₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,761 members, 5,115,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 09:20 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (6725 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Guys, Can You Date Any Of These Scantily Dressed Slay Queens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Amatarasha(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12
Budex40:
When are you dropping the next sermon ??

Members don dey on sit for over 2 weeks now !!!!
Yours sincerely,

#Deacon_RedPill.

P.S: We need to bind every spirit of Amatarasha
U wont suceed because hell & heaven are with me ...hahaha smiley
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12
Budex40:
When are you dropping the next sermon ??

Members don dey on sit for over 2 weeks now !!!!
Yours sincerely,

#Deacon_RedPill.

P.S: We need to bind every spirit of Amatarasha
I release typically once a month and more than 5 posts at a time. So either monthend or first week of next month.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Femisol(m): 3:36am On Aug 14
Any guy that reads your thread will never weep over a girl in his entire life .
Baba I dey enjoy you joor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Goldensword: 8:10pm On Aug 14
Ubunja your wisdom no be here i swear, i've been in such situation, when a did my intenship at one private hospital, the lab scientist did exactly that to me, she will always come to work dressed in a provocative way, put music on her phone and will be dancing seductively in my presense, i thought i have found a cheap hoe but i was wrong, everything i did to Bleep that girl proved abortive, but i bleeped almost all the nurses that carries themselves like angels with so much ease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by MarieSucre(f): 6:33am On Aug 17
pryme:

But then do the scantily dressed women have class?

Or are they expecting a man that has class to come after them?

Why do they complain when perverts come after them?

If like you said these women are depending on men without discipline to come after them, why discriminate when they actually do come for them?

The question should be seeing as men are the 'superior' and 'logical' gender, shouldn't they have class.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by pryme(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17
MarieSucre:

The question should be seeing as men are the 'superior' and 'logical' gender, shouldn't they have class.

True, thats why I feel gays should be castrated, but would ignore the lesbians cos I expect men to know better.

Unfortunately for women, there are some that have class, so if class exist among the women folks, it ruins everything for the classless ones cos most men try to build up class just to settle with women with class.

So it would fly if NO WOMAN has class.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by LillyVal(f): 3:24pm On Aug 20
lubish tongue
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20
LillyVal:
lubish tongue
of course
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nthrone(m): 11:35am On Aug 24
Dude is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Join Whatsapp Group Link X X X Chats, Pix, Videos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.