Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

One Of The Best Business Out There! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of The Best Business Out There! (360 Views)

Find Out The Key Benefits Of SEO For Every Type Of Business Out There / The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business / Pull Your Business Out Of The Dust And Reach More Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Best Business Out There! by Momfa: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, I'm here to educate you on the profitability of vegetable farming especially Cucumbers and watermelon.

With cucumber farming, u can make as much as 3 times your investment in space 70 days! This is not an exaggeration.
And i tell you, you can never meet the demand of the market. There will always be market for your produce depending on where you are located. You start making money in as quick as the 6th week.

What makes this suitable for low income earners is that you can start with as little as NGN30,000 .

Come join our WhatsApp group as we educate u with real farm experience (videos) step by step from land preparation to marketing on how to start this profitable journey,

Send a message to 08147230472 so you can be added.

Re: One Of The Best Business Out There! by Momfa: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Momfa:
Hi guys, I'm here to educate you on the profitability of vegetable farming especially Cucumbers and watermelon.

With cucumber farming, u can make as much as 3 times your investment in space 70 days! This is not an exaggeration.
And i tell you, you can never meet the demand of the market. There will always be market for your produce depending on where you are located. You start making money in as quick as the 6th week.

What makes this suitable for low income earners is that you can start with as little as NGN30,000 .

Come join our WhatsApp group as we educate u with real farm experience (videos) step by step from land preparation to marketing on how to start this profitable journey,

Send a message to 08147230472 so you can be added.
Re: One Of The Best Business Out There! by Momfa: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Keep joining guys
Re: One Of The Best Business Out There! by Momfa: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Momfa:
Keep joining guys

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Is The Safe Haven For Us-china Trade War - Study / Business Plan To Start Poultry Farm / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.