Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) (6874 Views)

PerfectMatchMaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2019
what do you mean?
tpiander:

How ironic considering you are busy meddling everywhere.

Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
A pretty nice girl based in Lagos, needs a matured man between 25-30 yrs, christian for a serious relationship 08082860919

Dan, 30yrs, nice, working and also an Entrepreneur, based in Lagos, needs a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue, provided she is presentable and have good attitude as a person. WhatsApp or call 08032059244
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
A pretty fair lady from the east, Christian, working and based in Lagos needs a man in his late 40's or early 50's for a relationship 08034542696

A lady from Lagos and based in Lagos, working, needs a matured man 47-52 yrs, working (MUST) Christian and has the fear of God, for a serious relationship 08023628210

Bibi, based in Lagos, needs a FWB 09056111176

Favor, 6ft tall beautiful Amazon, a reality show fan, a book freak, graduate, if you have money and can carry a conversation. she doesn't want people who she has to keep forcing conversation 09037160169

Blessing, based in Lagos, needs a cool, real and romantic man to chat with, must be a graduate, working class... funny & loving.need a cool, real n romantic guy to chat with ,, must be a graduate, working class... funny and loving... 0815 510 6296 or blessingakpobi@gmail.com
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richard needs a sex mate in Lagos 08122072485

Divine, needs a serious relationship 09037042057
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Kunle, 25yrs, working looking for a serious relationship around Lagos, whatsapp 08160700746.
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ngozi, 25 yrs, from Imo and based in Imo needs a hardworking man between 30-35 yrs 08103861678
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Bola, 21yrs, working, based in Lagos, needs a serious relationship that would lead to marriage, MUST be from the south West and a Christian 08129455035

Semilore, 22 yrs, from Osun and based in Lagos, needs a man from 30-35 yrs for a serious relationship 09073154621
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is for those residing in Abuja ONLY.. Thanks {Match Maker Abuja Group}
https:///invite/I9CjORyPKTC3ZUSQeg0TIh
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, this is official WhatsApp Group for all Imo State Resident's, which includes #Owerri, #Okigwe and #Orlu Zones respectively. If you live around this Zone, kindly join via the link bellow.

https:///Eg8XysEeS0vLQiRUVeO70E

https:///Eg8XysEeS0vLQiRUVeO70E

This is official WhatsApp Group for those residing in Abuja ONLY.. Thanks {Match Maker Abuja Group}
https:///invite/I9CjORyPKTC3ZUSQeg0TIh

This is official WhatsApp Group for those residing in Kano ONLY
https:///invite/Hs6q6gQarVOBNF3wM23hma
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
The first event we will have is a face to face meet and greet lunch meeting on a Saturday yet to be determined . I will work with chosen coordinators to arrange the meeting in their locality . This is to make sure the person posting in here is real and you get to make friends in your area not just Facebook . You never know when you need someone to talk to when you are down or lonely .

Both genders will pay for their lunch- ladies and guys are expected to pay for themselves and that is how you show responsibility that you are not planning to live off a someone from day one .

Anyone who wants to help fund the lunch meeting should please discuss with his or her coordinator (We need Coordinators o).
The vision is to have one face to face event in your area once every three months or 4 times a year . Failure to attend any of them in the year is grounds for removal as we are not sure of you being you .

Rules are for every member no big man or woman or small man or woman in here . I will try to attend the most I can as time goes by so I can meet you in person too . Most events are casual dressing , no need to go shopping

Once a year we will have a National Singles Convention where all singles meet
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Francis Van-Lare‎

I am posting this here to encourage you to write about your day to day life experiences, past or present . That is how your potential match will get to know you better and know how to be a blessing to your life in your journey .

The lessons about Choice , Attitude, Reaction and Luck . Read to the end not boring

When I decided to leave Nigeria for the USA in 1977. I had only $500 in my pocket given to me by my eldest sister , one small bag that I did not check in with 3 shirts and 2 trousers that I carried as a hand luggage . Back then they board first class passengers first then those of us in economy will pass through first class to the poor man area . In passing the poor man area you see the faces of the big men in the First class cabin .

Passing through the first class cabin I saw Alhaji Dantata seated in the first class cabin . He was arguably one of the richest men if not the richest man in Nigeria . I was like this is a man you only see on TV or Newspaper that I am seeing live here and while day dream thinking he looked same as on TV I opened my eyes and we connected eye to eye and I said Good evening sir ! So nice to see you and he greeted me back then I continued to my economy cabin . That one greeting played a big role at the end of the flight .

