Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) (6712 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
A video came across by Zenithnaija on social media, shows the moment a side chick stormed her man's main house and started destroying everything, including the windows in the presence of the wife for not telling her he's married.

Tunde Ednut who reposted the video on his page, wrote;

This side chick showed up at this guy’s main house where his wife is and destroyed everything.

What explanation will he give his wife now? See how all these useless boys are gingering the whole thing, it’s not fair.

One thing I keep telling guys is, do not ignore signs when you know you are dating a mad woman, run once you see a sign. There are lots of normal, cool headed women out there. Don’t die before your time o and don’t go to jail for a WINCH.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/side-chick-destroys-boyfriends-properties-and-house-infront-his-wife/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
cry

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
He ended up giving a stupid advise. Just as men support themselves when it has to do with cheating. What was he doing with a sidechick in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Paxie55: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
You should have gone there with fuel, burn him and his house.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by myfan: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Let me remove indomie from fire first.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Some men ehn...
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Truthsbitter: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
foolish woman....having side chick/man is not a crime, vandalism is..

who is the criminal?

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why is it so hard for men to keep to one woman? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Truthsbitter:
foolish woman....having side chick/man is not a crime, vandalism is..

who is the criminal?

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Truthsbitter: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Simplep:
my brain is disconnected
you're just as foolish...
grin

I know you're a side chick, so you are probably looking for legal grounds to destroy properties after while you've willingly opened your legs freely right?

go ahead , tell me how it ended later.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
not in warri, she 4 don see her obara blood dey pump out from all corners of her body
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by naijadrivablog: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Imagine spare tire de disturb sha

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by luvyaself95(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
mad lady on the loose
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by lilmax(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
and they said to beat a woman there is crime?
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Sex is so overrated, I see men who fall in and out of p ussy as vaginal vulnerable and suffering deficiency of will power.

As a man, You loose money, you loose strength, You loose sperm, You waste time and what the girl only has to bring to the table is p ussy. Think honestly for once and tell yourself who looses more?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Michelle55: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2019
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by wisyno(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Side runs gone wrong. I'm sure she will be arrested.
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Afritop(m): 1:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Why should a married man date in the first instance

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by ayanbaba2(m): 2:19am On Jul 27, 2019
aaronson:
Sex is so overrated, I see men who fall in and out of p ussy as vaginal vulnerable and suffering deficiency of will power.

As a man, You loose money, you loose strength, You loose sperm, You waste time and what the girl only has to bring to the table is p ussy. Think honestly for once and tell yourself who looses more?

good words from you!
some men will never learn from history, ever!

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by ubunja(m): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Do that to my stuff and jail awaits you

If the weak judge lets you off easy I send you to meet the Great Judge God. I send you 6 feet down.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
Do that to my stuff and jail awaits you

If the weak judge lets you off easy I send you to meet the Great Judge God. I send you 6 feet down.

And that is how you would have convicted yourself by your own implication before trial even starts.

Very what?

Very good!

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 4:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Truthsbitter:

you're just as foolish...
grin

I know you're a side chick, so you are probably looking for legal grounds to destroy properties after while you've willingly opened your legs freely right?

go ahead , tell me how it ended later.

"opened her leg freely"

I don't understand.

Should she have opened her leg constrictly?

Asked for payment so that now, it would not be freely it would be expensively.

What do y'all even want sef, confused bunch.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Paxie55: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

"opened her leg freely"

I don't understand.

Should she have opened her leg constrictly?

Asked for payment so that now, it would not be freely it would be expensively.

What do y'all even want sef, confused bunch.

grin

Who doesn't know how uselessly confused those ones Are?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by ubunja(m): 4:49am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

And that is how you would have convicted yourself by your own implication before trial even starts.

Very what?

Very good!
you just chasing my validation. I'm done with you tracing my comments on NL.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
you just chasing my validation. I'm done with you tracing my comments on NL.

No my gee. It's now I just realised your username looked familiar. I don't care. I've been on nairaland for years, I don't go around cramming usernames. Who your validation epp sef. If I dey chase comment nko mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

No my gee. It's now I just realised your username looked familiar. I don't care. I've been on nairaland for years, I don't go around cramming usernames. Who your validation epp sef. If I dey chase comment nko mtchewww
nice try

Get a life
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by MarieSucre(f): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
nice try

Get a life
k
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2019
kiss
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by alphaNomega: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2019
aaronson:

We love it like that. Go away!
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Skelewu: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
She'll surely sleep in police cell afterwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics) / These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.