Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (36189 Views)

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Mutemenot(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Techsunny:
My dear am from Nnewi , don't mind those fools defending that drunkard master

Lol, I was at nnewi some days ago, there was nothing to show from Obiano' s years in office..
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Mutemenot(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

lol.... but pple recommend obiano as the best govnr in d east

Visit the state oga or Ask 10 Anambrarians who visits home regularly their answer 'll do u a big justice...
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
michlins:
I have been told that state a couple of times. The water they drink is nothing to write home about. I really love that state. Have beautiful landscape. About agribusiness, this state is far from it. Mechanized agriculture is what I am talking about and not just cultivating few plots of lands

You are reinforcing a view of them mainly having water sourced from the streams. The water reticulation is almost done, is just a matter of time, the water would flow to the various households. And of course, the citizens don't depend much on the govt run water, when they can afford to sink boreholes.

As for the mechanized farming, you have seen how the 'rice project', has gone so far. I aptly know, you want the state to be mainly an agrarian society, but there are still abundant opportunities to be tapped from other sectors.

See eh, if building this airport is what he deems best for the state, and he's able to finish and commission it. Ain't gonna be a problem there. The next governor can focus on agric too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by AZeD1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
michlins:
until we see governance as business, we can't develop as a nation.
This is what most of this people don't realize.

Tomorrow now, they will say the government spends more money on recurrent expenditure rather than capital forgetting that it's because of stupid decisions like this.

There's no airport that is profitable in Nigeria yet people and governor's are clamouring for more?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Mutemenot(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
globemoney01:
Instead creating wealth opportunities for his people in desperate need of it, Umahi is wasting money on an airport project that will never be completed and some fools are calling him the best governor in SE. cheesy cheesy

Mutemenot how market? Say pimm and more obiano projects will start flying here so you can compare with the umahi. lol

It's not about ranting here and there with your insults.. You are doing the job you got paid for... Anambrarians are much aware of how poor Obiano has performed...
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mutemenot:

Visit the state oga or Ask 10 Anambrarians who visits home regularly their answer 'll do u a big justice...

so do u say peter obi was better?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Mutemenot(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

The visible government project in anambra state was carried out by Peter Obi...He performed very well and should not be placed on the same page with Obiano.. Anambrarians are over the places, just ask one.of two persons around u

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mutemenot:

It's not about ranting here and there with your insults.. You are doing the job you got paid for... Anambrarians are much aware of how poor Obiano has performed...
Haha, good that you've now stopped praising your Umahi since you cant find any meaningful project to compare him with Obiano.. Well, Obiano is the first Anambra governor to win by a landslide 21/21 LGAs so it shows you dont know what you're saying. Try harder lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Mutemenot:

[s]The visible government project in anambra state was carried out by Peter Obi...He performed very well and should not be placed on the same page with Obiano.. Anambrarians are over the places, just ask one.of two persons around u[/s]

Mutemumu stop fooling yourself. The same Peter Obi that lost the control of security in the state as governor? Obiano outperformed Obi's 8 year term in just his first tenure alone. What visible project in Anambra state was carried out by Obi? A far majority of projects in Anambra today were done by Obiano. Thats why Obiano thrashed Peter Obi and his PDP to third place even in Obi's community when Obi brought a candidate to challenge him in 2017. There is a reason Obiano is the first Anambra governor to win in all LGAs for his reelection.
Without Ojukwu personally campaigning for Obi he would have been a one term governor so shut up and say what you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by InvertedHammer: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mutemenot:

Count anambra off, there is no governor there...ebonyi takes the lead

/

Anambra has no governor.

/
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Bragalane: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Be there fooling your father. This failure best at anything ?!
SpecialAdviser:
Umahi God bless you. You are the best in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Virusnation: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
michlins:
Waste of sparse resources. Why not invest in human capital. Ebonyi people can't make use of this airport cause fee can afford buses not to talk of airplane ticket

They need the airport sir, When you create enabling you environment investors will troop in. With their little allocation they can set a standard for other people to come in, invest and employ the indigenes and soon they ll join the league of me using the airport

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Blue3k(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blank
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Bragalane: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin Dead brain hyping their failures as always. How many schools, hospitals, bridges, roads as this clown built compare to the likes of Obiano Aregbe n Ganduje that he’s been praised like a jerk?!

mabea:
Say it without sentiment, there is no governor better than Umahi in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Virusnation: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
LLobiorah:

Somebody go beat you for this grin

Only globemoney01 does that because he’s in the playlist of his state governor ..
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by DonJossydirich(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
There is no state in Nigeria,that it people are not hungry,even Delta state,my oil rich state. That guy called Umahi is trying.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Virusnation:

Only globemoney01 does that because he’s in the playlist of his state governor ..

