Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (55232 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Toscarele: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Dont you know Ike is into men ?

And cheats on her like crazy.

Dont let her beauty make u think shes irresponsible. Ike is the dog in that marriage .

She called it quits when she couldnt bear his cheating ways anymore .

And the last one that breaks the camel's back was when he tried wooing nina for sex in her private chat. That was the last straw.

So dont even start!

I know the kind of men we have here in nigeria, no be today

wow you must be a friend of the family
this one you are on first name basis
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Amuocha: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
This government sef
Lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by dust88: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wait ooo dem don scatter?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
in nigeria some of we guys tend to have this achaic believe thAt attractive ladies are promiscious while unattractive ladies are heaven sent grin

Dont mind them

As if all the attractive women should go and disfigure ourselves before they will marry us .

If dem no marry attractive women , i will end up marrying fine white guy or hot mexicans tongue, i dont have time for such rubbish mentality.

Can u imagine? We must kill ourselves because theh cant deal marrying a pretty woman.. Smhhhh.

How u dey jare , correct guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Steve28:
Please who can help me with her contact, a reward of 200k for who so ever can get me her contact.

09055532433. If she asks who gave you her number, tell her it is the lady who lives a street away from hers. She will understand. My 200K, osiso! cool
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by lilyheaven: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Enstrange wife indeed
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:

you should change your moniker to VicSlander , just imagine how you finished the guy image on this faceless forum , how do you want their kids to feel about this comment of yours in the nearest future? bitter jobless women everywhere.

No be only bitter women.

The truth must come.out and you people should stop slandering attractive women who has their heads screwed right !
How do u think their kids will feel when every guy is calling their mother a hoe?

Or is she irrelevant in their lives ?

Smhhhhhh. Bloody hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
generationz:

Yep. A very beautiful girl whom the only thing he could give her was his looks.

Not a curse but Sofia is too fine. Even without cheating by ike. She can never stay with him.

You know Nigerian men lie a lot and are living fake life. She would have been attracted to ike based on that and getting to Nigeria to witness a different thing. A lot of these actors have very little savings.

Please lets call a spade a spade.

Even Abraham in the bible married Sarah and bible says she was very beautiful to behold. It was not a metaphor. If Abraham was poor. He no go near Sarah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by darlenese(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
eazzzy1:

Just like your head, reason why you can’t process what I wrote.

hahhahaha e pain u
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by BrainSanitizer: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Were you disappointed?
Your dentition is impressive. I wanted to look below but I didn't wanna be lustful. The Bible forbids it. So I just left without noticing.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Those Latinos de carry shatongue
iyam telling u cheesy.everytin wey black woman get dem jus get am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Ejiofor001: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:

When a man cheats on a woman as Sonia, you'll know that beauty is the least mark a good wife should score in a marriage!
Best comment on NL
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Dont mind them

As if all the attractive women should go and disfigure ourselves before they will marry us .

If dem no marry attractive women , i will end up marrying fine white guy or hot mexicans tongue, i dont have time for such rubbish mentality.

Can u imagine? We must kill ourselves because theh cant deal marrying a pretty woman.. Smhhhh.

na inferiority complex grin grin grin i dey fine jor wink
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Reelmii: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
the last time i visited Nigeria

i saw a girl wearing that bikini at folixx in lekki

please ladies, is it right to wear that to such a place
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
generationz:

He lost out in the end.

She is probably angry because despite his financial loved him dearly.

I know how she feels.

How do you have such a beautiful wife and cheat on her?

Even while they were married, men were chasing her left, rifht and centre.

Now she has obviously become a full blown lipsrsealed

With the way Nigerian me are crazy about sexy white women ehn..

Do you know how annoying it is ?

A very beautiful woman believes the lies of a hustling guy ,leaves her country agrees to follow him to his country, forsake all other admirers and toasters . Focus on the hustling guy believing things wil get better but along the lines starts messing around with guys and babes discreetly but later she got to know.

Can u imagine how annoying it can be ?

With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man ! What we saying here ? But she chose to follow love through the lying lips of one nigga , abeg i don vex!

I dey boil with anger!!!!! angry

It breaks my heart seeing faithful beautiful women turn wicked and vengeful . Its not good . If a man knows he canot be faithful biko , dont marry , dont even woo a lady for relationship. Stick with street girls, have your fun, pay and go your way . Shikena.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
na inferiority complex grin grin grin i dey fine jor wink

As in the highest height of inferiority complex! Just too bad .

Hows work going? smiley

Hope Benin is cool and calm?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by pbs4real(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Dont you know Ike is into men ?

And cheats on her like crazy.

Dont let her beauty make u think shes irresponsible. Ike is the dog in that marriage .

She called it quits when she couldnt bear his cheating ways anymore .

And the last one that breaks the camel's back was when he tried wooing nina for sex in her private chat. That was the last straw.

So dont even start!

I know the kind of men we have here in nigeria, no be today
my sister stop generalizing the whole Ish...

