Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Please Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me (537 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have my waec result in two sitting, i have ND in science laboratory. my dream is to study medicine and surgery in any good university abroad e.g europe. i dont have sponsor neither do i have money.please i need info on how to go about securing scholarship to study abroad considering the fact that i have nothing for now.
Re: Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
edydamsel:
I have my waec result in two sitting, i have ND in science laboratory. my dream is to study medicine and surgery in any good university abroad e.g europe. i dont have sponsor neither do i have money.please i need info on how to go about securing scholarship to study abroad considering the fact that i have nothing for now.
Re: Please Help Me by yanabasee(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
edydamsel:
[color=#990000][/color]

You just want to get scammed and be sold for slavery with this post....

If you don't have money nor sponsor... why not look for a course that you can study here in Nigeria. After your graduation, you work and save and fly out of the country....

The scholarship that you are looking for shouldn't be your priority at the moment....

I can tell that you are within your teenage age with your thinking level...
Re: Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2019
self pity is a sign of weakness so despite the fact that i dont have money, i wanted to give it a try and see if sponsors will show up.

[color=#006600][/color]
u no say destiny na destiny.....
yanabasee:

You just want to get scammed and be sold for slavery with this post....

If you don't have money nor sponsor... why not look for a course that you can study here in Nigeria. After your graduation, you work and save and fly out of the country....

The scholarship that you are looking for shouldn't be your priority at the moment....

I can tell that you are within your teenage age with your thinking level...
Re: Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2019
edydamsel:
Re: Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2019
hmmm
Re: Please Help Me by yanabasee(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2019
edydamsel:
self pity is a sign of weakness so despite the fact that i dont have money, i wanted to give it a try and see if sponsors will show up.

[color=#006600][/color]
u no say destiny na destiny.....

You are based in Abuja..... Go to churches or try to identify with your senator and see if you can get favored!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by ChidiForChrist(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019

Undergrads      Graduate    PhD/Postdoc

Welcome to today's newsletter

Here are the opportunities we published today:

₦4 Million Grants in Fidelity SME Funding Connect Conference for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria 2019

Borlaug-Adesina Fellowships Programme for Agricutural Research in USA 2019

26,000 EUR MEDUP Fund for Social Enterprises in Tunisia 2019

155 000 EUR Medup Fund for Social Enterprises in Morocco 2019

STEM Club Schools National Competition in Nigeria 2019 (Win up to N2 Million)

Greenhouse Lab Accelerator for Female Focused Technology Startups in Nigeria 2019

Sozo Networks Youths in Development Boot Camps and Fellowship in Nigeria 2019

€50,000 Fondation Carmignac Photojournalism Award for Photographers in 2019

£1m EforA Research and Development Fund Second Call 2019

$65,000 Getty Foundation Scholar Grants for Residency in USA 2020

Help/Guide Articles

9 Top Qualities International Universities look for in Student Applicants

Common University Application Errors International Students can Avoid

£1m EforA Research and Development Fund Second Call 2019Efficiency for Access (EforA) invites funding applications for Research and Development projects that develop innovative appliance technologies or products focused on cooling for off- and weak-grid settings with a particular focus on fans, refrigeration and cold chain in 2019.

Worth of Award

The minimum total funding available under this call is £1m.

Deadline: Submissions of applications closes August 16, 2019, at midnight BST 

Click here for more details and to apply€50,000 Fondation Carmignac Photojournalism Award for Photographers in 2019Fondation Carmignac in France offers the Carmignac Photojournalism Award, dedicated to the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and to the human, social and ecological challenges it faces today in 2019.

Worth of Award

Selected by an international jury, the laureate will receive a €50,000 grant to carry out a 6-month field report with the support of the Fondation Carmignac, which produces, upon their return, a travelling exhibition and the publication of a monograph.

Deadline: The application platform will close on October 16, 2019 at 23h59pm (GMT). Any submission that is not confirmed at that time will not be reviewed.

Click here for more details and to applySozo Networks Youths in Development Boot Camps and Fellowship in Nigeria 2019Sozo Networks, sponsored by the United States Embassy, Abuja invites applications for the Youths in Development Boot Camps and Fellowship programme in 2019.

Worth of Award

Based on exceptional performance during the boot camp, 20 participants will participate in a 3-month professional development experience where they will enjoy the following:

Exclusive mentorship.

Personal strategy sessions.

Access to funding opportunities.

Access to diaspora peer collaborators.

Exclusive networking opportunities.

Funds to implement community development project.

Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received and will close on August 8, 2019. 

Click here for more details and to applyGreenhouse Lab Accelerator for Female Focused Technology Startups in Nigeria 2019Greenhouse capital invites applications for the GreenHouse Lab three-month accelerator in 2019. This programme is focused solely on early-stage, female-led or female-focused technology start-ups across Africa, as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.

