Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises (33898 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by purples25(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
tunjilee003:
those Bank staffs are gold diggers

Honestly
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
He should wash him armpit Abeg, cleanliness is required too
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Aladdin1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
naim make your head come resemble yam?
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Daze12345(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
babakb:
True talk, a lot of people are wasting away their youthful age because they are ashamed to get dirty and hustle legit.

They are following the mantra "Fake it till you make it" but unfortunately they become losers and gold diggers.

Guys hustle on while you are young and reap the benefits tomorrow.
True talk my guy.
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by ofiko123(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naso jare...
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
yeah,i'm a gigolo,and i'm proud of my hustle
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by hapiness44(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's why I am advertising my husband's works. Please check this thread and patronize us

https://www.nairaland.com/4545349/sister
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Kollymarshall: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Absolutely right my guy. Shit money no dey smell!
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by nopoverty(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
I can help you to cheap yams in ondo state.if you need yams,pls,call the number below
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by ebullient19(f): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
See his fine dp
No one will even know he sales yam.
Anyway, me I work for my money, if you dash me, I'll collect but my hope is not in you
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Draxy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Check my profile and attached pic to see my legit hustle. What am offering others ai t offering is a one on one trai kg. If need be, and total full attention in placing your orders

Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
yes oo, be proud of it!!
As if, if that guy propose to you can you marry him? Talk you church mind.
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Sarang(f): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Newguyhere:

envying wetin? grin that yam seller will never get rich all he can do is just 'get by' at best grin

You can never tell
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Sarang(f): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2019
jackals:

broke guy. Now you too go dey find women who'll suffer and recognise with you in this time of humble beginning. Go and work hard and stop collecting 5k here and there

Show us what you have, really
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by IamMIles(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Bilabong:
Yes... Like me
Am a WhatsApp group admin.

Lol
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Badilstical:

As if, if that guy propose to you can you marry him? Talk you church mind.
sharperly...I like bold guys
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
sharperly...I like bold guys
Your lucky I'm single!
But na crayfish me I dey sell

1 Like

Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Badilstical:

Your lucky I'm single!
But na crayfish me I dey sell
po

1 Like

Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
post it online...lets see a picture of you selling the crayfish...be bold
I like bold ladies ooh
But my phone camera blind.
Anyway the healing is on the way.
BTW I sent you a mail
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I smell lies...introverts don't attract me cos I'm one already
Wait ooh, do you read minds?
Why do you think I'm introvert?
Do you know the amount of sweet mouth I carry the make sales you know in Nigeria no get introvert check the next country.lol

BTW most billionaire now are introverts except in showbiz
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
[qu
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
[q
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Badilstical post=8068504
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
hmmm... I will take this with a pinch of salt till I see a picture of you proudly selling crayfish
This gal must be an igbo girl
I have seen the signs if you can wait small I wan buy ware house for business , then come marry you.lol
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
hmmm... I will take this with a pinch of salt till I see a picture of you proudly selling crayfish
I was all kiding though don't think you're an introvert.
Introvert ain't lively like you do.
You stay in Lagos could met you.
If you ain't Under 22
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Badilstical post=80685752]
This gal must be an igbo girl
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Lovelyn451(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Badilstical:

I was all kiding though don't think you're an introvert.
Introvert ain't lively like you do.
You stay in Lagos could met you.
If you ain't Under 22
which kain Lagos...tchew
Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
which kain Lagos...tchew
Checkout this thread you'd figure out

Re: 'Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle' - Man Who Sells Yam Advises by Badilstical(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
am I asking too much? Picture of u selling crayfish, later u pipu will start calling somebody gold digger, now I wantu dig crayfish o grin
As far as a Nigeria is concern, I don't thing any girl would be that patient to dig with a crayfish seller till him buy ware house, gone are those days.
That's why I'm also thinking in mikel obi direction, once I buy that warehouse straight to Russia or Ethiopia go marry and come back.lol

Unless you prove me otherwise cos even Isaac Newton was recently proven wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC / Inside Gerawa's $50 Million Soyabeans Oil Processing Factory In Kano (Pictures] / Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.