Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Adsense Have Banned Me Forever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Have Banned Me Forever (950 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by Revolva(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
After struggling for my ID verification and at last the adsense was disabled

look at what they finally emailed me

so i cant use my real name for adsense anymore

Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by nasstil2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
People have been ban countless time, open another one, change the name, when you are approved, you can put your original name back
Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by Revolva(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2019
nasstil2:
People have been ban countless time, open another one, change the name, when you are approved, you can put your original name back

really wow and again can i use another person bank account to still recieve money cos i now suspect they bann people if your name does not match the recievers bank details in the adsense
Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Revolva:
After struggling for my ID verification and at last the adsense was disabled

look at what they finally emailed me

so i cant use my real name for adsense anymore

Your site, account is a gonna. You can never be approved again.

That's why I don't really give in to appealing.

Create UK AdSense then use Payoneer to be collecting your money

1 Like

Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Your site, account is a gonna. You can never be approved again.

That's why I don't really give in to appealing.

Create UK AdSense then use Payoneer to be collecting your money

Yes I know that bro

Thank God it's not my main site it's one of my other site Sha

My fear is even if I use my name hope they won't recognize cos many people may bear the same name na in naija

And again my I'd card submitted to them may be on their server
Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Revolva:

Yes I know that bro

Thank God it's not my main site it's one of my other site Sha

My fear is even if I use my name hope they won't recognize cos many people may bear the same name na in naija

And again my I'd card submitted to them may be on their server

It'll be stored on their server forever... So if you use it again.. That account you're using it for is gone
Re: Adsense Have Banned Me Forever by creativethumb: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2019
That is one of the hazards of using Adsense. Ensuring one follows all there strict terms is not an easy task. And unless your site is making them some money, an appeal might not do much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Web Address For This Zte Router. / Print On Demand Business: How To Start / SMS And Voice Phone Number Verification API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.