Lolz
I actually love the guy sha. He sabi his job wella, and doesn't joke with it. He's indeed a good pro.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
grin Dead brain hyping their failures as always. How many schools, hospitals, bridges, roads as this clown built compare to the likes of Ibiano Aregbe n Ganduje that he’s beepraised like a jerk?!

Bros he's being praised coz of the lean resources accruing to the state, and his judicious use of it. Don't get it all wrong Mr.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Baroba(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Emarex:
Ebonyi is in the hand of a competent government
Enugu is in the hand of grin grin grin
Abia is grin grin grin

Enugu is in the hand of an overweight urchin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Mutemenot(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Mutemumu stop fooling yourself. The same Peter Obi that lost the control of security in the state as governor? Obiano outperformed Obi's 8 year term in just his first tenure alone. What visible project in Anambra state was carried out by Obi? A far majority of projects in Anambra today were done by Obiano. Thats why Obiano thrashed Peter Obi and his PDP to third place even in Obi's community when Obi brought a candidate to challenge him in 2017. There is a reason Obiano is the first Anambra governor to win in all LGAs for his reelection.
Without Ojukwu personally campaigning for Obi he would have been a one term governor so shut up and say what you know.

I think the said projects are visible to you alone .... As for the election, he won cos he contested under Apga n he's also the incumbent .. We all know how everything transpired so don't credit it to his achievement...
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by martineverest(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Sure you are right, but that Ph lacks it, doesn't mean it could be same. I am being optimistic, that things could be different. Besides Oga Aviation minister have stated that Enugu airport is in moribund decay, and ebonyi plans to build hers, is not a bad idea.

it's not. a matter of being a bad idea.its about the outcome....do u remember the tinapa project?...thats analogous to this airport.ebonyi government wants construct airport for the sake of construction,not for purpose..don't forget he borrowed to construct this project and if it doesn't yield resources because if low patronage,the state the suffer the payment of debt..the resources should have been channelled to other profitable areas

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by globemoney01: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Mutemenot:

[s]I think the said projects are visible to you alone .... As for the election, he won cos he contested under Apga n he's also the incumbent .. We all know how everything transpired so don't credit it to his achievement...[/s]
Peter Obi was also an APGA governor, tell us how he won his election, did he also win anywhere near 21/21? It's not my fault that your blind hence cant see the projects. Ndo cheesy cheesy

I and the good people of Anambra see the many Obiano projects every day, even in my community, if you were from Anambra you would also point to an obiano project in your community grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
martineverest:
it's not. a matter of being a bad idea.its about the outcome....do u remember the tinapa project?...thats analogous to this airport.ebonyi government wants construct airport for the sake of construction,not for purpose..don't forget he borrowed to construct this project and if it doesn't yield resources because if low patronage,the state the suffer the payment of debt..the resources should have been channelled to other profitable areas

I recall tinapa project, but tinapa failed coz of bad management from the government. And I'm sure, Dave is not constructing this for the 'sake of construction', like you said. The word 'if', goes two ways'- failure or success. I'm banking on the latter, that it would yield multiple results. Although, you are stating the undiluted facts, but I pray it doesn't happen as you wish.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin those touts wey dey clamp cars for Lagos airport are employed grin grin,corrupt customs for lag airports RE employed,ticketing officers RE employed,security men RE employed,toilet cleaners,airport cleaners RE employed,engineers RE employed;air hostess and Co RE employed,,so y shouldn't ebonyi have airport?

Okay! But I hope it doesn't turns out to be another uncompleted project and besides is it the state government funding the airport?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Okay! But I hope it doesn't turns out to be another uncompleted project and besides is it the state government funding the airport?

It's state sponsored.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

It's state sponsored.

Honestly its a great project only if he can finish it before the expiry of his tenure
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Honestly its a great project only if he can finish it before the expiry of his tenure

That's where the major problem and fears lie. I really pray he does sha. Because if he's able to do it, he will set a precedent in this country, that such mighty projects could be finished in stipulated time without much 'political gimmicks'.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Hangulsaram: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2019
martineverest:
international airport in a sparsely populated state where indigenes aren't known for international voyage ? osun ,bayelsa and ebonyi don't need international airports..even Benin and warri whose indigenes are known for international migration don't even have international airports

governors that build bridges,airports and stadiums are just THIEVES

OBASEKi is the only governor in Nigeria that doesn't waste resources on white elephant projects
I tire oo,of what economic value?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by berrystunn(m): 2:14am On Jul 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I love this, I will enter plane and go home.

Cargo plane for your information
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by berrystunn(m): 2:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Fingerprinter:
This guy no serious at all. What does he need airport for in Ebonyi state? Misplaced priority and an avenue to siphon money through inflated project sum.

You no nothing
Go to bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.