Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (36226 Views)

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Uncleodi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

This is absolute nonsense. The Awka Flyovers are not the first in Nigeria to be baricaded, Even the flyover in Asaba is barricaded, reason is that the flyover is for high speed vehicles and these big trucks causes obstruction of traffic, the baricades were not put from the beginning, it was after heavy lorries and trucks were collapsing on the bridge that the the govt thought it wise to divert them as you can see from the pic below.

Secondly there is no way you can compare the low budget Umahi flyovers to Awka ones, the Umahi flyovers are simply low budget. If you want I can post the pictures here and who told you they flyovers were completed at 15 billion each? Fake news.

About revenue, Obiano met Anambra IGR at about 400 million per month and has increased it to over 1 billion, what is Umahi doing about raising revenue for Ebonyi instead of depending on federal allocation. Lets not even talk about other projects because obiano dwarfs umahi on those.

This is Akanu Ibiam flyover, Abakaliki.
My argument is on quality of projects not IGR.

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Uncleodi:

This low budget flyover with china lights is whats better than the Awka flyovers? hehehe

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by i08033463477: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
globemoney01:

This low budget flyover with china lights is whats better than the Awka flyovers? hehehe

Don't mind that guy.

Pic: Quatter flyover Awka

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Goldensword: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
ebonyi is gradually overtaking Enugu and other south east states, when will the fat crying madam in lion building, wakeup and get the ball rolling, the current government in enugu is the worst since the history
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Uncleodi:

I understand you bro; the quality of the projects done by the two governments, would only be tested as 'wear and tear', sets in. The one that lasts longer, without daily maintenance would tell us what's what in the quality.

Time would give us the info soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.