Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" (37074 Views)

Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / Mental Disorders You Don't Know / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by xrenzy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
she should collect her green card before she return too her country, if to say na naija she better not even come back trust naija parents na opportunity to dey visit yankee don land o
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by bigjohn100(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
If Na my Country naija, dem for don trow her to evil Forest saying she is a curse to d land.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Glorymax: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
The exposition was touchy, and the reconstructive surgeons did great. The Foster mother has shown real love. May they all remain blessed
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
ednut1:
return back to where abeg o.

Help me ask them. I wish Dominique could talk, He'd be telling them " I go nowhere, we die here"

grin grin grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by lordtriplee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oyinbo too get sense. This girl was just a Guinea pig for the to perform an operation never carried out before. Now that it is successful, those surgeons are experts or consultants when there is a similar case and they would charge premium.

Happy for Dominique

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Bluntemperor: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
The beautiful ones are yet to be Born.i wish you well,Domnq.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Glorymax: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
bigjohn100:
If Na my Country naija, dem for don trow her to evil Forest saying she is a curse to d land.

No be small dear,. Na so they called one twin children Ogbanje and all source of evil names and bad treatment because their mother died from a burn she sustained. She intended to top a lantern with kerosene and on the process, she mistook fuel they kept in the house to kerosene which led to fire flash and was caught up.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Lekanboii: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Great one!!

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Officialgarri: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
I didn't read the story, but why was she given white legs?
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Centcanada: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Am happy for the surgery but I never knew she is popular

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by jconsulting(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
How I wish they can help us do surgery on Buhari's brain and replace it with a better one
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by BORN2RULE20(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
WHO IS NAIRALAND'S DOMINIQUE?

I WANT TO SEE HER PICTURE.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Heaven at last for the little one.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by omooba969(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Biritiko:
The dominique I know is a nairaland moderator .

I don't know her.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
Godforbid!!..What changed was that most of the buharists like Berem,obiagaeli,,illugunboy,gbawe,omenka,demdem,dayokanu,Bluetooth have all retired and ran off..So the conditions became stale especially now that we tanoids have been vindicated as to the disaster that is this govt..
Hehehehe... they are all here with alternative monikers. Buhari's gross incompetence forced them to mask up most of the time because the heat was on their heads so high grin

Anyway, remain safe and have fun

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Luminee(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Raydos:
Nah woman go kill you las las
grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Gandollar(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
I didn't read the story, but why was she given white legs?
You won't read the story but if it was sex position video where buhari was killing innocent Nigerians, you will build houses on top.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by tigerclaws: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blackfire:
Walahi oyinbo people go make heaven.
even before 99% of our so called MOG

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Hehehehe... they are all here with alternative monikers. Buhari's gross incompetence forced them to mask up most of the time because the heat was on their heads so high grin

Anyway, remain safe and have fun
Alright you too...

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by meobizy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
This discovery changed nothing in my life. There are hundreds of Nigerian memes we need to undig their origin and the whereabouts of their stars. I do not care for white or African American ones.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by JustCurious: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
An important lesson here.

We all don't have an idea what people are going through. Be kind.

Who could have thought that such a chubby looking little one had such a cross to bear.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Neddyogu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
Yoga exercises will be good for her spinal cord to prevent stunted spine growth...

Ten months old baby go do yoga?
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neddyogu:

Ten months old baby go do yoga?
Yoga for Babies...
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i rushed into this thread thinking it was Dominique the NL mod
grin
CosmicPhoenix:
i rushed into this thread thinking it was Dominique the NL mod
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Neddyogu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
ichidodo:
Yoga for Babies...
Ok. I wonder how d babies would sit still and medidate tho. Would like to see it.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by ichidodo: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neddyogu:
Ok. I wonder how d babies would sit still and medidate tho. Would like to see it.
It isn't about meditation..You just put the baby through the different yoga poses appropriate for them. It has tremendous effects on their health and development..
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
GreT ONE FOR,HER
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Elliot2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Raydos:
Nah woman go kill you las las
make person dig out this boy in ur meme too.
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by oloriooko(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
What a story!
What a short life with much to bear!
What an angelic intervention!
What a happy ending!
Heaven will be full of surprises undecided
Re: What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" by Elliot2(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good for her. God bless all those that came to her rescue. She's been a nice sensation,even as a meme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / 675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested) / Masturbation Has Ruined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.