Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful (9751 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Despirado121(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Rebbeca Sharibu, mother of the abducted Dapchi secondary schoolgirl Leah Sharibu, has said that she is still hopeful that her daughter would return alive.

Grace Taku, an aid worker kidnapped in Borno State on July 18, had claimed in a video released by the insurgents on Wednesday that Leah had been killed.

According to Grace, who works with Action Against Hunger, Leah and some other people were killed because of the inability of the Federal Government to save them, Igbere TV reports.

“I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don’t want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released they were also killed,” the woman said in the video.

Mrs Sharibu, according to report, said though she had not seen the video, she was optimistic that her daughter would return home alive.

“No matter how long it takes, my hope is still alive that my daughter will come back alive from Boko Haram. I still look forward to that day and I am confident that she will return,” she said.

She also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to rescue her daughter, saying she was bothered by the recent silence over her daughter’s case.

“I also want to still appeal to the people that are holding my daughter to please have mercy on her and release her without any condition. She does not know anything. What has she done to deserve what she is going through?” she said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/847399/mother-of-leah-sharibu-speaks-after-death-report-says-im-hopeful-she-will-return-alive/

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Kingpee2(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
I pray your hope is hopeful but the with the carelessness of our government I don’t know what to say or think..

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by jlinkd78(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Woman of Faith

5 Likes

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Niaja4real(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
jlinkd78:
Woman of Faith
Keep all hope alive. God is never asleep

7 Likes

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Harlem2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
The mother should get ready for good or bad news

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by porka: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
We are hopeful.

Our hope is in God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by EdiAbali: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Keep dreaming that your daughter is coming back,

Boko Haram is a Northern thing, they use it to kill Northern Christians and sack them from their land.

Northerners hail and waved Boko Haram flag at Boko Haram terrorists when they came to drop the Muslim girls.

Just like some Northerners were clapping for leader of Bandits that were killing them.

Imagine a group of Christians kidnapped a Muslim girl, then forced her to become a Christian, she refused and was held hostage till her death.

This will be a good reason for them to start killing every Christians they see anywhere.

THRER IS NOTHING LIKE LIBERAL MUSLIMS,

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by superior1: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nothing HE cannot do
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Abalado(f): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's my wish for her, or else, bubu will be in trouble, if anything happens to that girl, Buhari ure in big trouble, that's my own
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by helinues: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Only if she is still alive
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by tofolo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
A mothers love..... cry
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by bkool7(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Amen!
The news of her death is all a propaganda by BH
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by hopefulLandlord: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
okay
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by donprinyo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abeg, make de no kill dat girl
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Bewiseedet(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Madam face the reality and blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by namiji2598: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ur government has failed u

But as for the God u ar serving and wishing to die hmmmmmm I don't knw

After reading this statement by her mother tears stroll out of my eyes, what has she done to deserve all this, her mate are busy building their future, this can happen to anyone,

Let the youth a protest to government house plz
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Simplyleo: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oya, shildren of perdition with strong affinity for bad news, come and tell her that leah will not come home alive so that US will come replace buhari with atiku. angry

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by RDPMAN: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sad.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Impact6789: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019

[b][/b]
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by gringrin: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
cry
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Opinedecandid(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Amen.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated
Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core

ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm

ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Cherrybae(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watch how the stupid useless forbidden wicked Igbos terorists will derail this thread with their bad wishes.

Back to thread,

Mama accordingly to your faith so it be done unto you.

Your tears shall turn to laughter, your sorrows will turn to joy.

Receive it now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
that she refused to renounce her faith was just a bogus lie. even peter denied jesus
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by crackhouse(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's nice.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Simplyleo: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Christain926ff:
Hmmmm
Sundayfixed13:
See bellow
So because you must steal from others, we can't read news on nairaland again? Why not bet your lineage on the game and become dangote? angry

Black antelopes.
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Agugbadin: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Harlem2:
The mother should get ready for good or bad news

God news is better and that is from God. Bad news is satanic.,no one prepares for it.

1 Like

Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
So as I believe too

God will do a new thing in her life
Re: Rebbeca Sharibu: Leah Sharibu Will Return Alive, I'm Hopeful by Jason007: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
The way this case is been handled is really below par...
I can imagine how the mom would feel, everyday knowing her daughter is somewhere and can't see her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Banana Island, Lagos / Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum / Ikpeazu Declares Tuesday Public Holiday To Clean Up Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.