Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

You Can Invest And Get Huge Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Invest And Get Huge Profit (707 Views)

How To Capture A Huge Profit On Binance Or Coinbase's New Coin listing / Make Huge Profit Daily With Only 1k / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Invest And Get Huge Profit by bimbiz: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
We are giving everyone the opportunity to become a Landlord in Lagos State.

With 200,000Naira, you can become a land owner in our estate in a very good area in Ibeju Lekki Lagos( The fastest developing part of Lagos)

When you pay 200,000Naira, you will become a Land owner and we shall give the opportunity to pay the remaining 400,000Naira Little by Little in 12months

These is a great opportunity that no company in Nigeria can give you. You have the opportunity to pay Little by Little.

We have all the necessary documents and we shall give you the opportunity to verify the documents of the land/estate before you buy

When you visit our office,we shall take you to the location of our estate for free

Our estate is a Dry Land we shall show you all the documents.

These is an opportunity for you to invest and get 200% Returns on your Investment within 3months as our estate is located in the fastest developing part of Ibeju Lekki.

Every interested person should indicate and i will get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

Gtransfer Money To Your Bank Account From Paypal / Trade-nigeria / Chinese Companies Commit $1.4 Billion Investment Into Bankable Energy Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.