Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Are The Head-slammers? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Head-slammers? (2749 Views)

The Head Of The Family And Ramadan Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Hardebaryor(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Keep following me and you'll always be behind me. Are you dumb? I sent you two Bible verses where your three Gods in one ordered men and women to be killed but spared virgins only! can you describe the scene? Jesus already had his fill in the old testament. Let's say he probably repented in the new T.
I also asked you if Jesus of the Bible was among the sons of God that came to sleep with daughters of men to bear Giants in Genesis 6:4.
Na camel urine you Sabi. Is it your mouth we dey use drink am? Drink your bread and wine in peace na abi we complain?
Our God can't become man, He's far above such!
Our God is one! He is above becoming three in one!
Our God can't live in the womb of his creation, then pass through the birth canal of his creation, suckled by his creation, was protected by his creation.
How can a God be killed by death one of his creation just to save man, his creation?
You may call it mystery or lack of the holy ghost! we call it extreme stupidity.
Alhamdulillah you agreed that Jesus never gave his religion a name in the Bible.
Brother, please save your time and energy. These people aren't worth arguing with. May Allah guide us

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by true2god: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Is this even related to this thread? What does Bukharin 4;53;374 mean? Profit Mohammed?
How many of his contemporaries called him a corrupt man? He was called Al-Ameen the trustworthy!
Error 404!
It is related to this thread because we are talking about the so-called 'head-slammers', a.k.a the ummah. It was on record that Mohammed bribed some guys so that they can remain Muslims. We have it in the sahih bukhari that I provided in my last post.

I called him profit Mohammed because he profited a lot from his religious and political leadership in the old Arabia. He alone had 11 wives (and countless sexx slaves), he alone received 20% of war loots (Quran 8:1) and he also controlled the old yathrib and Mecca. Hence I called him profit Mohammed (peace be upon us).

You asked of his contemporaries that said he was corrupt, that's a nice question. Abu Jahl and Abu Suffyan saw him as very corrupt hence they continually antagonized him. The Meccans, the Jews and the Christians (in the old Arabia), also viewed him as corrupt. It was the legacy that he laid down that the rightly guided khalifs followed. Immediately after his death, Muslims started fighting apostates war, led by Abu Bakr. Many people left Islam because they believed nothing was for them again and they also refused paying zakat to Abu Bakr and Omar ibn kathab, hence they (Muslims) attacked.

After that war, another Islamic civil war started between the khalifs and the household of Mohammed which led to the massacre of the families of your prophet (hassan and Hussein were killed) by Muslims and the eventual division of Islam into the Sunnis (loyalists of Abu Bakr) and shia (loyalists of Mohammed's cousin cum son-in-law Ali Abdul-mutalib).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
They're always embarrassed when they meet someone who knows the dirty secrets of their fake religion, because they know there's no hiding place for them grin grin

That's why I advice them to stop all this desperation to connect their "religion" to Christianity.

It will only embarass them in the long run.

true2god:
It is related to this thread because we are talking about the so-called 'head-slammers', a.k.a the ummah. It was on record that Mohammed bribed some guys so that they can remain Muslims. We have it in the sahih bukhari that I provided in my last post.

I called him profit Mohammed because he profited a lot from his religious and political leadership in the old Arabia. He alone had 11 wives (and countless sexx slaves), he alone received 20% of war loots (Quran 8:1) and he also controlled the old yathrib and Mecca. Hence I called him profit Mohammed (peace be upon us).

You asked of his contemporaries that said he was corrupt, that's a nice question. Abu Jahl and Abu Suffyan saw him as very corrupt hence they continually antagonized him. The Meccans, the Jews and the Christians (in the old Arabia), also viewed him as corrupt. It was the legacy that he laid down that the rightly guided khalifs followed. Immediately after his death, Muslims started fighting apostates war, led by Abu Bakr. Many people left Islam because they believed nothing was for them again and they also refused paying zakat to Abu Bakr and Omar ibn kathab, hence they (Muslims) attacked.

After that war, another Islamic civil war started between the khalifs and the household of Mohammed which led to the massacre of the families of your prophet (hassan and Hussein were killed) by Muslims and the eventual division of Islam into the Sunnis (loyalists of Abu Bakr) and shia (loyalists of Mohammed's cousin cum son-in-law Ali Abdul-mutalib).

