Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (65582 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2019
englishmart:
List of prominent Nigerians that can't recite the second stanza of our national anthem include
1. Lauretta Onochie
2.Lai Mohammed.
3.Buhari
4. Keyamo
Etc.

Shame of a nation
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Ruby97: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Meanwhile EFCC is looking for Graduates that can't spell,What Is the difference now ... Shame
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Neoteny(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
went thru ur posts to see where u stood.

So u are a pro buhari hausa guy? Pls dont quote me again in ur miserable almijiri terrorist life. U will be ignored because i dont talk to aboki terrorists. Am sure a fool like u is supporting buhari and islam from the comfort of a western country.

Idiat

Heh

Another pathetic wimpy little punk son of a diabetic bastard husband of a bloated rheumatic bitch.

I don't even need to read through your inane posts to form an impression of you as an obnoxious piece of cunt.

Yeah I'm fulani Muslim and i support buhari and any herdsman and terrorist willing to massacre fukkers like you.

If you don't like it, kill yourself, you piece of shiit dickless fuckless jobless scum.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by walkingred: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2019
D question has no significance to governance or even patriotism. We should be thinking of how to make the process more rigorous and not make a jest of the process
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2019
pineed:

My brother, social media has really turned something else!

I watched the session earlier, Mr Keyamo is truly brilliant. He talked about the supreme court, the justice system, solution to numerous political parties & so on left me awestruck.

The Senate President already told gave PERMISSION FOR TWO QUESTIONS ONLY, because of time & many senators wanting to speak. Dino Melaye was about the 4th Senator to ask questions.. He already asked two, then before sitting now asked a third.

But the SP simply rejected as he already, as Dino already asked two. Not that Keyamo didn't/refused to recite the anthem.

By the way, the Dr Patani was very intelligent also. Sound man!

God bless you sir.

You captured the while scenario so well.

I went back to look at video of Keyamo's session, exactly as captured by you above.

You're also on point about the brilliance of Dr Patani, amazing. This nation will turn this bend of vagabonds in power, apology to Fela. Many have already started in their usual vanity began to condemn the list of ministers as if they knew all Nigerians.

I'll surely contact you later, we need smart minds like yours in moving this nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Manhood85(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2019
All u folks saying Dino did well by asking him to recite the anthem, were all the elected senators ask to recite the national anthem? Dino that can recite the national anthem, of what benefit is it to Nigerian economy?
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2019
I've forgotten it too
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by nelcliff(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why is this crazy man from Kogi always turning serious events to child's play?

(Crazy Man) I put it on you that you have insulted a Senator while Discharging His Duty in the Upper Chamber.

Not sure you're matured enough to understand the upper champer activities in an event of this magnitude..

Maybe you mark your calendar down as against 2023 screening..

You will certainly understand more then..

God bless Nigeria..
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2019
IDERAWOLE:

God bless you sir.

You captured the while scenario so well.

I went back to look at video of Keyamo's session, exactly as captured by you above.

You're also on point about the brilliance of Dr Patani, amazing. This nation will turn this bend of vagabonds in power, apology to Fela. Many have already started in their usual vanity began to condemn the list of ministers as if they knew all Nigerians.

I'll surely contact you later, we need smart minds like yours in moving this nation forward.

Thanks boss.. I'm humbled
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by bbode1(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Angel Gabriel and Michael what did I do wrong?
You saw all these better countries and decided to send me to a glorified hell.
You sent me here in the 90's, at a time when the military and politicians have raped the country hardcore.
Why, this is not fair at all. embarassed embarassed
with this kind of your sense of talking. you can only be a Nigerian. no other countries talk like this.. if you insult me. Na for ur head o.. better nija pikin
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by selemempe: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neoteny:

[s]Heh

Another pathetic wimpy little punk son of a diabetic bastard husband of a bloated rheumatic bitch.

I don't even need to read through your inane posts to form an impression of you as an obnoxious piece of cunt.

Yeah I'm fulani Muslim and i support buhari and any herdsman and terrorist willing to massacre fukkers like you.

If you don't like it, kill yourself, you piece of shiit dickless fuckless jobless scum.[/s]

yawns
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Peroh426:

If actually you are thought the importance of national symbol in school you won't say such. Well, we are in a country That everyone knows it all
what is d importance of the 2nd stanza national
Anthem pls. Skool me am listening.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
englishmart:

List of prominent Nigerians that can't recite the second stanza of our national anthem include
1. Lauretta Onochie
2.Lai Mohammed.
3.Buhari
[b]4. Keyamo

Etc. [/b]

It is not likely that Keyamo will be able to recite the first stanza not to talk of the second because of his JW belief. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady / Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.