Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter (84600 Views)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kerry57: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Where is the beating and the slapping ? Yeye pics.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Myself2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
OP you smoke sh!t abi you drink hot piss..?? Where in the video did anybody slap anybody,,,mosquitoes perch for somebody hand and one guy carelessly use left hand tap the mosquito comot,you dey shout slap.Even Ms Okorocha no even say slap, she said why are you beating me ??

My question, what do the okorochas hope to achieve by uploading their encounter with the task force that is recovering stolen govt property? Do they really think Nigerians send dem or what ?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by abodundef: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
We should respect our women, they are our mothers and treat them with high courtesy.
Meanwhile, we print high quality DI prints, banner, poster, handbills, and stickers. We do t-shirts and caps customization with flock and monogram at multikharis.com 08023332733
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by MrBONE2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Read my signature

Am interested SiSi
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by focus7: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Rochas is not as smart as I thought. He should have sent all his family away since last year. Did he think people will respect his stolen wealth? Igbos are not ready to look your face when you steal.

Hypocrisy, is not the same Igbos that are everywhere supporting looters in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
foreshore:

But you were never disappointed in Rochas, I think you need a reset of your brain
Don't misquote me to give room.for your insults. A right thinking person could have asked what I feel about Rocha's instead.
You answered the question you never asked just to insult someone.
It's you that obviously needs a brain reset.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by captianfreeman(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Name two most unfortunate states in Nigeria in terms o quality of leadership .
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by slap1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Was the slap loud enough?

We need to hear it from nkwo Orji grin

Even me who lives at Ama-Wire didn't hear it, and you want to hear it from Nkwo Orji. grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by chuckdelis: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Still waiting for them to get to commissioner of Happiness.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Orpe7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Imo and their cursed governors
First it was Ohakim beating a catholic priest, then Okorocha building statues then this
Smh
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by AKswift: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is condemnable! Why should he slap her for making a video? Is there any law in prohibiting video recordings in such a circumstance? He is not even a legally constituted member of any law enforcement agency, yet the idiot raised his hand on person yet to be convicted for any crime.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Amadaz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
She was just given ordinary slap and she's shouting... Honestly I would have grabbed an ak47 and shot her dead.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by foreshore(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
thornapple:

Don't misquote me to give room.for your insults. A right thinking person could have asked what I feel about Rocha's instead.
You answered the question you never asked just to insult someone.
It's you that obviously needs a brain reset.

You no dey different from Rochas
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by olajizz01(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
doublecross:
did you call ihediohas government visionless? he has achieved what your apc governor could not achieve in 8 years with just the few days he has spent in office. we the imo people are solidly behind him in recovering looted funds to help the state. i know your problem though.... it's just that in the left side of your brain, there is nothing right and in the right side of your brain, there is nothing left.
Hahahahaha..............,typical biafrau.d,chest beating is part of your cultures,go and drink the urine of your demi god whether that will reset your warp brain.

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
foreshore:

You no dey different from Rochas
You no dey different from Ihedioha.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by bigiyaro(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Rochas is not as smart as I thought. He should have sent all his family away since last year. Did he think people will respect his stolen wealth? Igbos are not ready to look your face when you steal.
taaa!!! shatap dia.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by kikake: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
captianfreeman:
Name two most unfortunate states in Nigeria in terms o quality of leadership .

Imo.
That's why 42 years after Owerri was named capital, no other city has been made to surge by governors.

Okorocha was the most guilty as he boasted about : "I am building our dear capital city to international standard." He abandoned other Imo towns to rot.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Intellectual201: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Intellectual201: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Story.
SLAP44:
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okorocha is a disgrace to Nigerian Politics, but it is assault to slap a lady, if you want to seize her properties due to corruption and public embezzlement, do it, but slapping her is assault.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by gladisa7: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just like more than 90% imolites I dont like okorocha very much but its very wrong to slap his dota.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by maestroferdi: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
valicious1:

this fate would never befall ihedioha because he’s going to hand over to his man Ikedi ohakim from Okigwe zone after his 8 year tenure. Rochas deserves all he’s getting. That’s what his greed, stupidity and selfishness caused him
Ohakim? Are you a joker?

That man will not win a even councillorship election again in Imo State...

Ihedioha should ensure that not even a pin of public property expriopriated by the misfit called Rochas is left unrecovered...

How can a man be so greedy and silly?
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
/
It is just a reminder that no condition is permanent.

The slap is like a text message to her father.

History continues to repeat itself. Yet humans never learn.
/
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Onemanonevote: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2019
WildChild00:

Oh! I see you're the goddess everyone has been talking about in town, is okay.......
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by jaymoni(m): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Mbaise people sef. Very wicked people.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by vineyardfarms: 3:48am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Famousbabe post=80654011]

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/what-governor-ihediohas-tas GOV IHEDIOHAS, TREAD CARFULLY, YOUR TENOR WILL ALSO COME TO AN END.
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Bragalane: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2019
This is the reason I love PDP.
They set the antecedent they will be paid in.
Buhari never start with una.

SLAP44:
Was the slap loud enough?
We need to hear it from nkwo Orji grin

You mean to say PDP politicians have not been looting Igbo states since 1999 n have their relatives been so slapped ?! I am yet see relatives of Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi, Sam Egwu, Chimaroke Nnamani etc all who every Igbo can testify Okorocha outclassed in governance n performance be so slapped.

SLAP44:
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by 9jaRealist: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2019
DISGUSTING! NIGERIA IS TRULY A MISOGYNISTIC ZOO!! angry angry angry
>
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by tigerclaws: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
This is the reason I love PDP.
They set the antecedent they will be paid in.
Buhari never start with una.

You mean to say PDP politicians have not been looting Igbo states since 1999 n have their relatives been so slapped ?! I am yet see relatives of Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi, Sam Egwu, Chimaroke Nnamani etc all who every Igbo can testify Okorocha outclassed in governance n performance be so slapped.

[/s]
Re: Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter by Yyeske(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Everyone is condemning a slap but nobody has any pictorial or video evidence to show us abi na only me no see the evidence?
We all saw that of Sen Abbo but I've not seen any in this case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.