Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri (50773 Views)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by EternalBeing: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
sinaj:
Why loot or steal all these properties that are even old with some looking like scrap when you are rich enough to buy 10 of it.

Is this one not kleptomania?
Greed!

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by majamajic(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Obascoetubi:
wicked Igbo ppl.

atleast they were fearless to recover them,

can u do that at burdillon even in the next 100 years ?

agbaya !!!

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Jane1234f(f): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
May I never be this greedy in life

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Jamesbally: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
can any yoruba man or group, dead or alive try that on Tinubu or any yoruba governor? we don't take poo.
if you are a king, its in your fathers house

Even though I'm not Yoruba. But the Yoruba's are far better in Leadership than the Igbos. The worst Political leaders and Governors are all from East.

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by mekuxiani(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
solihu:

Even a commissioner won't soil his fingers this way, how much more Rochas. This were done by little hungry thieves within his government. Rochas is far beyond this level. Haba make una reason am na

then you don't know Rochas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by victorazyvictor(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2019
delishpot:
Upon all they stole money wise, dem still thief bathtubs, Coca-Cola fridge and doors, rotten carpets, plastic tanks, brooms, toilet brushes etc. Tufiakwa! Greed is a terrible thing to have. Maybe they are just kleptomaniacs.

Is like you no see that old picture they used to sale that time where a hunter carrying elephant with other animals on his hands yet he was still chasing a grasshopper.

Greed is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by adomuwiner(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2019
rochas is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by bigpicture001: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2019
You see how igbos behave towards a bad leader..?

Yorubas would hv been worshiping tinubu instead cuz he is rich from stolen funds...

Nobody visits mbadinuju of anambra state anymore...

Ngige is highly rejected by anambarians...

Ohakim was massively voted out for second term...

Igbos dont worship ur money..they want justice...

Somone once created a thread to ask y igbos hate tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
solihu:

Even a commissioner won't soil his fingers this way, how much more Rochas. This were done by little hungry thieves within his government. Rochas is far beyond this level. Haba make una reason am na

Do you know what those empty container cost? You call someone with access to such amount of containers, space to store them, and ability to move them from the Government house a petty thief? Wow

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Stillthebest: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
This news is sp hard to believe ... How can a governor steal these rubbish?? How much do they sell them atbthe market that he can't steal money and buy them... Na wah oooo....
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Confidence00(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Okorocha and family members will never have peace for the Bizzare Atrocities Committed in our state.

Ala IMO State Wil hunt Okorocha and family.

Generations Unborn will never forgive Okorocha.

Okorocha looted all the Billions including Kitchen Utensils used in the Government house.

Okorocha and family members lotted chairs and Air-conditioners.

Okorocha and family built More than 100 Choice properties within 8 years of his Tenure.

Okorocha will has Disgraced Ndi IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Smartwave: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;since Igbo will never face their problem, but always concern about Tiunbu, Osinbanjo, PMB, southwest. As if they are the best grin grin grin grin grin Abia state governor is their sharing 5lits of kerosin when other Zone are encouraging there people on cooking gas usage grin grin grin grin
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by gbishman: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Leaders with poverty mentality, imagine if this so called leader was president for just one term in office. The Bible says " Vanity upon vanity is vanity"
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Quorax: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bragalane:
At you age you are believing foolish stories by the foolish supporters of the PDP you hate to love.

A story without a base for that matter. Where is the prove or picture to prove the pelting of Okorocha’s daughter which the article was all about from the first paragraph to the last ?
Idiot... so you are waiting for picture or video to proof they actually did? didn't they slap her few days ago. That is igbos for you.. nobody is king in Igbo land. once u fork up, they fork your ass up... no two ways about it. Was a lady not chased out of New Benin market for supporting APC few months ago. Your problem is you do not seem to know the level of anger in the land...

My wish is that Buhari should continue with the way he rules the country. At this stage, we do not need peace. let everything scatter pata pata.

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Essential(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
This what happen when u think too high of yourself and u let greed over cloud your judgement. Adam Osho must be laughing and having a good time. I hope Obaseki will learn from this and begin to listen to advise from his national chairman. Make apc non abandon am as them do this guy. Osho non dey finish person remain. Ask pdp and gej.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Essential(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
This what happen when u think too high of yourself and u let greed over cloud your judgement. Adam Osho must be laughing and having a good time. I hope Obaseki will learn from this and begin to listen to advise from his national chairman. Make apc non abandon am as them do this guy. Osho non dey finish person remain. Ask pdp and gudluk jona.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by solihu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
eddiebruk:

Do you know what those empty container cost? You call someone with access to such amount of containers, space to store them, and ability to move them from the Government house a petty thief? Wow

I am sure you would agree that a million naira can have same value with a billion, for someone who has never had 200k at a go in his entire life. Fact!

