Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen (714 Views)

Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by peacettw: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2019
A man slapped a woman in public and when he was confronted, he said nothing will be done to him because the woman is his wife. But a man who witnessed the incident got him arrested.

Joseph Palmer tweeted: "Yesterday evening, a man slapped the woman who sat beside him and I was so furious that I threatened the man with arrest. He dared me and told me I would do nothing because, the woman is his wife. I made contacts and as we speak, he is in police cell."

He added: "I am glad I was able to show people around that assault is not the way to solve problems because, they all said it’s not my business as he could do anything with the woman. Lol Surprisingly, this woman beater is a lawyer."

Twtter users have thanked Joseph for standing up for the woman, while some expressed fears that the lawyer will do worse to his wife when he's released.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/lawyer-arrested-after-slapping-a-woman-in-public-and-saying-nothing-will-happen-because-shes-his-wife-2.html

Cc Seun
cc lalasticlala
Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2019
...and something has happened. Next!

Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Last last it's d woman dat will bear d brunt of it all......d husband Is an animal and should be kept in jail till he feels remorse for what he did
Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by harkandey(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2019
and something happened grin
Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by Blackfire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
And the next minutes.....

The idiot landed in police net.

People who boast are always empty
Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by nasirujj(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
And something Don happene
Re: Lawyer Arrested After Slapping A Woman In Public And Saying Nothing Will Happen by lyndaway(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sai fa lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His Car After It Was Stripped By Robbers In 3 Hours / Beware Of Police In Abuja / How I Dealt With A University Lecturer Demanding Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.