Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Are The Act You Find Some Nigerians Into That Made You SMH For The Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Act You Find Some Nigerians Into That Made You SMH For The Country. (247 Views)

World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty / Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt / High Food Prices Could Push 6 Million More Nigerians Into Poverty - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Act You Find Some Nigerians Into That Made You SMH For The Country. by Seunpaul01(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Truly, Nigeria still have a long way to go. Most times I would say comparing Nigeria to USA and other small developed world is wrong. Because they have gained independence a long time before Nigeria eg. USA. Nevertheless, there are some other developed country such as China with little difference in year of Independence and other developing nation like Ghana that are still in some way better than Nigeria.

The fact that cannot be argued is that, 90% of Nigerians are the problem of their country. The manner and acts some people exhibit in this country is so pathetic, uncivilized, stupid and any sort of bad adjectives that could go with the exact act being displayed.

Thus, I think if we can start mentioning these bad and stupid habits of Nigerians that really shows how bad the future seems for Nigerians. It could help majority and put Nigeria on the right path to greatness. Remember, the impact of a better country can only begin to show only when the people of the Nation, poor or rich, educated or not, regardless of ethnicity changed their ways.

I will start with few things i've noticed - those that I can remember, that made me SMH for this nation.

a. Saw a comment on a topic on Nairaland about Things Our Android Phones can do that most are not aware of. The commenter concur to the usefulness of the information and at the same time regard it as useless. Makes me SMH for this country.

b. I see some people that call themselves educated in my institution but prefer to pack their car on the grass and destroyed the place by doing so. Makes me SMH for this country.

c. Getting to lecture rooms of students of the higher institution and seeing how dirty it is kept. Some will finished eating and drop the food pack in the lecture room. This makes me SMH for this country.

d. The manners at which Nigerians drop dirt anywhere they are make me SMH for the country.

e. Almost all students in SUG and other school groups embezzle most/all the fund allocated to them. This makes me SMH for this Nation.

And so on.....

Share your own, it's better we begin to acknowledge what most people do that belittle them as a better citizen of a nation and make us believe it can only get worst.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Elections: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Testifies Against The PDP At Tribunal... / What Went Round In Sen. Akpabio’s Robbery Of His Senatorial Mandate! / Fani-kayode Reacts As Boko Haram Kills 60 Mourners In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.