Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Suggestions Needed Urgently... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions Needed Urgently... (860 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Your Suggestions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed Urgently... by mhiztalee(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2019
good day everone, I need suggestions on business I can run/ start that would yield enough profit
Re: Suggestions Needed Urgently... by neoG(f): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2019
You never mentioned the range at which your capital is.

Start a perfume business both perfume oils like I do

Laundry business + deposit/withdrawal money biz ( both in one place)

Egg distribution business

Get your raw undiluted perfume oils and yoni pearls @ 1k for vaginal infection issues
Re: Suggestions Needed Urgently... by mhiztalee(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2019
neoG:
You never mentioned the range at which your capital is.

Start a perfume business both perfume oils like I do

Laundry business + deposit/withdrawal money biz ( both in one place)

Egg distribution business

Get your raw undiluted perfume oils and yoni pearls @ 1k for vaginal infection issues

I intend to start a business with 30k
Re: Suggestions Needed Urgently... by neoG(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Your location determines what you can venture into with a little sum of money. I have few suggestions below of what your 30k can do. Please they are just my personal opinion and meant no harm

1. Go into Okrika business. Focus should be in first grade bra, female Jean trouser/bum shorts. This depends on location ooo. Ur location shld be young ladies who love to wear such

2.Egg distribution too but they might tie your money down for a week so u need another money to go get some more

3. Groundnut /peanut making business and u start supplying. I know of someone who made money from it. Never knew it was this lucrative.

4. If u have access to borrowing from friends and family, I will advice you add like 50-70k to your 30k and start depositing/withdrawal business.

5. Kunu, zobo and snacks selling. Make the kunu and zobo yourself and then make the snacks or buy wholesale and then sell

6. Buy charcoal in bags from depot and repackage in small black nylons and sell. Profit dey but depends on your location. Make sure the area u live has high demand of it.

7. Look for a busy location get umbrella and bench and start selling food. Start with rice, beans, plantain or spaghetti with stew. Your 30k can do it.

8. Buy a grinding machine and position it in a busy market, close to where people who sell tomatoes and pepper are and start the business. Daily income is guaranteed.

9. Go to market buy beans and a crate of egg. Go into moi-moi business. Package it well. Very soon u won't be able to meet up to demand. Better profit dey and u can't use up all the 30k. If u don't know how to make delicious moimoi please do oooo. If u need to learn few tricks PM me.

10. Finally, my perfume oil business is another money spinner. You can comfortably go into it as long as your location and network are city based and not village. With your 30k, you make a profit of over 10k in perfume oil biz.

I could go on and on but I had to stop here.
Wish you the best. Cheers.

mhiztalee:

I intend to start a business with 30k

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
I can help you set up a dropshipping Shopify store,you can have your preferred AliExpress products displayed on the Shopify store,i"ll also take you through some new,cheap and unique products you can sell at the moment.You will only need to make order for products when a buyer makes order on your store.....in this biz you do not need much capital to start since you do not have to purchase products down, when a buyer makes order you will instruct your third party supplier to send the item directly to the buyer.I will also help you install stripe payment gateway which you can use to receive foreign payments.As for the marketing I will show you to create adverts on different online forums,how to use Facebook ads, Instagram ads, YouTube ads and how to create viral videos for your products.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: Best Places To Invest In Africa In 2020, According To RMB Study / Fraud Beware Of “ Forex Trading Business” / Frozen Food Business Plan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.