Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Wants To Be MP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Wants To Be MP (413 Views)

Election! Some Available Results Indicate That John Dumelo Is Losing Drastically / Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Wants To Be MP by Bilabong(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Actor John Dumelo’s colleagues are excited about his bid to become Member of Parliament for Ayawaso West Wuogon.
The actor made his intent to vie for the parliamentary seat on the ticket of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), known few days ago after his filing.
Reacting to John’s gesture on ‘ on with MzGee, his mates, Jackie Appiah, Ama K Abrese and Salma could not shield their excitement.
The Gist’ Joy News
For actress Salma Mumin, John Dumelo’s bid will cement the value actors hold beyond the screen and also gain them some credibility.
“People from this side of the world always look down on actors and actresses but I am glad we’ve been able to prove a lot of people wrong,” she stated.
Jackie Appiah who wasn’t aware of John’s dream at the time of the interview, could only wish the “hardworking guy” she has known well.
John Dumelo’s decision did not come as a surprise to Ama K Abrebrese who thinks the actor had never hidden his political ambitions.
“Why not, at the end of the day he’s a Ghanaian he’s of the right age. I think when you are an actor, it seems to people you’re not capable in other ways. Most people I know as actors are multi-talented and well, best in anything, so I wish him the best,” she stated.

Re: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Wants To Be MP by dmltoyin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
You too dey part of the umbrella group
PDP Ghana branch

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Migration To The South Should Be Banned- Ganduje / IMN Proscription: A Ban On Islamic Religion / Obaseki Dares Senate On Ultimatum To Issue Fresh Assembly Proclamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.