Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland (4074 Views)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
It does not have to be between option A and B. There can be C as long as it works well for.you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
You already know the answer. Be a man and walk away from both, but if any of them needs a financial help below 5k, you can render some help once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nat404: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
I believe none are okay. No unconditional love. You need a good girl.

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
iLegendd:
You already know the answer. Be a man and walk away from both, but if any of them needs a financial help below 5k, you can render some help once in a while.
financial help below 5k? cheesycheesy
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
financial help below 5k? cheesycheesy
Real men invest their money in businesses or in family relations.

If a man must give a woman money, he should first of all understand how women work, else, he'll be manipulated into giving more than he wanted to and his kindness will be taken advantage of. In the end, he'll look back with regrets and asks, "Jennifer, after all I did for you?"

I always laugh when I see men use that line.

Relationship is easy to handle the moment you understand the psychological underlining of the opposite gender. Most things in dating and marriage are illogical, but men try to discern them with logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by skywalker240(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
While i may not advice you here, i assume you've made up your mind already.
what caught my attention are FIVEER & KDP

sent a pm hope you dont mind?

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don't see how the short lady's attitude showed that she blackmailed you emotionally. Rather she did not want to pressure you for marriage, and ended things with you properly, hopeful that the teacher would marry her. YOU DO NOT LOVE HER otherwise you would not postpone marriage till 5yrs time. Some men do get married early in life when they find the right woman and are in love.
The second lady isn't even in the university, yet she feels she can't date an undergraduate. She isn't the right one.
The whole problem is from you, because you do not appreciate the first lady who stood by you. Hope if you dump her you wount regret in future.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by ArticleBeast: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
Absolutely Sir! I have.
Boss can I pm you regarding kdp?

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
iLegendd:

If a man must give a woman money, he should first of all understand how women work, else, he'll be manipulated into giving more than he wanted to and his kindness will be taken advantage of. In the end, he'll look back with regrets and asks, "Jennifer, after all I did for you?"

Relationship is easy to handle the moment you understand the psychological underlining of the opposite gender. Most things in dating and marriage are illogical, but men try to discern them with logic.

cheesycheesy everything u said is on pointcheesy but then some guys will never listen. They think giving a lady money or sponsoring her in school will make her fall inlove with themcheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Boss can I pm you regarding kdp?
Yes please. Sorry I've been on bed all afternoon. Sometimes Malaria wan show person shege
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
iLegendd:
Thanks. I appreciate. Are these books available on Amazon?
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
ImaIma1:
It does not have to be between option A and B. There can be C as long as it works well for.you.
Ok
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't see how the short lady's attitude showed that she blackmailed you emotionally. Rather she did not want to pressure you for marriage, and ended things with you properly, hopeful that the teacher would marry her. YOU DO NOT LOVE HER otherwise you would not postpone marriage till 5yrs time. Some men do get married early in life when they find the right woman and are in love.
The second lady isn't even in the university, yet she feels she can't date an undergraduate. She isn't the right one.
The whole problem is from you, because you do not appreciate the first lady who stood by you. Hope if you dump her you wount regret in future.
Lol. Point noted.
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by ArticleBeast: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
Yes please. Sorry I've been on bed all afternoon. Sometimes Malaria wan show person shege
Sorry about your health. Hope you are better now? Seem like your pm ain't work. Anyway I can reach you asap...You can drop ur number if you don't mind...

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Sorry about your health. Hope you are better now? Seem like your pm ain't work. Anyway I can reach you asap...You can drop ur number if you don't mind...
I really don't like putting my number on Nairaland but you may drop yours and I'll message ASAP
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
skywalker240:
While i may not advice you here, i assume you've made up your mind already.

what caught my attention are FIVEER & KDP

sent a pm hope you dont mind?
Can you drop your WhatsApp number?
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by ArticleBeast: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
I really don't like putting my number on Nairaland but you may drop yours and I'll message ASAP
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by okah86(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nija guys with rotor�����
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by skywalker240(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
ok thanks,

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
MasterRahl:
Thanks. I appreciate. Are these books available on Amazon?
No.
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
None of the above

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Akinbahm(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I don't know why men are always being logical with women. Note; You don't deal with ladies *Logically* but u deal with them *Emotionally* anything logical but not emotional is trash to them and anything emotional but not logical make perfect brain to them...

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by okoroemeka(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bilabong:
Second bae told u her mind which shows she is a gold digger... Disqualified...

First bae came back because her new guy bailed on her... I see "there was once a country" emotional blackmail... Disqualified...

Finale verdict... Start all over.
very correct, some men I know will not give extra time to the first bae again,she has decided to get married so be it,most times men are so busy hustling in this cold world that we forgot the free time most women had to perfect their emotional and manipulative coup,be assured that the real behavior of a lady is carefully concealed beneath thick layers of make believe, when your soulmate will come there's an x-factor that you can't explain or place your hands on,but all i know is that u wouldn't ask for approval on nairaland before saying will you marry me.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Michelle55: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Start afresh bro...