It was a Pan American Airways flight that made 3 stops Accra , Ghana , Monrovia , Liberia and Dakar Senegal and finally New York . First class passengers usually get off first and expected to clear customs First . Pan American Airways had her own exclusive terminal in New York back then so customs clearance and exit was fast .

I never expected to see any first Class passenger waiting for transportation by the time I got out to the pickup area let alone see Alhaji Dantata waiting to be picked up! I saw him from the back and recognized him and I looked to see who was standing next to him thinking maybe his Personal assistant but it was an airport porter in uniform with his luggage and when I faced him I noticed he look worried and thoughtful and I interrupted his thoughts ...

‘Good evening sir!’, I bowed a little and looked up for eye contact , ‘I cannot believe I am seeing you again , I thought you should be half way to your Hotel by now’ , I said to him .

‘Young man I recognize you in the plane when we were in Lagos yesterday what is your name’ and he stretched his right hand which I grabbed with my two hands , Wow! I am holding the hand of a billionaire here thinking I tap my blessings .

‘My name is Francis sir , Francis Van-Lare sir , why are you still here sir I never expected to see you again sir ‘ I continued . So many sir sir every statement . The only other person I could remember saying so many sir sir to like that to is General Yakubu Gowon I traveled with him several trips when he was head of state as back then civilians were flying Military Head of States in the presidential jet and crew were picked carefully so when I hear General Gowon was traveling any where Internstional or domestic I know I am going . These days an all military crew fly civilian Presidents . Reversal of roles .

‘My name is Alhaji ...’ he goes and I interrupted ‘ I know you sir, who will not know you sir’ . Funny today if anyone tells me so many sirs like that I lose my patience and I will be like get on with it .
‘My pickup limo seems delayed and I have no way of reaching the driver so I am waiting on him’ he said . No cell phone in 1977 even in almighty America .

‘Will you recognize him if you were to see him or his type of limo ?” I asked him. “Yes I would as he is my regular pickup person when I visit New York and he knows to come to this very spot to meet me .” . So I said ‘Good I wait here with you sir until the limo driver comes so I will be sure you left with a known person’ . Looking back later I realized that I made the commitment to wait with him forgetting my own cheap pickup arrangement because the person I was to
Stay with in New York had no car and he already told me how to jump into a bus to A train and catch the A train to 145 st in Harlem a long journey to where he lived and he would meet at the train station .

“Thank you for your offer to wait with me , do you have cash on you? I need some cash “. I thought he was talking to someone behind me when I heard ‘I need cash’ or maybe a Dantata look alike that I am assuming is the original. Before I could answer yes or no I wanted to know how much cash we are talking about here . ‘How much do you need sir “ I asked . “Just a tip for the porter with my luggage , ‘No problem sir ‘ and I gave the porter $10 and he left .
After a few minutes he asked where I was going and I told him Harlem Area in New York . He asked how I planned on going I told him by Bus and Train because I had limited funds .

‘Do you have up to $100 cash on you” he asked
I started to say No because I was thinking he may want to tip someone else again or buy something and my expectation of him giving me a Tip when his Limo comes was already dashed when I realised he was not carrying cash .

“Yes I do have $100” I answered . “Great , I have an idea why don’t you and I take a taxi to my hotel in Central Park ,NY to drop me off, then you take the same taxi to Harlem and tomorrow come to my hotel to get your $100 back ?” . He asked . “Great Idea” I responded and I hailed a Taxi then we started heading to the hotel .

He asked me a lot of personal questions on the way but I asked him none . We got to his hotel and I helped him with his luggage and made sure he checked in ok and he gave me his card and wrote his room number on it and asked I visit next day to collect my $100 back I responded I will come the day after next as next day will not be feasible for him and due to jet lag and he agreed .

On the fateful day I went to visit him and on going there my expectation was that once I asked of him the reception will give me an envelope with my $100 and maybe $20 extra for my transportation and I would be on my way so it took me unawares when the male receptionist told me to go to his room.and after the exchange of pleasantries he said it was a good thing we took a Taxi and that the Limo was in an accident and the driver had no way of reaching him etc that the driver came to explain the next day that I just missed the driver as he just came back from running an errand for him.

