Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (52621 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by hahn(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

A broke braxton is a rich nollywood oloshos dream

They can be broke. But still live 5 star lives

Can't say same about u
undecided

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Nemesis909: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

A broke braxton is a rich nollywood oloshos dream

They can be broke. But still live 5 star lives

Can't say same about u
undecided

About who?

Hey man, your father's financial problems are his. Don't project them on the rest of the world.
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Kingrexyl(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2019
ChristineC:
Toni is broke. don't be deceived.
Lol who told u that sad
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2019
jerflakes:

Haba, where is this coming from?

From the pit of hell!
You don't need to ask.
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Nostradamus: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
obembet:
Tamar Braxton, our guys are not enough for us and u came here to pick one.. Make one oyinbo babe no come marry my future husband o
don't worry,i dey here.i no even like Oyinbo sef,anytime you're ready just tell me make I take you go see mama.
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Than God he ain't dating those useless gold diggers, Nigerian girls. cheesy
Actually Tamar Braxton is the gold digger here undecided

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by flowx(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
obembet:
Tamar Braxton, our guys are not enough for us and u came here to pick one.. Make one oyinbo babe no come marry my future husband o

See Lamentation!

You better shoot your shot now.

I'm available.

Before you know, one Oyibo babe will take me away...

And you're going to lament again.

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Omudia11: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Everyday you prove how low the average IQ of a NL male is.
iTearHerToto:
This woman Toto no go sweet. I'm not happy sad

Pukesangry
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Than God he ain't dating those useless gold diggers, Nigerian girls. cheesy
Its foreign women that are not gold diggers. After what happened to the likes of Eboue you are talking like this. Ignorance is a choice
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by BORN2RULE20(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2019
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Olodo24: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2019
If it was a Nigerian celebrity like Genevieve or Rita, u guys would have been calling them old mamas or evening newspaper
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2019
How come the Yoruba always get these Hollywood dames? First Kerry Washington, now Braxon

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by Princeofasia: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2019
where was she when she was younger?
nigeria is more like a dumping ground for used old foreign women.
when they are young, they wont even behav as if you exist. but when they have been bleeped and used and dumped , that is when they find solace in one naija guy. mtcheeeewww
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by sylve11: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This woman Toto no go sweet. I'm not happy sad

Pukesangry

toto tester spotted........... grin cool
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by wheenie(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm still looking for the traditional attire, perharps its because of the beads on her, well what about her dressing
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
She is so beautiful. Why is Logan wearing his native with sneakers? cheesy
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
That's Nike Okundaye (Nike Arts gallery owner) with her son on the right naaaaa or am I missing something here? angry

gistvicreports:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/tamar-braxton-dressed-in-traditional.html
Re: Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria by archat: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
old fuckn kago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.