Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri (27002 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by raphy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sand don pass garri for this kind matter.

So who shall we turn to now to believe she is still alive?and when was the last time she was shown on that there no location videos?

They will be killing army like rat everyday and no body even knows where they come out from.

I thought naija was a country...until buhari came in...
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
There are journalists that have access to Boko Haram? Reno has access to journalists that have access to Boko Haram?
Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by xpool(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jobac:
Lol...see this PDP man o. The guy just wan dey relevant. I am sure the gullible and miserable PDP members are jumping up and down now because one of their looters is not speaking what they wanted.
I doubt if these PDP members get sense sef.
I shit in PDP members' pot of soup.
I wonder what you gain from political party affiliation.
Were you nominated for a ministerial appointment?
Keep quiet and be useful to people
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Bacteriologist(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Delson25:
if u die today where are u going since you don't believe in the existence of God. I pray the condition that will make you to believe God will come to you.

If you die today where are you going since you don't believe in the existence of the flying spaghetti monster? I pray the condition that will make you to believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster will come to you. Ramen.

If you die today where are you going since you don't believe in the existence of Allah? I pray the condition that will make you to believe Allah will come to you. Insha Allah amin.

Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Lekanboii: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Reno Omokri meaning your opposition to Buhari was not on principle but on hatred. This your statement has exposed you.
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Freelanceona100(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol..for those who are thinking of how to make money on their phone, kindly message me on WhatsApp let me teach u how u can start earning
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Zombie. Why not just go to Sambisa forest to confirm yourself?
ur Army General with all his battalion can’t go and you are asking a civilian to go
U get sense at all?
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by ithink7: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is that how you poo in your mother's pot of soup? Your language speak volumes.

Jobac:
Lol...see this PDP man o. The guy just wan dey relevant. I am sure the gullible and miserable PDP members are jumping up and down now because one of their looters is not speaking what they wanted.
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by BolaAngel: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
ct2:
Thanks to God she is alive
seconded
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Impossible to kill an Angel.....

Leah, the greatest woman on earth.

What Boko Haram didn't know is that Jehovah sent Leah to preach to them.

Live on mama Leah

Impossible to kill an Angel.....
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by oranget(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Scam everywhere
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Teejayphillip(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Zombie. Why not just go to Sambisa forest to confirm yourself?

Aswerugod I guys won’t person with laff here grin grin grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by Boyooosa(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2019
i love this.
but still...
Re: Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Jobac:
must you talk nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.