Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) (48767 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Foolish boy. No go find work.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by IamAkinzy: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Unless this two guys got rich parents o...this century wey people dey hustle beta hustle to avoid Children suffering na hin una finish 12 months of 19800 say na propose remain?..well..do I know?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Michealsinzo: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Young man, leave woman and plan your life first... Success before pleasure!!! Thats the problem of today's youth.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
U deserve to be posted to samsiba to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by jobsmiths(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Get ready to face the world may be sense will come back to you
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
NYSC don bcom center for marraige couples. once u go serve like this, na to carry woman come back house.... it is well...

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
License to free knacks

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by SeriousPartner(f): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one!
I pray my proper proposal happens soon too.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by bynomzy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
Ex Corper marrying an exCorper. Its not advisable.
Do you know anything about them apart from the photos we are seeing?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by bjbjbj: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats. But I don't think this the right way to go if you don't have sources of income.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Stupid guy trying for force a lady to be committed to him, how many lovers that publicly do this yeye proposal have you seen their pre-wedding pic.

The 1st and 3rd pics says it all

You are sad an Afonja has taken your sis tongue
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
work no dey oh,hope you plans, infact forget plans, hope you have money.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by happney65: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
He got hooked unto the pussssyyy..

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ThothHermes: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
bestman09:
Misplaced priority. They should be more concerned about building their future.
Two builders are better than one.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
I wish you well. Love is actually a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Let me go do mine
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Very foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Edyice: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good luck

Hope the lad has something sha or buhari will show him pepper for labour market grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
They should have waited and see where life is taking them to first before all these. I am sure the guy can't stand another man nyashing his girl so he had to carry her wholesale immediately to make her a loyal chick but it's only time will tell if they will eventually get married at the end..... Nigeria govt never fuvck them raw sha. They better ask this guy below

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Holocene(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
She knew already and got her nails ready made so it would look popping for the gram grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by GrandMufti: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
ReubenE:
Beautiful

Fresh, clean and tight
Tight ni grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
You all insulting this guy because he is an Ex corper, is it not better he gets married to the girl he loves than mess around with her and break her heart? Don't you know marriage is a beautiful thing?? The word of God says "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtain favor from God" Don't you know is marriage to his love of his life can open doors of blessings to him.
Instead to be happy and wish them well, you are judging and criticizing them like witches and wizards... May God forgive you all!!!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Bluehill1051: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
And I don't even have a girlfriend at 29! Aft serving since 2016. God, am I done with my destiny?! cry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
I hope say no be for camp dem sabi themselves..........

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bluehill1051:
And I don't even have a girlfriend at 29! Aft serving since 2016. God, am I done with my destiny?! cry

Are you broke?....
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Christain010cc: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silly Things Some Girls Do / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.