Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Corgi Toy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Corgi Toy (451 Views)

Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) / Dog Finds Massive Love Machine In Owner’s Bedroom And Now It’s His Favourite Toy. / Male Toy Poodle Looking For A Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corgi Toy by goodspeed963(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, where I can find plush corgi?
Re: Corgi Toy by gangbang86: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
goodspeed963:
Hi guys, where I can find plush corgi?
Plush corgi?)) LOL. Buy a real corgi instead of Plush corgi and you will be happy )
Re: Corgi Toy by brainstorm214(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
gangbang86:

Plush corgi?)) LOL. Buy a real corgi instead of Plush corgi and you will be happy )
why did you find fault with man, he simply asked where can he buy plush corgi
man, don't listen to him, try to search it in the Internet, there are some shops that sell plush corgi, I guess
Re: Corgi Toy by nicki1991(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
You know, when I searched for plush corgi in the Internet, I found out that there are not so much offers of selling of exactly plush corgi... Personally, I looked for it for my child because when we bought a real corgi, it turned out that my child has allergic to dogs, but he liked corgi too much, so I, as a caring parent, decided to buy him plush corgi, and the only site I found it was shop with kawaii plush corgi, where I bought the toy, and when I received it, I really liked these plush corgi, so I even bought it for myself too smiley
Re: Corgi Toy by goodspeed963(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
nicki1991:
You know, when I searched for plush corgi in the Internet, I found out that there are not so much offers of selling of exactly plush corgi... Personally, I looked for it for my child because when we bought a real corgi, it turned out that my child has allergic to dogs, but he liked corgi too much, so I, as a caring parent, decided to buy him plush corgi, and the only site I found it was shop with kawaii plush corgi, where I bought the toy, and when I received it, I really liked these plush corgi, so I even bought it for myself too smiley
haha, thx for sharing)

(1) (Reply)

Adoption Of Dog / Please Help Me Out Oooooo!!!!!! / Lovely Female Bb Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.