He asked that I ordered room service of whatever I wanted and I ordered moderately as I do not believe in taking advantage . He was so relaxed and approachable .Now my turn to be asking questions while in this impressive hotel suite , asked about family , how many wives , business interests ,what brought him to New York etc . He answered all and even told me what I did not even ask for though related .

As we were rounding up he asked if I could be running errands for him the next three days he would be in town as it was more convenient since some of what he wanted required a Nigerian thinking person though he is one to do things by himself hence he traveled without an assistant as the assistant will be a novice about New York City as himself . When he made this statement he assumed I was a New York resident though in subsequent conversation during his trip he found out I was not . After a while I set out to go home then I remembered my $100 but shy to ask him so I bade him bye and left in my mind he will call me to run some errands . I ran three errands for him mostly buying gifts someone that came with one suitcase ended up with 6 by the time he was going back home .

On the morning of the day of his departure ..
‘Did you say you came here to school?’ He asked ..”Yes sir” . “So you have all you need for your school ?” . He asked , my blood started boiling with excitement I am discussing with one of the richest men if not the richest man in Nigeria here and he is asking if I had all I needed ? Check properly , most rich men are insensitive especially Nigerian rich who only believe in giving you crumbs . Remember I only arrived New York to school 4 days earlier with $500 in my pocket of which this man owes me $110 I am hoping to collect back from him and we are not discussing that even . ‘No sir , I do not have what I need for school even clothing all I came here with is $500 and that duffy bag you saw me carrying and I am hoping to get the $110 you owe after you leave then I will look for work ‘. I responded .

“How much is the school ?” He asked , I am thinking don’t tell me this guy is serious and will give $10,000 to a random stranger . “About $10,000 sir I responded . “Wait and he went back to the desk in his room . He opened his briefcase I saw him counting cash , saw him writing something which later was a cheque and he walked to me . “Take this envelope , that is your $100 refund plus extra to buy clothes it has $1,000 in there . I was going to give you $500 before to include your $100 and the rest to say thank you for running errands but when you said you have no clothes I decided to double it . Take this cheque if I were you I would cash it when I need it for school I would have given you the whole $10,000 but funds in that account are committed for something and I have drawn much out of it shopping so manage this and I hope it helps . If you need anything else or need help to complete the fees later call this number in Nigeria and tell him , he would get the message across no matter where I and I will take care of it .”

I looked at the cheque a business cheque and was staring ‘Pay to : Francis Van-Lare
Five thousand 00/100 dollars” . I got a headache and temporarily lost vision with tears and sat down and ask for water surprisingly looking back he went to get the bottled water from the fridge and he handed it to me , another humble action !.

That man is so tall and I wished I could hug him , I wished I could have followed him to the airport but Limo was full of suitcases , I wished he could have stayed a few more days so I could show him the nice tourist areas of New York City as he was mostly in the hotel meeting one person or the other . I wished , I wished , I wished !

I can’t shout! Hallelujah somebody may your choices lead you to your miracle , may your attitude lead you to your next ladder of progress in life , may your responses bring you your blessing, may a car accident somewhere else connect you at your location to get your worries in life away in Jesus Name . Amen !

Lessons 1: Choice lesson
I could have walked past that First class cabin and be rushing to go to my economy seat even though I saw the man and not greet him and make eye contact . I chose to greet him and said one or Two things to him and that greeting ID me to him later .

Lesson 2: Attitude and Selfness
I did not have to volunteer to wait with him until his limo arrived but I did . I knew who he was and I was concerned for his safety at JFK airport .
So many people depend on this man with vast business interest I was thinking and if something were to happen to him the collateral damage will be too much .

When he asked for money I gave it to him though I need the money badly myself . When he asked me to come back for the money and I went back but did not remind him that next meeting as I thought he forgot and though I was nervous I said to my self there is time to ask .

Remember when he asked me to order room service ? I ordered moderately , if I had taken advantage I could have pissed him off and may not have been asked back again because I was greedy

Lesson 3: Your responses

When I was growing up when asked how we are or how we feel we say it as it is . Please do not answer it is well when you are not, I am feeling strong when you are sick , I am rich in Jesus name when you are freaking broke . Religion has made us to lie about our true conditions . Imagine if I had not answered with my true conditions when asked if I had everything for school?

Lesson 4 : Miracle or Luck
This plays a lot in our lives . It that Limo was not involved in accident my luck or miracle would not have been perfected so watch your attitude when you meet strangers.

