Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

"I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise (2888 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by gistvicreports: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija house mate, Ike reveals that if not for Mercy he would be playing with Tacha as Frodd advised him. Gistvic Reports.

Ike said its not about having a relationship or even pussy with Tacha its just energy to play, with the vibe Tacha is giving him.

Frodd goes against it as he tells him to be satisfied with what he has.

Frodd said:
"Don't play Yourself, don't be foolish, don't count your eggs before you hatch it, My brother ehn, i dont know if you are promiscous"

Ike Replies saying he just wanted to inspect the eggs. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Full Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-want-to-play-with-tacha-just.html

1 Share

Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by gistvicreports: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Just a daily reminder that the Premier League returns in 15 days

8 Likes

Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Patiently waiting to see if Man city can do it a third time but I doubt.
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Patiently waiting to see if Man city can do it a third time but I doubt.
I honestly hope not. Those guys should be undergoing drug tests every week.
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by AdeMavrodi: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
I bet you either
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by AdeMavrodi: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Liverpool or
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by AdeMavrodi: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mancity will win ds league
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Mancity will win ds league
Liverpool still have Origi and VVD.. 2 Legends!! It will be difficult for Man city in the EPL next season!
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by AdeMavrodi: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
eni4real:
Liverpool still have Origi and VVD.. 2 Legends!! It will be difficult for Man city in the EPL next season!

Yeah I agree but not bcOz of Origi? Who is Origi? Scoring in one or two games is different from scoring all season.
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
AdeMavrodi:

Yeah I agree but not bcOz of Origi? Who is Origi? Scoring in one or two games is different from scoring all season.
Without Origi, Liverpool would end last season trophyless!!!
No wonder, they renew his contract!!!
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
eni4real:
Without Origi, Liverpool would end last season trophyless!!!
No wonder, they renew his contract!!!
Yes I agree but Tottenham must not be ruled out
I think they have mature from been a average team to been a potential epl winners...this season might be theirs....nobody knows cheesy
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ayoslimzy:

Yes I agree but Tottenham must not be ruled out
I think they have mature from been a average team to been a potential epl winners...this season might be theirs....nobody knows cheesy
Man city and Liverpool look more complete tho!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
eni4real:
Man city and Liverpool look more complete tho!!!
Of course but I won’t be surprised if both of them end up not winning the title
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ayoslimzy:

Of course but I won’t be surprised if both of them end up not winning the title
Tottenham team is not competitive enough..
Harry Kane is the focus of the attack provided that he is fit.. No other player compete with him in the squad for golden boot

Man city has many competitive players led by a coach with hungry appetite for winning...

Liverpool has Salah and Mane who are codedly competing against each other... The team is ever motivated to win the EPL after the 97 point last season and the UCL trophy...

Man city and Liverpool are slightly ahead of Tottenham to me (despite the latest boost in the Spurs team)!!!
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Joystark(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lol...
You guys are hilarious.
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
eni4real:
Tottenham team is not competitive enough..
Harry Kane is the focus of the attack provided that he is fit.. No other player compete with him in the squad for golden boot

Man city has many competitive players led by a coach with hungry appetite for winning...

Liverpool has Salah and Mane who are codedly competing against each other... The team is ever motivated to win the EPL after the 97 point last season and the UCL trophy...

Man city and Liverpool are slightly ahead of Tottenham to me (despite the latest boost in the Spurs team)!!!
I pray Liverpool wins it,its their time for trophies.
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by inspbado(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Up Arsenal!!
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
E be like say lampard no go smell any silverware dis season
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Mapoka: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Forget man city and Liverpool, chelsea is going to win the English Premier League
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
From the guy above me right to the one b4 the OP... I'm Prada u!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by kokoA(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mapoka:
Forget man city and Liverpool, chelsea is going to win the English Premier League
wetin you smoke? With a coach that should still be coaching high school boys?
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Mapoka: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
kokoA:
wetin you smoke? With a coach that should still be coaching high school boys?

I no smoke anything bro, I have hope for my team this coming season
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Abusawfi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
all of you are just saying rubbish.where you wan come put arsenal
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by SUPERPACK: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
o boy see derailing
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by goodnewscliff(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
They av finished op......

Premier league ti take over.......

Nairalanders can be frustrating ehhhnnnn.......

See their head
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I pray Liverpool wins it,its their time for trophies.
That tune sound very familiar tho..
I wish them well..

(1) (Reply)

SAD: WWE Wrestler, Bobby Eaton Is Dead: Caused Death Revealed / Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Her Stunning Look After Her Walkout Session (pic / Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! (tgirl4real Add A Year Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.