Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,799 members, 6,606,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 05:49 PM

Video: Rihanna’s Exes Chris Brown And Drake Are Now Best Of Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Rihanna’s Exes Chris Brown And Drake Are Now Best Of Friends (649 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rihanna’s Exes Chris Brown And Drake Are Now Best Of Friends by IIjulius(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chris Brown and Drake, are now best of friends its been a while these two top musicians collaborated to give the world best of themselves. these Drake and Chris Brown, officially sealed thier friendship with a heartwarming handshake.

Chris Brown and Drake, who both eminently dated Rihanna and feuded in the past, recently officially put aside years of beef and collaborated on a single together, "No Guidance." On Friday, the track's music video was released, and sees the two pretending to face off in a street dance battle.

Ever the actor, Drake tries to taunt Brown with some hilariously awkward moves, including some breakdancing and a heart-stopping Indiana Jones-style maneuver (complete with his own sound effects), before conceding and telling him he's "the real deal" and sealing their friendship with a handshake and bro hug. Read more: https://seaword.xyz/video-rihannas-exes-chris-brown-and-drake-are-now-best-of-friends/

Re: Video: Rihanna’s Exes Chris Brown And Drake Are Now Best Of Friends by Enoch07: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
so because they've both dated d babe, they can't be friends again abi

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Showcases Her Curves In Tiny Thong Swimsuit / #xenophobia: Could This Be The Scripture South Africans Are Scared Of? / ''I Dey Shake'' Watch The Moment Davido Knelt For Heavily Pregnant Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.