Finally if you have more resources than others please give or help and be humble about it so that someone will give a testimony about you .

Thank you for reading
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Let me start by following the group rules by introducing myself .

My name is Kofo. I live in the Kano area and turning 26 years this December 7.

I am the group owner is Franka Francis , the first thing I want to do here is change mindset , enforce the rule of law ,teach you how to read and write , how to read to understand and not read to attack .

Teach you how to accommodate other cultures, race and sexual orientation . Show you how to empower yourself and save to have a good life after 60 not that you are still struggling when you should be enjoying life at 60. You have to remain here to get the good stuff, please avoid getting exited with no return option by an admin even at state group level . You get kicked out there and you get kicked out here too .

Rule 1 . Your first post, like or comment should happen after you have posted an introduction of yourself containing name , location and what you do . That is following the rule of law . Failure means muting you for 24 hours . When you get access back the first thing you should do is to post that introduction as a second violation means that you are a lawless person ,so we will gladly graduate you out of here with first class honors not to come back .

2. The second thing is learning how to write correct English . No twitter or short hand or pidgin language and no vernacular . Such a post or comment will be deleted and you will be muted as long as the admin who muted you thinks you deserve .
3. Leaning how to write or bring up conversation of value . So write more about your daily experiences or engage us on topics that will build us up , finding a good match or change our mindset .
4. Learning to respect others and no curse words. Not every body thinks the same way as you or sees the same things you see . If you cannot tolerate or be patient with them please go to another post . If abuse you will be muted and second offence you will graduate from here .
5. No vulgar like Bleep or shit, pussy . Learn a better English . References using Vagina or Penis are not considered vulgar

You will attract a better match with your intelligence and wit than with your sexy body or six pack as those attract lust not a long time friendship .

Don’t bother posting challenges , games , religious or political post , they will be declined or deleted should they slip through .

Make post more about you , your skills and your experience . Do not advertise your business just tell us what your skills are .
Business can advertise on Monday business an admin will post every Monday so make a comment about your business inside that post with a comment .

One more thing , people ask me where I am from, my father is half #GERMAN and Half #NIGERIA and my mother is from #Onitsha .

After reading this post PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AS TO HOW THE TEAM WILL IMPROVE THIS GROUP , what activities should we be doing in person face to face etc and HOW YOU CAN HELP US ACHIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SUGGESTING.

So , now show me that you are not a lawless person by introducing yourself as described above because starting Friday Oct 11 , admin will start graduating the big men and women in here out of the group with no option to return . We need quality law abiding members not quantity.

If you have any problems with anyone here please inbox any admin that is not me .
Like everyone I am single and may crush on some babes here as I have blood in me
Thank you for reading
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Meet and Greet is here!

Lagos November 9, 2019
Abuja November 16 2019
Anambra Dec ..
Imo. Dec ..
Akwa Ibom Dec .,
Cross River Dec ..

All events start at 4:00PM . Event venue door will be shut at 3:50pm . We follow the rule of law here .

To find out the venue or render support or supply anything , please join your state telegram group posted in the announcement section and your admins will brief you . We need volunteer DJs and Comedians

I will collect the profile snd resume of all attendees so I know how I can point opportunities to empower you to your direction . Match Maker can also match you with your destiny helper . Please join your local telegram group as that is where event details are posted .
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello,
I am Chiluba a coordinator in Lagos.

George Prince is the State Coordinator for Imo State. Do well to join the Imo Telegram via the link provided bellow.

Hi Everyone,
I am Lucia, the coordinator for AkwaIbom state.

Hi everyone am Ella Okokon frm Cross River State based in calabar.
Hello,
I am Onome Okosun.
Representing KANO STATE

Hi everyone..
I'm Emenaha Chizoba Miracle Anambra coordinator..

I am Tochi Kante, representing ABUJA.
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
wink
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
If you are 30 to 45yrs guy and 27 upwards for ladies, you from Delta or living in delta Please kindly join and be a part of Deltans WhatsApp group. They are a lots of activities that will be going on in the WhatsApp group

To avoid childish and nuisances joining the WhatsApp group, we have stopped using direct links.

