Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video (26445 Views)

Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / "Lack Of Education Made You Loose Grammys" - Naomi Campbell To Burnaboy / Nina Rocks Short Gown To Burnaboy Concert at Eko Convention Centre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by nairafame(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Naija All The Way, American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE

What do you think ?

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/american-rapper-cardi-b-seen-vibing-and.html

5 Likes

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by nairafame(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
One of my favourite naija song of all time.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Babaheekmat: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Nonsense
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by mayskit4luv(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by KingRhodes1(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
The real oba orin
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by SolarKing247: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Truly international.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Payed ad and hype cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by happybee: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Burna jam don dey tear cardi B pant...
Hehehe gringrin

4 Likes

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2019
so what?

does cardi b singing burna boy's song change the fact that burna boy is still an international upcoming artiste?

4 Likes

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by BizBayo: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Biggie man wey no dey wear agbada!
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by KingLennon(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2019
His music is widely accepted. If you don't love Burna boy then you're missing something grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by thaoriginator: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
angry
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by loadedvibes: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
That's cool.. but I agree with the commenter up there that said burna is still an international upcoming artist.. take a preview from his Cochella performance and how the crowd didn't really flow with him

1 Like

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by SultanOfAbia: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Cardi B always Opening Her Mouth Like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by tstx(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2019
I wonder how much they paid her
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Burna to the world
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2019
heard cardi is coming to Lagos for a concert

1 Like

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Dem wan steal Steflon Don property angry

1 Like

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Raydos: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
B
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by ichidodo: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Why she like that?!...Like a souped up Barbie.

1 Like

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by theenchanter: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Though, it's been long I bought a Nigerian musical album....

I'll definitely buy burna's AFRICAN GIANT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by anambraamaka: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Burna
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by degamemaster(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2019
All these oyibos artists that are now coming to either perform or collaborate with naija, I don't trust them at all. They've seen that afrobeat is making waves and getting more accepted and have more market power, they're now shifting their useless raps of shitty asses down here. Anyways, I won't blame them much, rather I wil blame our people who doesn't value what we have and our own unless it's mixed with or becomes "white".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by BanevsJoker(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Cardi B always Opening Her Mouth Like
Is that Tyler?
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by Montanasnr(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Burna Boy is soaring higher.
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by KendrickAyomide: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Jesus christ ! Na new thing? See news !
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by 01mcfadden(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
KingLennon:
His music is widely accepted. If you don't love Burna boy then you're missing something grin
I'm missing everything and not just something o.
Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by chuckdelis: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Oluwacardi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos) / Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash / Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.