Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (32860 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Stray Bullet Shot By Soldiers Kill A Man In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by stephenduru: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2019
A 10-year-old girl was brought to Jos,Plateau State from Ebonyi State in February 2019 to live with her uncle and wife for education support.

Unfortunately,she had to go through series of violent abuses by her uncle's wife. Women and Girl Child Rescue and Development Initiative received the report on 23rd July 2019 from concerned community members where the girl live with her uncle and wife.

On 24th July 2019,the team of Women and Girl Child Rescue and Development Initiative visited the Police Divisional Headquarters,A Division to follow up the case which has been charged to court.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-was-done-to-10-year-old-girl.html

1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2019
The woman is one of the axis of evil.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
This is an act of wickedness. She should be punished so as to teach others behaving like animals a lesson

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by harkandey(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2019
this is a pure devil

8 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2019
And what was done to the woman. Don't tell me she is still roaming around free.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Return her to her parents if you can't deal, why dehumanize a kid like the this angry angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
grin

Woman's inhumanity to Woman...

7 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Deestro(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019

Holy Cakes!!!

How can people be this wicked, can this woman even do this to her own child, just because she isn't your child doesn't mean she's not someone's child.

Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ralmix(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Ahhh

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by mgh2: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Women are heartless and evil. They don’t care about other children that are not theirs... they only pretend to care when in public places but at home they are cruel towards them.

They make sure their own children put on the best clothes and eats the best food while the children of others feeds on crumbs and wares rags as clothes.

To hell with these bunch of devil incarnates called women. Spit!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by slimvida(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Why not return the girl to her parents.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Haa
Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by queenxey1(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
No b by force to train a child na
If her stubbornness is beyond control
Why not return her back to her parentt than all this rubbish on a child of ten year fa
Her parent actually trust u before they can entrust this Kid on u ... Yes a kid (abi no be ten years)

I also stay with a gurdian from age twelve til this University tim
I do misbehave but they always say "if she's our daughter we no go kill her "
And up till now I don't refer to them as gurdian instead I call them my biological parent

All good deed will always return back o and d bad will also do likewise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LadySarah: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
e
Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
that crazy woman should be charge for attempt murder....useless woman

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ichidodo: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Women and their affinity to wickedness..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Women are the most violence creatures on earth, that's why I'll remain a M*sturbator till I retire and leave the planet.

Now I understand why God never had them in His initial plans. He immediately he made them, all His plans were ruined.

The worse are those of them with little change and position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Endtimebro: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
But why na. Can this woman do same to her child for whatsoever offence.
Why women wickedness they pass devil own?
Anyways end time woman displaying end time wickedness

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
And what will she do with any lady flirting with the hubby? cry
Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Babaheekmat: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Igbo never learn..

Suffer with your daughter than sending her to live with relatives

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ziel20: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2019
My child can't and will never live with someone else. People can be very wicked.

There are MONSTERS out there. Monsters

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Babaheekmat: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Imstrong2:
And what will she do with any lady flirting with the hubby? cry

Na to send hired killer be that
Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
this is scary

women.... how can a woman do this to the child of her fellow woman

why the allow girl to stay when u know that u won't be comfortable with her in the house

or was she seeing the girl as a rival

i am sure devil is also saying God forbid to this woman
Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
When the government insists on family planning and take drastic measures against parents who give out children they bore but can't fend for, all these will stop automatically.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Basseybruce: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
kolafolabi:
This is an act of wickedness. He should be punished so as to teach others behaving like animals a lesson
The uncle's wife naa....

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LadySarah: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ebonyi Government should do something About child traffic king ,birth control and child slavery in Their state.

Anyone Noticed All the children dealt with by their parents and gyatdians lastweek and this week are All from Ebonyi.Umahi,wake up.Everybody that wants underaged help runs to Ebonyi.These guardians maltreat them and even when Their parents are informed cant do nada.

It used to be AkwaIbom until their governor intervened.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
cry cry cry

Immediately I saw the post I just knew the culprit will just have to come from the South east....why are women from the federal republic of Biafra so wicked and heartless to their maids.

When they are caught you see them crying and begging, hopeless sets of Jezebel's descendants.

The government need to start doing something proportional to these menace, its becoming too much and on most occasions the victims are the girl child that have been discussed extensively on national level.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Take a second and imagine if the woman that did this were Buhari - the President of this country - She would kill and maim everyone she doesn't like.

Wickedness is more among the poor and inconsequential, than with the rich. This is why fate sometimes refuse to elevate the poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / I Was Robbed, The Thieves Placed Palm Oil At My Door / Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.