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by CastingCrowns(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Surgery

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Quorax: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Choi!! see wetin IK dey miss o
my brother... i swear, i open mouth. It is hard to make me do such but this lady here is GORGEOUS...A GODDESS! The only place you will find such pretty ladies in Nigeria is among the fulanis.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:
Hahahahahahahah cheesy

See the anger and revenge in her face and eyes! If only those eyes were swords, it could kill ike over and over again .

Mehn this woman is still bitter and angry At Ike! Lol

Sophia welcome to the lives of nigerian women , where married men cheats at wil and still expect you to be happy , loyal ,soft and loving like a robot!

She has learned the hard way.

Sorry ehn .

IK is lucky she didn't kill him.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
in nigeria some of we guys tend to have this achaic believe thAt attractive ladies are promiscious while unattractive ladies are heaven sent grin
there are guys that don't like attention,they love the lowkey simple life,most times they would pick an average girl over a flashy one

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by quickly: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

miss what e don chop am tire..born pikin sef

many more fishes in the ocean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

No be only bitter women.

The truth must come.out and you people should stop slandering attractive women who has their heads screwed right !
How do u think their kids will feel when every guy is calling their mother a hoe?

Or is she irrelevant in their lives ?

Smhhhhhh. Bloody hypocrites!

I guess by "attractive women who has their heads screwed right " you mean empty brain headed women who have nothing to offer other than their body in marriage? That is why I respect women like Tania Omotayo, Funke Akindele and co! anyway that's your problems, I dont roll in mud with women, I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

IK is lucky she didn't kill him.

Yes hes lucky, very lucky .

And Shes in love and still loves him. When one truly love someone and not just passion mixed with obssession. its better to walk away and never look back than to kill the person. Killing doesnt bring closure , it only worsen the whole thing and make it messier to handle.

He get luck.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tallhero:
there are guys that don't like attention,they love the lowkey simple life,most times they would pick an average girl over a flashy one
and while they get married lowkey they will still go about running after d flashy ones begging them for sex and using all their life savings to entice them to a date grin.funny life sha cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:

I guess by "attractive women who has their heads screwed right " you mean empty brain headed women who have nothing to offer other than their body in marriage? That is why I respect women like Tania Omotayo, Funke Akindele and co! anyway that's your problems, I dont roll in mud with women, I'm out of here

How do u know she has nothing to offer?

Have you worked with her before?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by quickly: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Dont mind them

Rare to find attractive woman to have good personality. They always feel better and are more demanding (money)

sometimes a man would arather an average looking woman than pretty due to their wahala.

Peace of mind and drama free house are priceless than a pretty woman who will be giving u headache everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

small small, na so you go start lesbianism too

Continue angry

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by 400billionman: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Man Utd beat Tottenham.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
quickly:

Rare to find attractive woman to have good personality. They always feel better and are more demanding (money)

sometimes a man would arather an average looking woman than pretty due to their wahala.

Peace of mind and drama free house are priceless than a pretty woman who will be giving u headache everyday.

Attractive women with great personalities might be rare to find but they exist.

And cmon! Having a great personality is not all about how average looking or ugly a lady looks.. Its all about the mindset and upbringing .
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Do you know how annoying it is ?

A very beautiful woman believes the lies of a hustling guy ,leaves her country agrees to follow him to his country, forsake all other admirers and toasters . Focus on the hustling guy believing things wil get better but along the lines starts messing around with guys and babes discreetly but later she got to know.

Can u imagine how annoying it can be ?

With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man ! What we saying here ? But she chose to follow love through the lying lips of one nigga , abeg i don vex!

I dey boil with anger!!!!! angry

It breaks my heart seeing faithful beautiful women turn wicked and vengeful . Its not good . If a man knows he canot be faithful biko , dont marry , dont even woo a lady for relationship. Stick with street girls, have your fun, pay and go your way . Shikena.
Can u bet ur life that she was faithful,stop jumping into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Darevofpeace(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:

When a man cheats on a woman as Sonia, you'll know that beauty is the least mark a good wife should score in a marriage!

. .....are you the eldest Son of Albert Estein.Your Ph.D thesis is hereby finally approved.

Go and resume at any Federal University you had in your mind as a Lecturer.
Beauty can't save any marriage, for me marriages in Nigeria is overly emphasized.

While many youth's are yet to find why they are created on earth (goals,mission,passion,vision) and be happy as a single living out there childhood dreams.

They all wanted to make up by going into marriage. While later discover that it seems so boring .

As a person,from having a relationship with you,I want to see your future life mission.You can't come into the relationship with nothing.
Let me see your own future life passion.
Then if luck smiles our way and we ended up been married,we shall then merge your passion, mission,and visions together with mine and make it a family mission.
All these are what we shall be achieving all through the years of marriage and we shall be so busy with our life objectives that there would be no time to play hide and seek.

Most Nigerian marriages are so boring, partners couldn't find in the marriage what they had assumed as a single and this is the first red flag before a marriage collapses.

Only a value adding personality can see values in others.
Marriage would be heaven on earth notwithstanding the life pressures if our goals,objectives and life purposes are well written down and stated.
" When you do not know where you are going to,every where you get to would seems like it."

The direction of where you are going to is a principal factor in destiny maximization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.