Rochas is a billionaire! An astute businessman, with mind blowing assets in so many states.

For God's sake dirty worn out rugs, sofas, WC's, used cabinets etc grin Habaaa!

I want to see diligent probe of accounts, investments in bonds, property here in Nigeria and abroad! Hold him by the balls if found wanting!

Believe me, EFCC go vex order for koboko flog am release am make e go learn to steal if he has to. grin I repeat this is purely an act by a very small fish in his employ.

I bet you are believing this for the fact that you hate him for reasons best known to you.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:
Anyone who believes this stupid story thinks with his/her anus... So these properties up there that look like something that have been abandoned for years is what a whole former governor will steal and feels he has stolen something tangible abi.. Even selling all those won't be up to 1 million.

True ... I am not Okorocha supporter. If those scraps are what are allegedly stolen, then I am sure someone is confused. I believe that those items were removed long time ago, perhaps replaced with new ones and stored there. These do not look new. Take a look at those doors, who is going to install such on their houses? Or is it the old refrigerators?

If you come to my street (in Canada) on Wednesday, you can fill your container with scraps that people have discarded. Fridges, furniture, beds and beddings, rugs, home appliances that new models have come out, etc. So I am wondering what a whole state is wasting time looking for scraps. What for We all know that every new government change furniture and fittings in government house. check their budget after assuming office.

Governor Ihedioha should wake up and provide Imo with dividends of democracy. These are petty and for PDP to make a difference, he should be focused. In 100 days, people will start asking how far This same route was towed by Buhari in 2015 and ended in NOTHING but recession and hardship with nothing to show as a government.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Much as I am not a fan of the flippant OkoroRochas, Ihedioher is an azzhole. Primordial clowns!
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Newmans: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
When ihedioha was cry thief every one said it's his own strategy now every thing the man said are coming out in the day lights now may God help IMO STATE THE EASTERN HEART LAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is she into importation of doors business
Or is this part of her role in the ministry of happiness, family of Iberiberism grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
majamajic:

atleast they were fearless to recover them,

can u do that at burdillon even in the next 100 years ?

agbaya !!!
Please note, am neither Ibo or yoruba...Okorocha is a disgrace to Nigerian Politics, he is the worst so far, you can't compare him to Tinubu. I grew up in Lagos, I can tell you that Tinubu helped Lagos generate revenues, and some foundations he made are still benefitting the state till tomorrow. Okorocha is just a buffon, with no single benefit to the people of imo, a total waste.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Techsunny: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Obu ngwo ngwo

2 Likes

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by majamajic(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
distributeinc:

Please note, am neither Ibo or yoruba...Okorocha is a disgrace to Nigerian Politics, he is the worst so far, you can't compare him to Tinubu. I grew up in Lagos, I can tell you that Tinubu helped Lagos generate revenues, and some foundations he made are still benefitting the state till tomorrow. Okorocha is just a buffon, with no single benefit to the people of imo, a total waste.

not what am saying ,

I said can u do that at burdillon ?

u are talking about corruption , I know tinubu is a saint , am talking about brave youths

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
majamajic:

not what am saying ,

I said can u do that at burdillon ?

u are talking about corruption , I know tinubu is a saint , am talking about brave youths
There is no bravery in this...
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Mummymahdi(f): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mike zugerberg I need an imoji that represents Tufiakwaaa! Cahhaii see thieves
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by PVC2019(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rochas is just a heartless man, he stole those items not because he needs them, but becuz he simply wanted to create obstacles for the incoming governor.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by ThatFairGuy: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Adjective to qualify this is not found...

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Olatara(f): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elemosho478:

It is because of Sea ports you go to Lagos to hawk Gala and sell Fan Yogo? grin
That man in the pic is not even social media.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by Bragalane: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
So you Igbos don’t give a Bleep n the failures like Theodore Orji Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n co ruled n are still ruling you with their endemic failures ?
Quorax:
Idiot... so you are waiting for picture or video to proof they actually did? didn't they slap her few days ago. That is igbos for you.. nobody is king in Igbo land. once u fork up, they fork your ass up... no two ways about it. Was a lady not chased out of New Benin market for supporting APC few months ago. Your problem is you do not seem to know the level of anger in the land...

My wish is that Buhari should continue with the way he rules the country. At this stage, we do not need peace. let everything scatter pata pata.
Re: Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri by tigerclaws: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
So you Igbos don’t give a Bleep n the failures like Theodore Orji Ugwauyi Ikpeazu n co ruled n are still ruling you with their endemic failures ?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.