Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (40440 Views)

What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by mekuxiani(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
it took them how many years to declare them s terrorist group but took them 2mins to declare IPOB

Shit Head Government
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by XTHRONE(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:
Why did FG wait this long? BTW,I keep wondering why the Shiites treatment was not meted IPOB. FG destroyed Shiites base but left IPOB's headquarters in Afara standing.

They left IPOB HQ so you can go and destroy it for them, so over to U sir, I hope u know the direction or do u need transport money?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Deepthoughts: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Bros, I respect your insight. You got it all perfectly right. What Nigeria needs is restructuring and I believe the current herdsmen crises is finally opening our eyes to this truth.
Thanks.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Henry22(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
This government is really playing into their hands, now that they have been prescribed they have gotten the power to do what ever they want. This country will go up in flames sooner than we have all thought.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by soloehis(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2019
When they want to do their dirty job they use Christian judge..I wonder what happened to Christian values
Levant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/court-declares-shiites-movement-terrorist-group/amp/

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by cardakan: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Gandollar(f): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Biritiko:

They are something
They Were Christians, They Later Became Jews, Today They Are Zazzaky followers/Shia.

Who Are They?
They are Yoruba mooslims
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Tumbulum: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
What you don’t understand is that the armed forces have been restraining from attacking these guys because they see them as civilians.
But now that they have the “terrorist” tag .
Dem go hear am from Buratai boys .
So, continue blabbing all over the place with your nonsense rants.
It shall never be well with all the terrorists and their sympathisers
you are a sunni muslim and I don't expect you to day otherwise. Let's see who gets tired because the people I see might be the next deadly sect with a little help from iran
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by tigerclaws: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Biritiko:

I didn’t know you’re broken cheesy
[/s]
trash
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Biritiko: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Tumbulum:
you are a sunni muslim and I don't expect you to day otherwise. Let's see who gets tired because the people I see might be the next deadly sect with a little help from iran
[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Henry22(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2019
This country should be divided along religious lines cos shittt is about to get worse.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by badman007(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
ebenezerdaniel:
President buhari ti ya werey

Buhari wiuld not get away with this.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Uteghe(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
newmanadrian:

Pls What's the meaning of BTW?
By the way..
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by yoged(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Boko Haram is still giving us tough time. How can Shiites be a terrorist group when you have not met their demand? Just 1 demand. They shouldn't forget they have sympathizers from other countries and supporters too. If you termed them as terrorists group, believe me they will be funded and become something else. When the likes of Al Qaeda, Al Shabbab, Taliban, Isis are looking for those to sponsor. We can't afford to have another terrorist group. We are gradually turning to Afghanistan. Believe me this time around, if this turn to another war. Everybody will go to war, including the president, governors ,senators relative. You think say you are mad abi
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by sylve11: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2019
coming soon: war part 4. cool
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeria my country. Protesting citizens are labelled terrorists while Fulani raiders are allowed to roam free with arms.

It is well.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by jcross19: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
What you don’t understand is that the armed forces have been restraining from attacking these guys because they see them as civilians.
But now that they have the “terrorist” tag .
Dem go hear am from Buratai boys .
So, continue blabbing all over the place with your nonsense rants.
It shall never be well with all the terrorists and their sympathisers
but the real terrorists are walking freely with their cows marauding lives and destroying livestock ! but nothing have been done against them! may God help us from this cow president!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by MrHeff(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Ostrogoth:

grin grin cheesy cheesy bros, una won kill person with laughter for here, kilode? Una don vex reach peak! cheesy
no mind am. He think sey na only him get sharp mouth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by ashala(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:
Why did FG wait this long? BTW,I keep wondering why the Shiites treatment was not meted to IPOB. FG destroyed Shiites base but left IPOB's headquarters in Afara standing.

You are the greatest fool I have ever read from in my life
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Enyimbamercedes: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Yet they have not kidnapped or killed anyone

Fulani herdsmen ...
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Just shut it. Don't you have elders in your house?
People like you would be the first person to rush to the social media again to begin to count how many terrorist groups you have in Nigeria just as you're doing now.

deranged baboon! Ain't got no stupid elders like your dumb father and buhari in my lineage!

And quit quoting me! Baaaaastard!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2019
Stupid move now terror will fight against terror may the biggest terror win
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by wizod(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
The north persecuting d north. Ride on
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Obim2020: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Why is it so easy for the Federal government to obtain proscription for any group but not fulani herdsmen
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by wis3(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Ostrogoth:

No, we southerners would rather accommodate your women only in the coming ISWAP vs boko haram vs Shiite vs foreign bandits vs maybe al shabaab multiple jihads that'll rock the north very soon. Since you northerners love jihads, you can expect Fulani herdsmen who we'll chase back to the north after we deamalgamate Nigeria once the jihads start. I'll advice southern men to sharpen up on their sexual quotient and their border protection skills ahead of that time!
petty.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by Ndubest123(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Uteghe:
Why did FG wait this long? BTW,I keep wondering why the Shiites treatment was not meted to IPOB. FG destroyed Shiites base but left IPOB's headquarters in Afara standing.
You are a slowpoke, a terrorist, idiot
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by luluman: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
janey1984:
It Don happen
I pray thy see what they are asking for.
I only pity innocent fellows that would be unfortunate to be caught by cross fire.
Nigeria can proudly host as headquarters to 4 of the most deadliest terrorist group in the world.
1.Book Haram
2.ISWA
3.FULANI HERDSMEN
4.IMN

ITS A GOALLL
5.Igbos
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by maisauki: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
InaNla:
Next Level terrorism fully loaded
no news could have made me much more happier than this
Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by maisauki: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
XTHRONE:

They left IPOB HQ so you can go and destroy it for them, so over to U sir, I hope u know the direction or do u need transport money?
call me when you start d fundraiser

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' by FarahAideed: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
God punish Buhari !!!! He wants to turn these people into terrorist by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.