Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) (35361 Views)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
You people should becareful of Iran bomb oo
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by edupedia: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
This is a sponsored protest by the Nigerian government. APC led government should stop wasting tax payers money

Which protest is not sponsored.Was the one in front of Nigerian embassy spontaneous?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If Iranian forces should join this Shiites people, I'm sure Buhari will flee the country

And Saudi Arabia and Isreal will fold their hands and be watching.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:
Hired clowns.
Who is killing who in Nigeria? Is it not the security forces that are shooting at protesters and civilians?

It looks like some people won't hear word. They're clowning and taking it as a joke because these guys are not armed. By the time these guys pick up arms and go underground, then more innocent lives will be wasted. Why not give peace a chance and hold dialogue with these guys when they are without weapons instead of waiting for them to do worse and then want to call them to sit and talk?

I don't even know what school of thought you guys belong to,why do you guys keeping wishing(anticipating is an understatement) the shiite movement will pick up amunitions to fight .. a snake is a snake regardless of whether its sleeping or mind its business. just disengage head thats all
we just have to give it to the govt for been proactive, as long as the snake does not have its head, it can't be a threat. apparently the shiites movement are clueless,lack direction & objectives that his becos the govt took there head even before they knew there potentials.
i strongly believe without el zaky zaky shiite will just be another fangless snake ...

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Silver9: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:

[s]Why can't these jobless people advice their masters in Nigeria to stop persecuting a minority of Nigerians of a different belief under flimsy excuses and guises? They are protesting outside the Iran embassy to promote the Zaria Massacre, shooting at Shi'ite processions, mass grave, shooting protesters and illegal detention. What a sad time for democracy in the country.

It is obvious till now Iran has not done anything to defend or arm these Shi'ite guys. And some jobless clowns and masquerades are knocking on the door of their embassy, in tit for tat, to tell them to stop sponsoring "terrorism" in Nigeria. Why not tell our own government to stop sectarian persecution, illegal detention and shooting at protesters? When Iran actively starts sponsoring these guys, you cannot do your tit for tat clowning to sponsor "terrorists" in Iran. Your clowning will stop then and the same Iran you're provoking today will be the one you will rush to for dialogue and intervention. By then it might be too late.

No one lose by talking to others and being nice for the sake of peace. Not for the sake of fear or favor. These guys as a group are not stronger than Nigeria as a country and neither is boko haram. But why not prevent the carnage they might cause by pushing them to the wall? Fighting and discord is a loss for everyone. No one gains from it.[/s]
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buhari should release the man and place him under heavy security before more lives are list.

The protests by the Shiites in Abuja is already achievement some results. They may have succeeded in embarrassing the government to the point of submission.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
We have jobless people everywhere just like we have them in Nigeria and use them for protest in Nigeria....
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
The federal govt should give Iran embassy in Nigeria vacation for interfering in our internal issues and indirectly sponsoring what will cause another religious tension in Nigeria.

Iran can not add to already demons Nigeria has on ground already. Their country is among the world axis of evil so their evil axis should remain in their country.

Buhari should release Zakzaky pooh or whatever as court directed but must be cage and must not escape from Nigeria and if he still proof stubborn or as menace to the public then the fed govt should pull the string on him and let his followers be doing yearly remembrance of him that is it.

Enough is enough of fake Islamic madness in Nigeria the real Muslim should be allow to breath and not all these pretending killers.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nicely done, this is commendable. Iran should stop meddling into our internal affairs.
Nigeria will not accept such act of disrespect from Iran next time. Nigeria can never disrespect Iran by asking Iran to send an Iranian citizen to Nigeria for medical treatment.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Protest is bad..

But we all know Iran/Shia are terrorist
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Isahalbash(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=ericsmith post=80678104]

I don't even know what school of thought you guys belong to,why do you guys keeping wishing(anticipating is an understatement) the shiite movement will pick up amunitions to fight .. a snake is a snake regardless of whether its sleeping or mind its business. just disengage head thats all
we just have to give it to the govt for been proactive, as long as the snake does not have its head, it can't be a threat. apparently the shiites movement are clueless,lack direction & objectives that his becos the govt took there head even before they knew there potentials.
i strongly believe without el zaky zaky shiite will just be another fangless snake ... [/quote
]

But wait, did boko haram start with guns?

After the yar'Adu'a govt took proactive method by killing them in masses( according to you), what's happening now?

Continue supporting injustice just because you're either a pro Buhari or anti Shi'ites,when the country exploded it will affect everyone one way or the other.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by justmi1: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Iran is the HQ of Shiite Islam in the World.
then all Shiites should relocate to Iran abi who is holding them
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Cesearleo: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
I think you are one shiites that's why you are defending them grin
Levant:
Hired clowns.
Who is killing who in Nigeria? Is it not the security forces that are shooting at protesters and civilians?

It looks like some people won't hear word. They're clowning and taking it as a joke because these guys are not armed. By the time these guys pick up arms and go underground, then more innocent lives will be wasted. Why not give peace a chance and hold dialogue with these guys when they are without weapons instead of waiting for them to do worse and then want to call them to sit and talk?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Cesearleo: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cesearleo:
I think you are one of shiites that's why you are defending them grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Lekanboii: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Alright

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thinkfree:
buhari no get sense but he was able to get votes More than the population of your entire bloodlines
It is loading, las las Buhari go get sense
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Levant: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cesearleo:
I think you are one shiites that's why you are defending them grin

I do not support oppression and persecution. Today it is the IMN. Yesterday it was IPOB. Tomorrow it can be anyone.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Levant: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
ericsmith:

i strongly believe without el zaky zaky shiite will just be another fangless snake ...