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is that so? grin

[img]https://images./4EGC4kQKAHoAaGFyls5ARt.jpg[/img]

Hardebaryor:
Brother, please save your time and energy. These people aren't worth arguing with. May Allah guide us
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by true2god: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
EkunKekere:
Is that so? grin

This special privilege is only for Allah's apostle. He can chose any woman he likes, violated his 4-wives rules and can select the most beautiful slave girls for himself (Safiya and mariyya). I will like to be Allah's messenger in my next life.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
So sex was more important to allah's prophet than preserving the Quran? grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3Iu1yh9VIeaySlmIqcr7nu.jpg[/img]

true2god:
This special privilege is only for Allah's apostle. He can chose any woman he likes, violated his 4-wives rules and can select the most beautiful slave girls for himself (Safiya and mariyya). I will like to be Allah's messenger in my next life.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Hardebaryor(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
EkunKekere:
Is that so? grin

Hello..I don't have time to waste arguing with people like you. I've got so many things on my mind. Please don't you mention me again.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Did Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia & Buddhism come before Abram and Moses?

As for your claim that we seek relevance from Christianity. That is false. Actually Islam is the religion of all Prophets. No one ever mentioned Christianity as a religion when Jesus was alive.

Zoroastrianism and Buddhism are one of the oldest Religion in the world and they are recorded to have started around 5th-6th century BCE, can you state when Abraham and Moses existed?
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Lukgaf(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Indeed, this is a good post worthy of FP. Jazakumlah khaeran Shayk
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

This is a simple logic. During each Prophet's time, they are the first muslim. Noah was the first Muslim in his time. Abraham was in his time. Jesus was in his time. And Muhammad was in his time.
So kindly bring where Jesus mentioned Christianity by name?
Christian means follower of christ and He asked us to believe in him.

Mohammed didn't even satisfied allahu criteria for prophethood.

According to your quran, prophets will descend from the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but your rosul descended from abraham, Ishmeal

In our bible, about 9000 years before Mohammed was born, Ishmeal was cursed.

In Galatians, paul cursed Ishmeal and prophecied the birth of Islam in Arabia 600 years before it happened.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Christian means follower of christ and He asked us to believe in him.
Mohammed didn't even satisfied allahu criteria for prophethood.
Apparently there was nothing like Christianity during the life of Christ. Where did he ask you to belief in him?
What criteria did Muhammad not satisfy?

IamAtikulate:

According to your quran, prophets will descend from the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but your rosul descended from abraham, Ishmeal
In our bible, about 9000 years before Mohammed was born, Ishmeal was cursed.
Adam was a Prophet, did he descend from Abraham? You are mistaken.

IamAtikulate:
In Galatians, paul cursed Ishmeal and prophecied the birth of Islam in Arabia 600 years before it happened.
OK. Who is Paul? An impostor who Jesus never knew while he was alive. Again you said he cursed Ishmael. For what? Even if Ishmael is his enemy does not Christ say you should pray for your enemy?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Apparently there was nothing like Christianity during the life of Christ. Where did he ask you to belief in him?
What criteria did Muhammad not satisfy?
The apostles were. John 1

Rashduct4luv:

Adam was a Prophet, did he descend from Abraham? You are mistaken.
In that case, your allahu is even confused.

Rashduct4luv:

OK. Who is Paul? An impostor who Jesus never knew while he was alive. Again you said he cursed Ishmael. For what? Even if Ishmael is his enemy does not Christ say you should pray for your enemy?
Paul was converted by Jesus on his way to Damascus.

He prophesied that a new religion will be founded from the root of Ishmeal in Arabia penisula and the adherent of this faith will persecute the followers of Christ.

Galatians 4:21-31

It was a prophecy that was made 600 years before the birth of Mohammed and this is the number 1 reason islamic scholars hate paul.

I am sure you didn't even know how the hatred for paul started.

He decimated Islam in the verse
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

The apostles were. John 1

What is this?

IamAtikulate:

In that case, your allahu is even confused.
You made a claim without reference. You are the confused liar here. Where is it stated in the Qur'an that prophets are from Abraham, Ishmael?

IamAtikulate:
Paul was converted by Jesus on his way to Damascus.

He prophesied that a new religion will be founded from the root of Ishmeal in Arabia penisula and the adherent of this faith will persecute the followers of Christ.

Galatians 4:21-31

It was a prophecy that was made 600 years before the birth of Mohammed and this is the number 1 reason islamic scholars hate paul.

I am sure you didn't even know how the hatred for paul started.

He decimated Islam in the verse

The reason why he is hated is because christians now worship Paul. He wrote more than half of the NT.
He changed Christianity to Paulinism.
Was Paul a disciple of Jesus? No. He was converted by a light, how are you sure the light is Jesus? Satan tempted Jesus himself. Satan may have toyed with Paul's Brain too.
Islam is not a new religion. All our Prophets all believed in Allah alone and they never worshipped gods with God.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What is this?

You made a claim without reference. You are the confused liar here. Where is it stated in the Qur'an that prophets are from Abraham, Ishmael?
It seems you don't even know your quran. Mohammed is not a prophet Sura 29:27. He doesn't satisfy the requirement.