To join, please WhatsApp the Head admin representing delta courtship seekers WhatsApp group Oboro Oghenerukevwe Faith on 08123001757
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by fizcoo20(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Kola, 36 based in lagos. Need a busty lady age BTW 25 to 28yrs. Contact me or msg 08156726132. Muslim lady preferable. Lagos base.
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by Dindook: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a note able firm in Lagos. am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful serious relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, rude and saucy type don't message me pls, let's not waste our precious time. Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244... Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by Zinnysophia: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chioma from abia state in Nigeria wants to hook up with a matured man between the age of 33-45 from any country 08091127911
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by donkelvin10(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship....Any interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on +2349023630072
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
December 7 my birthday ...
Single Mother challenge to be posted inside the Match Maker Group . If you are a single mother and not a member of match maker yet please join now .

December 7 . Christmas Gift Challenge to be posted on my personal wall on Facebook
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
donkelvin10
Zinnysophia
fizcoo20
Dindook
Kindly join the facebook group via my bio
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Gift, 24 years old from makurdi, B.Sc holder Need a serious date age 28 - 38 years that can lead to marriage. Better be reached thru her email correspondent Ariahugift@gmail.com

Josephine, 23 years old from Benin needs a serious Date that can lead to marriage. She is a graduate of linguistic Can be reached thru email: emeghoghena@gmail.com

She's hilarious, fair, easygoing, smart, and, she needs YOU, Only if you are LOVELY FOR A SERIOUS DATE Interested e-mail on Cystersaid@gmail.com

Yetunde, from Ondo based in Lagos 28yrs, graduate, self employed 5ft'6inch tall, B+ DC, needs a matured man MUST be working, God fearing, romantic, responsible, honest man 33-38yrs 08091404991

Alex, 38 yrs from Abia base in Lagos, AA O+ 5ft 8 inch, needs a lady MUST be honest, God fearing, hardworking, culinary skills 24-36yrs 0908066241 or 08064487512

Marvellous needs a lady fro a serious relationship 25-33yrs 08062611734

Adaeze, from Abia, 26yrs AA, based in Lagos 081455408623

Adebari, early 40's, from Oyo, AA O+ 6ft 9inch, fair needs a lady 28-44 08061262881
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received a lots of messages From those who are interested in joining our WhatsApp group. But I want to make one this clear to everyone, this whatsap group is not made for everyone also is not by force that u must join us. Is by choice not by force. Many people are not happy that u must pay a fee before u join. I understand how u feel about it. I have been matching people up for over 2 years , I didn’t charge them any fee. Many homes has been settled through my hookup. while many are still hoping for the right person.

After match making people . they will not come back and say common thank u or even show appreciation (as in, thank u) only few out of many will say MM thank u. My HOOK is No More free . Depending on where u base, the fees are different. U must register before u join our WhatsApp group or before I hook u up personally. I can not work for u or anybody for free again. Those days are over and forgotten. Don’t waste ur time to in box or whatsap me without ur payment. u MUST PAY if u NEED MY ASSISTANT ON HOOKUP, let me congratulate two of our sister who found their soulmate yesterday also those who has already found their better half in our whatsap Group. Congratulations in advance. Am happy that matured educated responsible people are the ones joining the group. The group is very peaceful and well profound. . If u want to join u can contact me on this number. Only serious minded people who are ready to respect our rules and regulations. Are permitted to join. send a message to my Assistant Anita 08177178459
congratulations once more to our newly found love in our whatsap group.
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lizza, based in Lekki in Lagos, wants hookup +2348133921565

Temitope based in Egbeda, Chubby, 25yrs, needs a serious relationship call 09014839405

Uchechi, 19yrs based in Ikotun, needs female & males friends 08131383341

Omotee, 32yrs based in Ogba area of Ikeja, needs a matured man for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage 08171728412
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new Year

Join the Telegram group with the link on my profile
Re: PerfectMatchMaker(PMM) by PerfectMatchNG: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Limah, based in Lagos, 23 yrs, needs a matured man for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage 08131883266

Posh, 20 yrs, based in Ogun, needs a man for frienship +234 810 894 6006

Precious, Igbo, based in Lagos, needs an Igbo man 30-35 yrs for a serious relationship 08140459190.

Lola, Yoruba, 25 yrs, based in Lagos needs a man 30-35 yrs Must be a christian, yoruba and working 08136882709

Mercy, 22 yrs, based in Lagos needs a man 35 and above 08135920685

Nancy needs a sex for cash relationship 08131276968

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hook Up And Sex Chat Link Fod Whatsapp / Fresh Whatsapp Group For New Friends, Funny Posts, Disturbance. / Nairaland Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.