Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? (25352 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / What's The Best Answer To “How Much Do You Want Us To Be Paying You?" / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by miraklee: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na lie jor
Wotabat 'developing my CARRIER'..?
na auto-correct be that one too?

hannysur8:

Auto -correct is shit, thanks Ode

1 Like

Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by hannysur8(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
miraklee:
Na lie jor
Wotabat 'developing my CARRIER'..?
na auto-correct be that one too?

That’s your Problem
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by incogni2o: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Worst Advice :

You think everyone cares about Honest Question.

Best is to be Politically correct abeg
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am leaving my current workplace because i have spent 35 years in my workplace, i am tired. grin grin
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
hannysur8:

It also changed career to carrier ba? cheesy
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by churchee: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
hannysur8:
Auto correct also changed career to carrier abi?

onye ara.
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by rinzaugustine: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
dingbang:
I left because my results weren't appreciated in my former place of work.
Talking bad about your previous employer may not work in your favor
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
rinzaugustine:
Talking bad about your previous employer may not work in your favor
that's what they tell you, recruiters now hire people who are honest.
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by profsomebody(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol
kokaneprodigy:
auto correct can never change leaving to living
Re: Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2019
ajon1:
How about you tell them the truth?

I figured you pay well than my present employer
money is always the determining factor sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / 5 Statements That Can Destroy Your Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.