Adam, Lot, Ishmeal are not according to quran.

Rashduct4luv:

The reason why he is hated is because christians now worship Paul. He wrote more than half of the NT.
He changed Christianity to Paulinism.
Was Paul a disciple of Jesus? No. He was converted by a light, how are you sure the light is Jesus? Satan tempted Jesus himself. Satan may have toyed with Paul's Brain too.
You hated him because he decimated Islam in Gal, 600 years before Mohammed was born.
The early christians didn't doubt his conversion.
Rashduct4luv:

Islam is not a new religion. All our Prophets all believed in Allah alone and they never worshipped gods with God.
You don't have any single prophet.

Moh and Ish who would have been your only prophets didn't meet the requirements
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

It seems you don't even know your quran. Mohammed is not a prophet Sura 29:27. He doesn't satisfy the requirement.
Adam, Lot, Ishmeal are not according to quran.

Here is the verse you quoted.
Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 27:

And We bestowed on him [Ibrahim (Abraham)], Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and ordained among his offspring Prophethood and the Book [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), all from the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham)], and We granted him his reward in this world, and verily, in the Hereafter he is indeed among the righteous.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
via iQuran

Are you mistaken or simply a blatant liar?

You hated him because he decimated Islam in Gal, 600 years before Mohammed was born.
Moh and Ish who would have been your only prophets didn't meet the requirements[/quote]

Why type nonsense like these? You are just among those who spread lies about Islam.
Who were the early Christians? Paul was only writing letters and the letters became part of the NT. Paul not Jesus authored Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Here is the verse you quoted.
Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 27:

And We bestowed on him [Ibrahim (Abraham)], Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and ordained among his offspring Prophethood and the Book [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) (to Musa - Moses), the Injeel (Gospel) (to 'Iesa - Jesus), the Quran (to Muhammad SAW), all from the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham)], and We granted him his reward in this world, and verily, in the Hereafter he is indeed among the righteous.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
via iQuran

Are you mistaken or simply a blatant liar?

Moh and Ish who would have been your only prophets didn't meet the requirements

Why type nonsense like these? You are just among those who spread lies about Islam.
Who were the early Christians? Paul was only writing letters and the letters became part of the NT. Paul not Jesus authored Christianity.
Stop lying.

Original translation says revelation not book. According to your koran, prophethood and revelation flows from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not that trash you innovated above.

Letters that were inspired.

Mohammed is not a prophet. He was a warner (35:25)
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Stop lying.

Original translation says revelation not book. According to your koran, prophethood and revelation flows from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not that trash you innovated above.

Letters that were inspired.

Mohammed is not a prophet. He was a warner (35:25)

Any one reading this comment of your would realise how ignorant you are. Kitab in Arabic means book, scripture, revelation depending on the context. This is a simple translation. Muhammad is a Warner. Yes. Lot was a warner for the people of Sodom. He was a Prophet. Moses too warned Pharoah. He was a Prophet. Abraham warned the idolators as he was a Prophet. Noah was a Prophet who warned the people.
Prophets are Warner's from God to the people.

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 40:
Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Any one reading this comment of your would realise how ignorant you are. Kitab in Arabic means book, scripture, revelation depending on the context. This is a simple translation. Muhammad is a Warner. Yes. Lot was a warner for the people of Sodom. He was a Prophet. Moses too warned Pharoah. He was a Prophet. Abraham warned the idolators as he was a Prophet. Noah was a Prophet who warned the people.
Prophets are Warner's from God to the people.

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 40:
Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
via iQuran
Lies!!!

Warners are not necessarily prophets. Mohammead is not a prophet. He didn't descend from the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Lies!!!

Warners are not necessarily prophets. Mohammead is not a prophet. He didn't descend from the line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Apparently you are liar. Quote your verses and bring your evidences.
Paul is your Prophet. Even a naira bet predictor could be your prophet too.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Apparently you are liar. Quote your verses and bring your evidences.
Paul is your Prophet. Even a naira bet predictor could be your prophet too.
Which evidence do you need again?

Your Quran already gave the criteria for prophethood.

Mo is never a prophet because he failed that critical test.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Which evidence do you need again?

Your Quran already gave the criteria for prophethood.

Mo is never a prophet because he failed that critical test.

