Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kloop Is Scared Of New Manchester United Target - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kloop Is Scared Of New Manchester United Target (838 Views)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Signs New Manchester United Contract Until 2024 / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kloop Is Scared Of New Manchester United Target by samuelpzul: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
The Reds boss saw the Portugal international up close in Wednesday's friendly clash and believes he would strengthen the Red Devils

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has praised Manchester United-linked Bruno Fernandes, admitting it wouldn't be nice if the Portugal international signs for the Red Devils.
The 24-year-old has reportedly been a target for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side all summer as part of the Norwegian's rebuild at the club.
Klopp had a front row seat to witness Sporting CP's Fernandes score and assist against his Liverpool side in a 2-2 friendly draw at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday.
And he was impressed by what he saw, insisting that, should United push through a deal to sign him, he would make their rivals stronger.
"If he [signs for Man Utd] then we will face him. He's obviously a really good player," Klopp said.
"They have already a few really good players, so that will probably make them stronger. It's not nice, but [Man Utd's transfer dealings are] not our cup of tea, to be honest."
Fernandes opened the scoring in the fourth minute against Liverpool, with his long-range shot forcing an error from Reds goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.
He then showed his ability to create, springing the offside trap and beating Trent Alexander-Arnold to set up team-mate Wendel with an expertly-played pass.
Fernandes caught the eye in the Primeira Liga last season with an incredible 20 goals and 13 assists as Sporting finished third and qualified for the Europa League.
Sporting president Frederico Varandas has said that any transfer fee to prise Fernandes away from the club will exceed €62 million (£56m/$70m).
The player himself has left the decision on his future to club authorities, but has admitted to wanting to play in the Premier League in the future.
"I don't care about the transfer market. I've talked about this a lot, I don't need to talk anymore. I already said I would like to play in England," Fernandes said.
Re: Kloop Is Scared Of New Manchester United Target by oluomodiamond: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ole must sign fernandez to make our rivals wet their pants !
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Photoshopped Jose Mourinho Signing For The Gunners (photo) / DJ Cuppy Becomes Manchester United Ambassador / Man Utd Sign Full-back Alex Telles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.