Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) (575 Views)

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Never Fall In Love - A Story (in Chapters) / Sango- The Return Of Lightning (the Retelling) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by sosa993: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
A teenage girl, a sea priestess, and a quest to the Home Of The Damned turns into an adventurous journey in the second installment of the Risen Evil series.

"She's the source of life."

When Iyun, a sea priestess, pops into  Tokunbo's  life after a series of chilling nightmares, Tokunbo's life changes forever.

Soon she finds out there's a thin line between life and death and that her source of life is trapped in the underworld.

Thrust into the shocking world of folktales coming to life, a fierce battle with diminutive gnomes, spirits with wolfish eyes and the trickster's minions, she allies with the sea priestess, Iyun, and sets out on a quest across the country to prevent a catastrophic disaster from sweeping millions of lives away.

"You have only fourteen days to live," Iyun says. "After that, you melt away."

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by sosa993: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm excited! This book is the second installment of a series I'm writing: risen evil.

Do not be afraid �, you don't need to read the first book in the series to understand the story. This book is based on another character.

This is a work of fiction and I'll be happy if no one copies it.

Please, vote and comment if you enjoyed the story.

Now... Choose a path. The wrong choice will kill you.

����

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by sosa993: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm excited! This book is the second installment of a series I'm writing: risen evil.

Do not be afraid �, you don't need to read the first book in the series to understand the story. This book is based on another character.

This is a work of fiction and I'll be happy if no one copies it.

Please, vote and comment if you enjoyed the story.

Now... Choose a path. The wrong choice will kill you.

����

Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Impressive. Very impressive.
Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by sosa993: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Guy1979:
Impressive. Very impressive.

Thank you. There are more stories through that link up there. This one I posted here is the second installment in the series. The first book can be found through the link. Please, share with friends. Thank you.
Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by Nayo08(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
BankyGee pu7pl3 come check out this book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by sosa993: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nayo08:
BankyGee pu7pl3 come check out this book

Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMG!
Eseosa has started another block buster oh!
I'm really pleased. I think this was the reason Tokunbo became somewhat friendly with Fib in 'the axe of fury' book. Watch your typos by the way.

In the first update, Tokunbo got up to close the window, I guess. You mistankenly omitted the word and typed 'd' instead.

Also, Mankinde left Toks for Fib and not the other way round, right?
Great job by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Emajo Album Is Now Officially On Amazon.com, Both In Uk And Us ! ! ! / Radio Promotion / Steve Jobs' Book Tops Bestseller Lists In First Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.