Quote the verse from the Qur'an that proves Muhammad is not a prophet. Show us your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Quote the verse from the Qur'an that proves Muhammad is not a prophet. Show us your ignorance.
Sura 29:27

It very clear and unambiguous. Prophethood flows from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but you lots call MO, Adam, lot prophets

don't forget that your allahu is the best of deceivers. MO is not a prophet
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Sura 29:27

It very clear and unambiguous. Prophethood flows from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but you lots call MO, Adam, lot prophets

don't forget that your allahu is the best of deceivers. MO is not a prophet

Write out the verse. Cos I quoted it you still refused to believe. It's like you have been programed and it's hard formatting the error from your brain.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by IamAtikulate: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Write out the verse. Cos I quoted it you still refused to believe. It's like you have been programed and it's hard formatting the error from your brain.
In a nutshell it means mo is not a prophet. The onus is on you to explain what that verse means because your last attempt was laughable.

Allahu ordained that prophethood will flow from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob down to his descendants.

You trying to smuggle in Moses' Torah, Jesus' gospel and Mo's quran is laughable because you guys dont believe in Torah and the gospel.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

In a nutshell it means mo is not a prophet. The onus is on you to explain what that verse means because your last attempt was laughable.

Allahu ordained that prophethood will flow from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob down to his descendants.

You trying to smuggle in Moses' Torah, Jesus' gospel and Mo's quran is laughable because you guys dont believe in Torah and the gospel.
Quote the verse you can't. The onus is on you to expatiate your point. You made a claim from the Qur'an which you can't even substantiate. Christians and falsehood Sha. Anyway everything that can't be explained in Christianity is a mystery.
Only a rookie would say Muslims don't believe in the previous scriptures of Moses, David, Abraham and Jesus. We only believe in the original scriptures revealed to them not the ones written by third parties in hearsays.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by saddler: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
@Rasheedat4luv

I have read so many of your posts in defense of Islam and it's good as per defending your faith.

I have seen your posts and how you believe the Bible is full of errors and distorted.

But here you are upholding Allah's injuction using the Bible you so much abhor.

Don't you think these parts of the Bible you are quoting to buttress Allah's injuction are also corrupted?
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
saddler:
@Rasheedat4luv

I have read so many of your posts in defense of Islam and it's good as per defending your faith.

I have seen your posts and how you believe the Bible is full of errors and distorted.

But here you are upholding Allah's injuction using the Bible you so much abhor.

Don't you think these parts of the Bible you are quoting to buttress Allah's injuction are also corrupted?

Of cos I believe the Bible is corrupt as it contains the words ascribed to God, words ascribed to Prophets of God, words ascribed to disciples of Prophets, words of wise men and words of foolish people all in a mix.
I do quote the Bible for those who disbelief in the Qur'an especially the Christians who spread fake news about Islam but failed to even read what is in their so called Book.
Once again I do not believe in the Bible as a scripture but I do believe in the original Scriptures revealed to Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus and others.
It's Rashduct4luv not Rasheedat4luv.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by saddler: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos I believe the Bible is corrupt as it contains the words ascribed to God, words ascribed to Prophets of God, words ascribed to disciples of Prophets, words of wise men and words of foolish people all in a mix.
I do quote the Bible for those who disbelief in the Qur'an especially the Christians who spread fake news about Islam but failed to even read what is in their so called Book.
Once again I do not believe in the Bible as a scripture but I do believe in the original Scriptures revealed to Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus and others.
It's Rashduct4luv not Rasheedat4luv.

You didn't answer my question.

In this thread, before anyone posted a comment you already quoted Bible verses.

You believe the Bible is corrupt. Why not quote other books to back up your claims of how to pray in Islam.

Those parts you are quoting may be corrupt too
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by saddler: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am a bit disturbed that you didnt quote any verse from the Quaran but all your points were from the Bible
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
saddler:

You didn't answer my question.

In this thread, before anyone posted a comment you already quoted Bible verses.

You believe the Bible is corrupt. Why not quote other books to back up your claims of how to pray in Islam.

Those parts you are quoting may be corrupt too

I quote the Bible to those who believe it. Of what use is quoting Qur'an to someone who doesn't believe in it?
I don't think there's any verifiable source of evidence a Christian would believe save the Bible.
Check all those I responded to they are Christians who fit in to my description above.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by saddler: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I quote the Bible to those who believe it. Of what use is quoting Qur'an to someone who doesn't believe in it?
I don't think there's any verifiable source of evidence a Christian would believe save the Bible.
Check all those I responded to they are Christians who fit in to my description above.

You created a thread educating fellow muslims on the right way to pray.

If you were responding to Christians , then you should have created the thread in the non-islam section.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
saddler:

You created a thread educating fellow muslims on the right way to pray.

If you were responding to Christians , then you should have created the thread in the non-islam section.

Islamic section is not for Muslim alone anymore as you can see from the comments on the post. The post actually in response to a post I commented on the reached FP. The screenshot of people's comments on a team that puts their faces to the ground was what prompt the post.
It basically shows the double standard of some Christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Influence On The Presumption Of Innocence / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) / 8 Good Reasons Why Islam Encourages Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.