Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel (4252 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel by persinpapa: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Emmy9ite:
20 UNCOMMON REASONS YOU ARE STILL BROKE

DAY 16

For the next 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this post will change your mindset for good.

I love this man!!

These are excerpts from forthcoming book..

*16. You are not thinking in dollars*

If you think you have money, convert it to dollars.

1 million naira in dollars is just $2,777.7 (Using $1 = N360)

Can you see that a millionaire in naira is just a 4 digit thousandnaire in dollars?

Wait a minute..

Do you know what a million dollar is in naira?!

Three hundred and sixty million naira! (N360,000,000) kaii..

And 10 million dollars is 3.6 billion naira! Wawu!

I just want to shift your mind a little.. I want you to start setting your goals in dollars.

I want you to stop thinking like a local citizen and start thinking global.

Your wealth is not dependent on Nigeria's economy, with the right skill set, you can be earning multiple thousand dollars from the comfort of your home in Nigeria.

Everything is not Buhari..

As a freelancer, I have lots of clients from all over the world. USA, UK, Canada.... Buhari can't touch me.

The world has never been this connected with the advent of the internet and mobile devices.

There are still lots of foreign sites that accept Nigerians on their platfom and pay us in dollars.

Freelancing sites like fiverr and Upwork will accept you provided you have a skill to offer.

Payoneer still allows us to withdraw our dollars to naira. Stop crying over Paypal.

Change your financial goals to dollar value. See how small it has become?

Now start looking for ways to earn in dollars.

$1,500 a month might look small for an American, N540k is not small money for me here in Nigeria o.

You don't need to be in Dallas to earn in dollars. (Use a Ghanian accent for better results)

*17. You are sitting on money**

This will be taken tomorrow.. Stay glued

Until I write to you again, I remain your chief value officer (CVO)

Akpe Emmanuel

The Prince of Copywriting.

Comment below: What other websites pay in dollars?
Re: 20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel by Emmy9ite02(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
This October..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Withdraw Paypal Money With A Barter Card Before??? / Is One Source Of Income Risky? / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.