Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) (5724 Views)

Kanye West Pulls Down Wife, Bianca Censori Sheer Leggings To Expose Her Butt / Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
KONJI hold me tight today for akure Chai... The rain Juss day fall anyhow, cold come join body with KONJI day punish me... Konji na bastard
I juss shake body comot for house go meet on of my hoe this evening for ijoka. She day house and light no day Chai.
I just greet we play small, we smoke SK make body warm wella...,, Na him we start to gum body small small... She jus stand up.with her tight jeans. She come off my trouser remaining my dick then start to gimme hand job... After my JD don rise wella she start to twerk and ride my dick with her lap. Chai I reach cloud 10 before you know I pour my load on top her yansh.. She come day laugh say I no get power. I just tel am say na warm up be DAT... Right now I'm going 2 buy condom for round 2... She Go hear am today grin

I.go remove the PIC soon
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin

Boss man...
You day alright jere

Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by TrollKiller(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Op self undecided
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by KendrickAyomide: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
GRAPHIC Picture GUY you RAW pass WWE
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by Jasparrow1: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by TrollKiller(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
GRAPHIC Picture GUY you RAW pass WWE
Hehehehehheheehehehhe
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by iTearHerToto: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2019
See how flattened her ass is.

Pukes angry
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by femi4: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
KONJI hold me tight today for akure Chai... The rain Juss day fall anyhow, cold come join body with KONJI day punish me... Konji na bastard
I juss shake body comot for house go meet on of my hoe this evening for ijoka. She day house and light no day Chai.
I just greet we play small, we smoke SK make body warm wella...,, Na him we start to gum body small small... She jus stand up.with her tight jeans. She come off my trouser remaining my dick then start to gimme hand job... After my JD don rise wella she start to twerk and ride my dick with her lap. Chai I reach cloud 10 before you know I pour my load on top her yansh.. She come day laugh say I no get power. I just tel am say na warm up be DAT... Right now I'm going 2 buy condom for round 2... She Go hear am today grin

I.go remove the PIC soon
watery sperm.....you are suffering from oligospermia

2 Likes

Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by franklingud(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Conji na bastard
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by omipatoranking(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2019
op GOD hates u...
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by lukui: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2019
bad child, God knows the number of your house!!!
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by solidmyk(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Olohun Saanu
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
angry
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
omipatoranking:
op GOD hates u...

1 Like

Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bro..

Fire down.. nothing do you cool
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by hammerVJ: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good job son....
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by exporttraining: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: I Cummed On Her Butt (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

AAU School Mother Beats & Strip Her Daughter's Naked Just For Sex / Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.