147(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Next Level
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Tinubu is trading yoruba people and their land for his selfish and corrupt interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by ElMatino5(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Please, we are one Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by ifeco4(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
How can a slave ask his mastet to go away? As long the Yourubas allegence and loyalty lies in Sokoto, the south west can not do anything to stop whats going on currently. Fighting back is the only option available because the federal government doesn't have the political to stop this senseless killings. But wait a minute, is it because a daughter of an elite was killed that made them to issue the ultimatum?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by InvertedHammer: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
/
Fulani herdsmen strike without warnings. The element of surprise is the key to their modus operandi.
Afenifere should spare us these warnings. They are beginning to sound like a broken record. Action speaks louder than words.
/

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by jchioma: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
That is the spirit my brothers from Southwest. No more subjugation from the north and their Southern allies slaves.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by chopmymoney(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
You should bow your head in shame....because it shows you have all failed as leaders.
Leave empty threat and put your house in order.
By the way...where is OPC? and other afonjas?
OPC couldn't protect their region only to rant on social media
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by inveco(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2019
OK it has gotten to this point. Now, there will only be one thing and that's division amidst yoruba if care is not taken. And when this happens, forget Presidency 2023

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by CodeTemplar: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I don't know if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.
Chest beating doesn't win battle.
Elders doesn't go to war.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.
In the North, it is still the youth that are issuing threat and counter threat.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west
Youth are wiser, all man for himself. If your overpaid and pampered leaders watch it, na you want go raise army to fight? enh? You wen Neva chop finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nelsonobj: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Where's jagaban?
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Is this balls?
Fighting without strategy?

emilas1979:
I don't know if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by maximilano: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Making noise is now afeniferes stock in trade. It’s a weekly thing that’s why the Yoruba’s don’t take them serious. They only speak for themselves and their pockets.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Quorax: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:

lol... shey the d youth that does not believe this herdsmen menace is real, is the youth you are banking on? why would they believe? i no get power this morning jare before codetemplar come attack me again say i dey hate on yorubas. tongue

what that guy does not know is the we have to talk the way we do because if we do not, if they conquer SW then other part of the South is doomed.

It is a pity people are playing to gallery over this issue.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by TheAlchemist: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2019
State Police, Local Community Police, State governors should fully be in charge of the security affairs in their states.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Tinubu is trading yoruba people and their land for his selfish and corrupt interest.

Yeah Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Quorax: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Is this balls?
Fighting without strategy?

justt kuku tell us say u can not talk for fear of being rounded by military cos i see that is what u are insinuating.. anyway, ur land, ur business

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by YoungLionken(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Thisis2raw:
My question is, whats Pres Buhari actually doing about this Herdmen menace?

The answer is quite simple..

Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Olarewaju89: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Fake news undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by izombie(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Since the south west governors have decided to play politics with the lives of the people they are supposed to protect i guess afenifere is the only mouth piece that the yorubas have now. Just as someone pointed out, where are the yoruba youths and what are they doing about all this?

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by adecz: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Talk,
Talk,
Talk

More talk,
talk
talktalk
talk talk talk!!!!

Arrfonja!!!

HABA MALLAM BAYARBE!!!

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by sammhi(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:

Problem of Yoruba is atenuje .....crumbs ..
They are absorbing all these because of ministerial lists and a promise of the presidency by 2023

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Yes I don't want to be wasted like the Shia without results
OR made to swim in the mud like Igbos without any endgame
OR become avengers that doesn't avenge shiiiit

And yes it's my land, my business

Quorax:
justt kuku tell us say u can not talk for fear of being rounded by military cos i see that is what u are insinuating.. anyway, ur land, ur business
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by shedy03(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
why na, servant chasing master away. lol.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Thisis2raw(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2019
YoungLionken:

The answer is quite simple..

Nothing!
The way this govt was on the neck of the past govt, i thought there's will be way better.
During the past administration only north east was experiencing insurgence, now the entire country is unsafe
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by lonelydora: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Dog wey dey bark no dey bite.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Kdon2: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by executive12: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Susu888:
Hmmm, this matter is still brewing? undecided
War is not Good for the country in general no matter the tribes. The fulanis should heed the words of the land owners nd vacate, so should the people of south in the North. Make evryone stay him lane till things calm down.

To the people adding fuel to the arleady burning flames , i say may u nd u alone witness wht u wish for this country.

What do you mean by "people adding fuel"? Do you mean the people who are calling a spade what it is?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2019
sometimes I'm forced to believe that the man in Aso-rock is simply a terrorist, one that is more dangerous than boko-haram,where are the likes of Fr EJIKE mbaka who claimed he was the awaited Messiah, why have they all suddenly gone mute,shame on all those who brought that terrorist of a man to over see the affairs of this country,shame on you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.