Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

[STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy – Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy – Episode 2 (498 Views)

Diary Of A Virgin Boy (episode 1) / [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy / The School Boy - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy – Episode 2 by officialunique: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
I was involved in an accident three months after high school, it was really devastating to live with. I didn’t know how to act or come to terms with the fact that I am going to have a body that wasn’t the same as it was few months ago… I was one of high school finest, the charisma was good and I was a glamour boy, I had a permanent address in the mouths and hearts of other students, I constantly stepped out at every debate as the lead speaker, not one time did we lose. I made sure I tried all my best to live up to the fine personality I had. Girls in junior class enjoyed calling my name like I was a savior or something.

Read Full Story Below:

https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2019/07/25/story-diary-randy-tanke-boy-2/

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat / The Africans Of Old |poem By The Afrikan L'yion / You Don't Want To Make This Costly Mistake In Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.