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
okoroemeka:
very correct, some men I know will not give extra time to the first bae again,she has decided to get married so be it,most times men are so busy hustling in this cold world that we forgot the free time most women had to perfect their emotional and manipulative coup,be assured that the real behavior of a lady is carefully concealed beneath thick layers of make believe, when your soulmate will come there's an x-factor that you can't explain or place your hands on,but all i know is that u wouldn't ask for approval on nairaland before saying will you marry me.
Thanks Sir
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Michelle55:
Start afresh bro...
Alright
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by ProfDave123: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
MasterRahl:
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by TupacS: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
MasterRahl:
Alright

Hi.
I saw your post concerning the fiverr and kdp. I would like to get in touch with you.

Can I send a DM?

1 Like

Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
TupacS:

Hi.
I saw your post concerning the fiverr and kdp. I would like to get in touch with you.

Can I send a DM?
Absolutely
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Okoroawusa: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Everybody has said what I wanted to say.So now I don't have say.
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by TupacS: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
MasterRahl:
Absolutely

Thanks.

I've sent it
Re: I Have Come To Consult The Romance Gurus On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
MasterRahl:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

Recently, there has been a spike in the number of young men committing suicide because of women. I do not want to be among such, which is why I've come to seek your counsel on a very important issue before I take the final decision. I wouldn't love to come here and create a thread on broken relationship or broken marriage. Lol.

There are two women in my life. Let me begin with the first. She is a year older than me, but if you see us physically, you'll think I'm her senior. I met her in my final year (BSc). She was good and still is. She was there all through my project, always visited me at my place of service (NYSC), and was everything a guy needed in a lady. When I returned from service, i usually went to see her briefly in her work place cos I was still living with my parents as at then and she had an apartment in her workplace (she's a nurse in a secondary school). Two months after my return from NYSC, I had my first job as a freelancer on Fiverr. From there, things picked up for me. I then went into Kindle Direct Publishing (because it's suicidal to rely on one source of income in Nigeria). I stayed at home with my parents for a year and then moved out to start an independent life. I moved out on a Friday. On Monday, bae came to announce a breakup. I was mesmerized. I'm 25 presently. She's 26. This thing happened when she was 25 and I, 24 (that's last year). I was amazed because she had been loyal to me right from my days as an undergraduate. So why move out when things are getting better? Why move out when I've even summoned the courage to start life independently as a man in Bubu's economy? Lol. Apparently, a 34-year old teacher in the school where she works as a nurse had mentioned marriage to her, and since she was 25 (women and this age wahala), she jumped at the offer. Along the line, according to the story which she told, the guy walked away because her parents were divorcees, and because his mum didn't want him to marry a short woman (this my girl is extremely short to be truthful, she looks 13).

Let's look at the second girl.... She's my junior by 5 years. This is 2019 and I'll be rounding up my Msc by October. My Fiverr and KINDLE business is paying as it should and I'm doubling my efforts. I met bae April 2018 (after old bae walked away in February of the same year). Well, let's say she met me as an already made guy cos I was already independent when I met her (unlike old bae who knew me right from my undergraduate days). She's been loyal. She visits regularly, calls regularly, texts regularly, and loves sex beyond measure. However, there's a snag. One night, we were just gisting about life, and she said something.... she said if I had asked her out when I was still doing my BSc, she wouldn't have accepted. WOW!!! So could it be that she's with me cos I'm doing fine?

Old bae still visits occasionally. Three weeks ago, she visited and told me plainly that she loves me and would want to spend all her life with me but she's scared of me keeping her until 30 years. She's already 26 and I'm 25. I intend marrying by 30 which means she'll be 31 by then. I told her to use four years to get a nursing degree from a university (cos na school of nursing degree she get). At least it will keep her busy cos personally, I need to get things ready. I've seen a lot in this marriage thing. I even expect her to understand more than myself because her parents have been divorced for the past 8 years. So she should understand that this marriage thing no be rush rush.

New bae will be starting university this year (if she scales through the Post UTME. She has already passed JAMB). We all understand that the true color of some ladies show up in the University. What will she look like when she gets in there? Will she change?

People of Nairaland, I have told the story as I should. One must seek wisdom before taking decisions. Make una counsel me on this issue.

Should I do away with both of them and seek a fresh lady? Should I watch and wait?

I await your opinion.

Cc:
iLegendd, Lalasticlala, Rocktation, Farano, Mynd44 et al.
It's not compulsory you date/marry either of them. It's not compulsory you date ANY lady now..it's not a matter of urgency....humans change, you see two lovers who love deeply out of the blue one of them one day can wake up and wonder why he/she is dating the other person.
Change is constant. A lady that may be with you in hard times soaking garri with you maybe because she hasn't found a better option,sooner or later she will look at her friends and envy them and dump you for greener pastures.

Op,lemme tell you one secret about women, women love the idea of marriage than the man they are dating! Promise a girl marriage and even though she does not love you,she can dump a guy she truly loves for you!

So if another suitor come,she will leave you again? You deserve better!

For your age,I guess there is more to life than dating...enjoy your youth now! You can never get this period back ,live it to the fullest...must not be in a committed relationship. Don't let girls matter stop you from having fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Videos In Nigeria / DO YOU AGREE?? Good D1cks Make Women Lose Their Senses / Nigerian girl getting banged standing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.