Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women (937 Views)

Are Women Always Emotional About Sex? / How Can I Stop Being Emotional / I Have A Problem With Being Emotional, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by mallerk: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
I wanna know how a man can stop being emotional about women
Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by Texman21: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
mallerk:
you cant if you have emotions,well if you are cold like my dad you wont be worrying about this

1 Like

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by judgementyard(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
This your question pass me but I'll tell you what's on my mind brother. Always enjoy being yourself,even if someone has hurt your feelings before it doesn't mean you should change been who you are.Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by ikbnice(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
That's just who you are. Just be yourself. It lets your conscience be free all the time. Some experience here and there may gradually change you as life goes on.
Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by Logobenz1: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Weed and money cool
Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by madone: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
I bet u are still under 27years of age.just marry bf u criss 30 cos if Ur heart gets broken by a girl at 30 your fucos will be different and u ll be cold blooded. U wont even worry about emotions cos u ll be a bad ass her breaker.bu t if u marry b4u cross 30 without heart break then u are safe
Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
focus on other things like how to upgrade ur carrier or register in a fitness club or join a social club.if u do all these u will quit being all too emotional about ladies.be cheerful and enjoy ur life.

2 Likes

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Read up on Ubunja's miseducations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by okoroemeka(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
but honestly women are created specially to cause emotional crisis in men,I just wonder how God will create such a masterpiece and turn around to install traps and pitfalls in it,I definitely will not blame any man that has emotional issues because of women,that's the way it's meant to be,if you take a good look at a perfectly shaped puffy tits you will agree with me that the creator has more ideas in mind other than for it to be used only for breastfeeding,then what about the ultra soft buttocks,the smooth skins,slender fingers toes,soft voices and the calm facade that hids an ocean of secrets, cunning, emotional traps and manipulative agenda that makes me believe that God created women to be a joy to the smart guys that can find the mumu button and apply mercilessly okafors first law and an emotional hell for those that can't find it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by lilmax(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
1. do what you want because you want to do it
2. knowing a pretty face, breast and yansh is not as important as portrayed to men
3. sex is useless except when it comes to children
4. 99% of what you feel for a woman is sex urge not crappy love
5. its either she's your girl, she's for business, sex mate or no relationship at all when it comes to interacting with a woman

1 Like

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
mallerk:
Its normal to be emotional, it means that you are human afterall.

1 Like

Re: How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women by MarieSucre(f): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Emotions are varying, most people are emotional.

Emotions range from sad to happy to anger.

These are all emotions my guy. Embrace them, and if a woman doesn't like it then she is not for you.

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Sweet African Traditional Fashion Style 2019 Pics / This Is The Main Reason Behind Vagina Odour / Good Afternoon NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.