Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA (724 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / Zenith Bank Has Done It Again! / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by gilbert4real: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Had POS/WEB error that is 7working days(FOR RESOLUTION) since 01/07/2019.

Today is 26/07/2019. No refund. Don't think it was
Treated as reply I get is " we are working on it". Give us 72 working hours. Every time I send mail, it's 72hrs
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
gilbert4real:
Had POS/WEB error that is 7working days(FOR RESOLUTION) since 01/07/2019.

Today is 26/07/2019. No refund. Don't think it was
Treated as reply I get is " we are working on it". All

sorry bro
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
The one on adeola odeku is the worst ever.
zenith is the worst bank ever
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by Politicowizard(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
The op is right. I am currently facing the same issue.
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by Nebes: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Zenith cannot be the worst. Have you heard of Ecobank?
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Nebes:
Lol
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by tosbobby(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2019
I think it is not about the bank but the staff.
If you want to really evaluate based on service infractions, believe me, they are all the same.
Patience can cook stone
Be optimistic bro.
Your issue would 've resolved

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by gilbert4real: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
tosbobby:
I think it is not about the bank but the staff.
If you want to really evaluate based on service infractions, believe me, they are all the same.
Patience can cook stone
Be optimistic bro.
Your issue would 've resolved

Have I not been patient enough. Resolve issue that is now two days less a month. When max. time to resolve is 10working days.

CBN even need to resolve turnaround time in resolving issues before being penalized
Re: Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA by mammanbawa: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nebes:

That bank was established to frustrate people
I was there yesterday from 9 - 2
Just to collect my bank statement
Their server was down and I couldn't just leave cos it's Friday
Minna branch
No joke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Two Sons Of Nollywood Actress, Adunni Ade / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Kaduna:elrufai A Very Pathological Liar And Agent Provocateur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.