Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (64388 Views)

Cost Of Non-Returning Lawmakers Heavy For Democracy — Lawan, Senate President / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Ahmed Lawan, Senate President [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by BleedingPen: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Miss Olivia and Nicole Kalu, were today received by Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan, in his office, Abuja.

Igbere TV reports that Olivia and Nicole are daughters of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate.

Our National Assembly correspondent reports that the duo were at the Red Chamber to observe today's plenary.

They were led to Senator Lawan’s office by their father, Senator Kalu, and were ushered in by the Senate President.

http://igberetvnews.com/846418/senate-president-lawan-receives-senator-orji-kalus-children-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ugly damsels

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Blessynokoro: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by baski92(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nothing sweet reach, if you were born with a sliver spoon. All tanks to my p man na rubber spoon dey born me with but by God grace my children na golden spoon go dey their mouth

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Blessynokoro: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels

Show your pics let's conpare

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by myfan: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na them.

All these ones no sabi anything about this country. Find out, na outside the country dem dey school. Highest, dem go fly into the country come associate with powers that be for future purposes and immediately fly out again. By the time dem reach wen dem fit hold appointment, dem go fly in again come take juicy positions in the country.

If u no like am so, who say make ur papa no follow be governor, minister, senator or even president?

Na so our matter be.

Abeg check below and help me as my papa no follow. Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels

Say no to poverty

grin

21 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by AirBagi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mmmmm, is they still a future for our dear country, it's time we take the bull by the horn and unite against our common enemies disunity, hate, religion, tribalism, and public misconception

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Godons1: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels

Aswear.
See Yam Legs. The fat one don dey get pot belly self. If you check well, you will see Bear Bear on their Face and bear bear on their Chest too. It's in the Genes of the Ladies from that part of the Country.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Ugly damsels

You dat u r beautiful, who knows u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Godons1:

Aswear.
See Yam Legs. The fat one don dey get pot belly self. If you check well, you will see Bear Bear on their Face and bear bear on their Chest too. It's in the Genes of the Ladies from that part of the Country.

Funny they have more money, clout, opportunities and options than your poor miserable self... I am inclined to include your entire family but that would be giving you lot undue attention.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
In what purpose .hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by xeleb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
ehehe , wahala dey
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I Neva talk yet

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by ifymadu: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Naija for sale to the highest bidder....

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Gforce2019: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Igbo represented.
Orji Uzor Kalu, the chairman , Igbo Federation council.

Ha! Money good o! See as those little girls dey shake SP, for me to even get opportunity to shake my local government chairman , I never get.

I'm sure they are both teenagers.....

O Lord, answer my prayer , increase my level from nairaland forum to Senate President forum levels.
O Lord, lemmme become the subject of envy and not pity. Let Seun come to my office to submit proposals and seek for contract. In Jesus name I pray . Amen

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
baski92:
Nothing sweet reach, if you were born with a sliver spoon. All tanks to my p man na rubber spoon dey born me with but by God grace my children na golden spoon go dey their mouth
good one some people believe they are cursed to be Nigerians while people like you strive above it.you shall be celebrate my brother

13 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Securing the future of their kids with juicy positions were their supporters waste in poverty, manage manage life..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Biritiko: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Orji Kalu no dy wear Igbo attire again .
Kikiki
A slave will always be a slave .
Ipobians are slaves

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
It’s good to see his children’s faces to be marked and retained in memory. The Fulani Orji Kalu we remember all your crimes against we the people from the land of the rising sun, the atrocities and abominations and one day will put you and your entire family on trial....

Even with all the money see how they take look like zoo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
If I date that slim one eeh.. Cheeii.. well, nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Next in line
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Princedapace:
Securing the future of their kids with juicy positions were their supporters waste in poverty, manage manage life..
so where do you stand? Strive to beat them or give in to fate that you are disadvantaged
Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
How is this news or an achievement that it even made a front page? Seun your nairaland is fokd up.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
As slicker haff dumped his red cap. Odiegwu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nt a big deal.

Is as simple as diz;

Lalasticala daughter can easily meet with SEUN.
Unlike us here

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) by piyoo91: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Godons1:

Aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.