Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? (526 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by Monogamy: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2019
How much would it cost to build 2 bdr apartments in Ogun state after land purchase? I am budgeting 3 million naira for the house projects..

I am planning of visiting Nigeria and I do not like staying with anybody or waste money at an hotel as I am planning to spend 3 months..

If the land and 3 million cash is on ground, how long would it take to complete the house.

Please help a brother

Cc: Lalasticlacla
Lawyer
Re: Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by Tammynator(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
U should add 1m to that your budget o. And note, it will be moderate finishing. And I hope the land is a dry land.
Re: Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by Monogamy: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Tammynator:
U should add 1m to that your budget o. And note, it will be moderate finishing. And I hope the land is a dry land.

Thanks for your contributions.. I think I may need to suspend the house project for now.. I have other projects to fund..

4 m will fetch me something reasonable profits within 6 months
Re: Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Monogamy:
How much would it cost to build 2 bdr apartments in Ogun state after land purchase? I am budgeting 3 million naira for the house projects..

I am planning of visiting Nigeria and I do not like staying with anybody or waste money at an hotel as I am planning to spend 3 months..

If the land and 3 million cash is on ground, how long would it take to complete the house.

Please help a brother

Lawyer

By 2bedroom apartments i guess you mean 2bedroom bungalow, depending on the design 4-5m is achievable
Contact me via WhatsApp 09037396586 for more info
Re: Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by goldcorn(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Monogamy:

Please help a brother

Lawyer
If ur ready will 3m, will help you build it call or Whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: Can I Build 2bdr With 3 Million Budgets? by Analyst01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
I'm a civil engr and have constructed for a client and 2-bed bungalow that cost approximately 3m. I have the complete working DWG and the materials/labour cost estimate.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Burglaries With Anti Rust Paint, Before We Paint White Colour, Embedded With / Roommate / Contact The Expert For Interlocking/ E _crate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.