Worth of Award

A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network

Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad· An intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts

The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub

Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows

The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).

Deadline: Applications close on August 4, 2019.

Click here for more details and to applySTEM Club Schools National Competition in Nigeria 2019 (Win up to N2 Million)Civic Foundation for Innovation invites Schools, Teachers and Students to participate in the Stem Club Schools National Competition in Nigeria, in 2019.

Worth of Award: Varies.

Deadline: Applications will close on August 30, 2019.

Click here for more details and to applyMedup Fund for Social Enterprises in Morocco 2019 (Win up to 155 000 EUR)Oxfam au Maroc in partnership with Enactus Morocco invites applications from social enterprises and businesses for the 2019 Medup morocco funding.

Worth of Award

The MedUp ! Fund is offering funding to social enterprises in Morocco as follow, please apply to funding accordingly with the types of your social enterprise.

Deadline: Applications will be accepted until August 10, 2019

Click here for more details and to apply26,000 EUR MEDUP Fund for Social Enterprises in Tunisia 2019MEDUP fund invites applications from social enterprises and businesses for the 2019 Medup morocco funding.

Worth of Award

The total budget for MedUp! Tunisia is 216000 Euro.

MedUp! Tunisia will select at least 12 winners who will receive grants of 5,000 to 50,000 Euro to implement their plans, in addition to the coaching and mentoring.

Deadline: Applications will be accepted until August 10, 2019
Click here for more details and to apply₦4 Million Grants in Fidelity SME Funding Connect Conference for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria 2019Fidelity Bank in Nigeria invites applications for the Fidelity SME Funding Connect Conference to connect entrepreneurs to capital in 2019. 

Worth of Award

Each edition of the Fidelity SME Funding Connect will feature capacity building plenary sessions with fund providers and model entrepreneurs;

grant competition with N4 million in grants and product sessions at the PwC Experience Center;

and a pitching and networking cocktail.

Deadline: Deadline for Completing the Application for the Grant Competition is July 26, 2019.

Click here for more details and to applyBorlaug-Adesina Fellowships Programme for Agricutural Research in USA 2019The World Hunger Fighters Foundation, in partnership with the World Food Prize Foundation, USA, is offering the BORLAUG-ADESINA FELLOWSHIP in 2019.

Worth of Award

The Borlaug-Adesina Fellows will be selected and announced at the annual World Food Prize Dialogues in Iowa, USA.

The Fellows will be provided with opportunities to gain exposure and experience at any of the International Agricultural Research Centers around the world, or with a select number of global food and agribusiness companies.

Deadline: Applications will be accepted until July 31st 2019

Click here for more details and to applyTop Sections

Check out the most popular sections of our website below and find the right opportunity for yourself or someone you know. 

Full Scholarships

Undergrad Scholarships

Graduate/Masters Scholarships

PhD Scholarships

MBA Scholarships

Academic/Postdoc Fellowships

Scholarships in USA, Canada

Scholarships in Europe, UK, Ireland

General Funding, Essay Contests, etc

© 2019 with love from Scholars Hub Africa .

(This site gives latest information in scholarship opportunities within and outside NIGERIA. this is a modified mail they sent to me. They will send it regularly if you subscribe to their site. Use it. I wish you good luck in your search.)
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by edydamsel(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
You are based in Abuja..... Go to churches or try to identify with your senator and see if you can get favored!![/quote]

i appreciate u for this idea. thanks
Re: Please Help Me by Fourwinds: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2019
edydamsel:

You are based in Abuja..... Go to churches or try to identify with your senator and see if you can get favored!!

i appreciate u for this idea. thanks
be careful ... Your desperation calls for concern... I tell you many graduates here will tell , the regretted going to university ... Do you know skills acquisition is far better now... Young girl be careful... The Ocean is full of Sharks
Re: Please Help Me by 4nigerianyouths(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hello,

There is saying that when life gives you lemon make lemonade. What that means is work with what you have. If you are really keen on studying Medicine your first step should be to try and do it here because that is what is accessible to you at the moment. You need to write jamb and meet the required cut-off.

About scholarships, the easiest way to get one is to have super grades. Scholarships are usually not free you exchange your brilliance or skill(like say you are good in sports) for one. Which is fair no one once to invest or waste money on an unserious person.

Bottomline just bend over and work very hard and you will get to study medicine here or abroad.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Petitions Uniuyo Vice Chancellor Over Insecurity In The Campuses / 72 Students Bag First Class At Federal University, Otuoke, Maiden Convocation / NANS Move To Curb Plate Number Abuse (circular)- VAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.