Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) (6571 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Women Love My Lips - Photos / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Sergioaguero: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
From iDONshayo.com blog

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos and video)

Wonders shall never end A Married who leaces her husband house to sneak and have intimacy met her waterlo when she was kissing her secret lover. In the process of kissing him, she got stuck to his lips.

She was caught in the act red mouthed, stuck like super glue.

See photos below.
watch the video below:

Video:
http://www.idonshayo.com/married-woman-kissing-her-secret-lover-gets-stuck-to-his-lipsphotos-and-video/

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by daddytime(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mr. News reporter a.k.a blogger...where did this happen?

I'd be surprised if it isn't Kenya or Zimbabwe.

If the other one is known as Magun, what do we now call this?

Maje i'd propose...

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
O wow, look like someone's husband has been busy
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by julioralph(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is this for real

Bloggers make una take am easy na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin lemne guess..this happened in kenya
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Her Husband should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Arthurity1(m): 3:05am On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
grin lemne guess..this happened in kenya
Or Zimbabwe.... Pick your choice.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Zombiekiller010: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Kissing gone wrong
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watched the video. I think she's the one not letting go of the lips. She grabbed the upper lip with her teeth.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by TANID(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Watched the video. I think she's the one not letting go of the lips. She grabbed the upper lip with her teeth.
Seriously Na Laugh I Just Dey Laugh Here.

Let Lalasticlala Come And Testify To It. grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Endtime secret lover.. grin grin

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by sparog(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Op

Dis ur English dey give me goosebumps mbok

grin grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by chiboyjohn: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fake
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Blackfire(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Walahi forget thunder bolt .....

Just do this one eh.....

U go no say women are dangerous.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by konkonbilo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Aidejay(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
daddytime:
Mr. News reporter a.k.a blogger...where did this happen?

I'd be surprised if it isn't Kenya or Zimbabwe.

If the other one is known as Magun, what do we now call this?

Maje i'd propose...
hahahahaha! My spine grin
Ori mi warris this maje! grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) by Akious2k2(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Starlight10:
Her Husband should be ashamed of himself.

And why should he?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver / Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.