Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) (49010 Views)

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander / BREAKING ! Leah Sharibu Has Been Released / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Timfreds(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Though Leah is not the only girl in BH captivity, but her case is known. Our government should have do something about her and others. If true RIP Leah!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Ruggedniggaone: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Christain09jt:
hmmmmmmmmmm
bastard wasted sperm
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Lawalemi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
But you will never hear Buhari speak about it until Adeshina come forth with one nonsense doctored speech
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by ifymadu: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Meanwhile Nigeria army will capture and release them after all these crimes in the name that they have repented. Hopeless country...
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by crackhouse(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
martineverest:
they said 'unconfirmed'.....and Nigerians are already reacting..this shows that Nigerians easily fall for fake news
what again do u need? Someone in their net have said she has been killed and u are talking another thing. Do u have the information she have as somebody in captive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Damoche10: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am heart broken...and will continue to be heart broken because this killing could have been averted. I am totally not happy.....chain! Why na?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by gbagyiza: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
martineverest:
they said 'unconfirmed'.....and Nigerians are already reacting..this shows that Nigerians easily fall for fake news

Stop deceiving yourself, this terrorist will not leave this girl alive by now. If Leah was alive, they could have used her to negotiate for a big pay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Damoche10: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
ifymadu:
Meanwhile Nigeria army will capture and release them after all these crimes in the name that they have repented. Hopeless country...

Release them again to recoup to cause mayhem. Na was o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by timota(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i know this might sound insensitive but i got no pity for idiots that get killed. why the Bleep will u be held capitive by an extremist muslim sect that hat the word christian and and you are there claiming christian. why not denounce christianity and become a muslim and save your life. i no know why some people cant have simple sense
u sound stupid,what if she renounce her faith and still got killed if u don't know what to say keep quite.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by amaben2020(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
God punish Buhari and his family
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Bizibi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
martineverest:
sycophant watch the video or keep quiet.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by nokatakata: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Any army officer who releases any arrested boko Haram bast.ard on the basis of repentance must be killed. Any book Haram terrorist bast.ard arrested should be killed immediately.

Some people are really trying hard to destroy this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
A nigga once said:muric will be silent as usual.the buhari asslickers will avoid this thread as usual.

am just tired.don't know which is better at this point in time.living in nigeria or living in a foreign land illegally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Kenon9: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is very sad if true!!!

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by danniyal(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am confused right now. I mean why can't the government seek international help?. This thing is really getting out of hand
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Bizibi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
jokolo282:
Something is fishy according to this released video.
Someone underground against the government is behind all this conspiracy.
Only the wise can decode
there is nothing to decode here,all these APC sycophants..... Kai!!!
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by ifymadu: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Damoche10:

Release them again to recoup to cause mayhem. Na was o

It's so unfortunate
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Okuda(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
KennedicalEnergy:
It better not be true

if its true what are you going to do about it?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
I swear to almighty there is no way Buhari life will end well. Buhari will never rest well and none of his family will rest in peace.

This was why I never pity that his useless son infact I'm not happy the boy is still alive but all I know is all the blood shed within the last 4 years of the worst regime in Nigeria will not go on Buhari without being punish.

I just hate Buhari the more. This man dey vex me I dey feel like make I wound pesin as the thing dey do me.

This girl death pain me like hell. Buhari it shall never be well with you. The blood of this girl is on your head and it will cry out for revenge on you and your useless kids as God live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Skepticus: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i know this might sound insensitive but i got no pity for idiots that get killed. why the Bleep will u be held capitive by an extremist muslim sect that hat the word christian and and you are there claiming christian. why not denounce christianity and become a muslim and save your life. i no know why some people cant have simple sense

You are obviously ignorant. Probably a southerner who is a christian of "convenience".

I hope you don't fall into the hands of these terrorists. Even if you lie to them that you are a muslim, they will probe you further by asking you to recite certain parts of the Quran that a practicing christian or a muslim who hasn't be practicing in a long time, would never know.

Once they find out you are lying, the consequences are more dire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by nextstep(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
UNCONFIRMED... at least the topic has that.
People are reacting to UNCONFIRMED speculation. Not confirmed reports.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by kaima1984(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
If this is true....... I pray same thing happen to buhari & his vice daughters
Loud it please
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by decasey(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
GuestLog:
I'm just speechless.
Our Govt has failed us in every aspect even security.
If this is confirmed to be true and does not spark a protest to end this menace in Nigeria, then this country is totally irredeemable.

See how a grown man like me is shedding tears right now. The blood of Nigerians are crying out to God for the revenge.

I decree plagues. Plagues upon all the arms of government who have turned their eyes away from insecurity. Every hand that have managed Boko Haram will received agonizing and excruciating calamities upon every living thing in their households. The blood of Leah Shubairu will get justice.
amen
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
KennedicalEnergy:
It better not be true
what will happen?
After so many months
Dis zoo have failed her and her faith
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Deepfeel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
And Aisha Buhari was more concerned about Mrs dakolo that was raped decade's ago undecided
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Edyice: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari will be like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by donprinyo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:
And Aisha Buhari was more concerned about Mrs dakolo that was raped decade's ago undecided
Don't mind de bitch

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Inteltower: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
IprintMONEY:

I rather die in faith than of this world that is filled with confusion, diseases, deaths, fears, wars, uncertainties & blinded & uncaring fools like you that utter nonsense.
dey there dey doubt your creator over intelligent ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Dee60: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Let us pray that it is not true.

Leah will define the soul of this country.

Nigeria (the soul of the country) expires if anything harmful happens to Leah.

Look at the charade in Abuja today - All of them sharing 'juicy' posts to themselves.

These guys are not human anymore and therefore cannot be humane.

Let us face it. We no longer seem to have a nation.

No unity. Comatose economy. Breeding ground of terror. Herdsmen are now kings.

How did we get here?

Don't call this place a zoo. There is better harmony and kindness among animals.

It is looking even worse than a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
what else do we know how to do best in this country if not to react........from the presidency down to the third class citizen,all they know best is to react on social media,generations of reactors.....at the end of all the useless reactions, no one will be held accountable.rubbish!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by kings09(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
GuestLog:
I'm just speechless.
Our Govt has failed us in every aspect even security.
If this is confirmed to be true and does not spark a protest to end this menace in Nigeria, then this country is totally irredeemable.

See how a grown man like me is shedding tears right now. The blood of Nigerians are crying out to God for the revenge.

I decree plagues. Plagues upon all the arms of government who have turned their eyes away from insecurity. Every hand that have managed Boko Haram will received agonizing and excruciating calamities upon every living thing in their households. The blood of Leah Shubairu will get justice.
Where are d buhari supporters ; , yarimo, sarrki, bolustical, deomelo n co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) by joe120120(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oluwolex2000:
Read more: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/07/how-nigerians-are-reacting-to.html

Buhari is a cow
he must be be from Sudan ,Nigerian s never go like this .
Buhari. is a cause to Nigeria
God will punish who ever name dat name
ZOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.