Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) (57947 Views)

I've Been Hospitalized And Need Oxygen To Support My Breathing - iRokoTV Boss / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment / Bbnaija 2019: "Frodd's Tears Were Real, His Mum Was Hospitalized And More".... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by GistMore5: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Teen actress and Ned Nwoko youngest wife, Regina Daniels has been hospitalized and currently receiving treatment with an unknown illness.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-gets-hospitalized-receiving-treatment-photo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Alimani: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 5:17am On Jul 27, 2019
so what should we do?

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by GistUpdates: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Ciaos: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Unknown shocked person way dey receive gbola everyday and night no be belle dey worry am. Which one be unknown illness again. Hmmmmm!!!

203 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by otes35: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2019
What old preek can cause embarassed

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Marxists(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2019
She's with a child.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Jerrick(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Hope this one never violate the ritual wey dem do for her like this? angry

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Pregnancy symptoms

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Gbagam!

House chores+ bed chores+trying to stay on the news always, look where that has landed her.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Maybe she is pregnant.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Posting it on social media so that we'll tell you sorry. Okay, oya sorry. Anything else?.

Seeking validation from social media is as addictive as sniffing coke.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2019
judgementyard:
so what should we do?
We Should Start Wish Her Get Well Soon.

It's Not Easy For Girl Like Her To Stand With Nedi Nwoko D!(K Everytimes. Who Know Perhaps Nwoko Don shift Her Womb cheesy

Anyways Get Well Soon Dear Regina......

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Pregnancy symptoms
Marxists:
She's with a child.
Funmmyastic:
Maybe she is pregnant.
Marxists:
She's with a child.
how is receiving drip pregnancy symptom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Pregnancy symptoms
Hahahahaha! cheesy

Eyin Iya Mojuba O o o

Eyin Leman Oyun Igbin Ninun Ikarahun cheesy

Actually I First Thought It's Due To Too Much Of Merry Like drinks Of Hard Liguor Or Sesha Smoke.
You Know She Don't Used To Something Like That Before Married Rich Man. But After Come Across This Your Post

Who Am I Not Agree With This Your Opinion cheesy Straigt I Bow Down And Removed My Cap To Agree Without arguement With You Ma.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Please help me ask them.

Aphroditee:
how is receiving drip pregnancy symptom?
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Please help me ask them.

Aphroditee Don't Worry Both Of You Go Soon See Ham.
Did You Expect Ned Nwoko To Invest Without Harvest Abi

Abi You Think Say na joke be marriage or regina is at nedi nwoko house To Just Show Off?

The Truth Is That Most Old Man Don't joke With kids Most Expecialy Rich Old Man. They're Always In hurry As They Always Knows That Times No Longer Dey Thier Side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Too many expired conji from Ned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by mistacoco2: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Who is teen actress? .

So what should we do if she is sick?
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by TeamWealth: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2019
OK oh

Now I'm thinking how do I make some quick dough with this news or rumor
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Her gragra too much these days.
She needs to rest

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by morikee: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Speedy recovery Mrs Nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
She don Bleep another man,,ghen ghen

That Delta juju don strike am Las las grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by densiks: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Mr Ned has impacted this child with something older than her age or maybe it could just be ordinary flu. cheesy

Social media has exposed her madness kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by lukaino(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Ned it is a goal!!
Na better sickness grin
Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by tropaz(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
She is housepitalised

Fresh pawpaw.... Money gud... Iyabo Ojo's future ambition and aspiration

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara' Is Dead / Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.