This man has been preaching for over three decades. He did not take up arms.

Shi'ites and Shia Islam did not start with Zakzaky. There are other Shi'ite groups in the north. The government even used one of them to campaign for Buhari on NTA. I watched the show. Buhari has a problem with Zakzaky and his IMN organization. For what reason, only God knows.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
justmi1:
then all Shiites should relocate to Iran abi who is holding them

Do you enjoy deceiving urself.

It is the duty of Iran to protect all Shiites World wide, same way Saudi Arabia dies same for Sunnis World wide.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Isahalbash post=80678661][/quote]

@these point i must say if you don't have an indepth knowledge about ISWA stay away from the comment option ...
Just like shiites the boko haram insurgence start from an ISWA movement, they all start nonviolent and there major goal from inception was just to purify islam in northern states" the govt bought the bullshit n gave them an enabling environment so much they linked with iraq & the levant ... the greatest mistake we made with boko haram was the leader/head was disengage when the group already had a goal ,they've discovered there potentials before mohammed yusuf was killed 2009.
To eliniate terrorism, the govt must be able to identify tendencies ahead & take pro active ...disengage the founder as early as possible.
same way BH alligned with iraq the shiites are also linking with iran and you think that is not enough reason to take all measures to curb such movement
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Isahalbash post=80678661][/quote]

@these point i must say if you don't have an indepth knowledge about ISWA stay away from the comment option ...
Just like shiites the boko haram insurgence start from an ISWA movement, they all start nonviolent and there major goal from inception was just to purify islam in northern states" the govt bought the bullshit n gave them an enabling environment so much they linked with iraq & the levant ... the greatest mistake we made with boko haram was the leader/head was disengage when the group already had a goal ,they've discovered there potentials before mohammed yusuf was killed 2009.
To annihiliate terrorism, the govt must be able to identify tendencies ahead & take pro active measures i.e disengage the founder as early as possible.
same way BH alligned with iraq the shiites are also linking with iran and you think that is not enough reason for the govt to take all measures to curb such movement.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by ediko5(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
Enemies fighting each other grin grin grin

I think it is biblical, right? wink

Yes it may be Biblical. But when the war starts, stray bullets doesn't recognize Christians nor will they select only Sunnis or native doctors houses properties to burn. The channel TV reporter who died was a Christian I believe.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by AgreatMan: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
WaywardSon:
oga it's not just about exchange rates.
Sanctions have hurt their economy but with time those sanctions will become numb and they will start to grow, these guys have qualities Nigeria can only dream of

They are highly patriotic so no civil unrest

They have a strong local economy that's becoming more and more self reliant

Their military is top notch, they can defend themselves and if its Nigeria they can blow it off the map

They are one of the only countries who have a majority Shi'ite population, in fact they are the Shiite capital of the world, Shiites are prosecuted by Sunnis every time so they also try to intervene when their religious brothers are in distress

I was respecting this country before I later realized that their "war" with the West has already brought the country to it's knees n no shot has been fired yet.

U can't keep claiming "strong head" when your people starve while spending $13B on military research yearly just so u can build a gun with enough range to drop an American drone. It's madness.

Those people are hungry, what you see on TV are paid supporters extracted from nearbye Iranian villages to the city on free transportation n food. Much like what Yaya Bello will do when his campaign starts.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by omobaba1759: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
You mean paid APC Morons living in the UK
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Levant:

This man has been preaching for over three decades. He did not take up arms.

Shi'ites and Shia Islam did not start with Zakzaky. There are other Shi'ite groups in the north. The government even used one of them to campaign for Buhari on NTA. I watched the show. Buhari has a problem with Zakzaky and his IMN organization. For what reason, only God knows.

you cannt be these much informed & form ignorant @ some things, what problem could buhari av with zakyzaky asides the fact that ,zakyzaky movement remains the only movement among other shiites in the north to barricade the nigeria army .. an attack on the army is synonymous to declaring war on nigeria.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Biko OP when did Iran become an Asian country angry undecided
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Isahalbash(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
ericsmith:

To annihiliate terrorism, the govt must be able to identify tendencies ahead & take pro active measures i.e disengage the founder as early as possible.
same way BH alligned with iraq the shiites are also linking with iran and you think that is not enough reason for the govt to take all measures to curb such movement.

You can't tell me about boko haram, tell that to others. Boko haram are sunnis not Shi'ites.

Since 2015 that the govt have been killing the did it stop them from protesting?

You keeping supporting nonsense just because you don't like them or you're a pro buhari.

Let reverse to 2015. If killing them on the street because they blocked the army chief of staff is justifiable what about the overnight massacred of innocent children,old men and women in gyallesu; was it also justifiable just because you don't like them?

Back to boko haram: When their leader Mohammed yusuf was killed, they have no any strong foundation. The killing of their leader made them become more brave and deadly because the one who programmed their brains is no more- and it took boko haram only 2years to comeback in full force. If the Shi'ites want take weapon and go violence, the could have done so between for 4years.

The govt should not release their leader (despite court granting him freedom), until he dies there; then you can come back her3 and start preaching for peace.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
ediko5:

Yes it may be Biblical. But when the war starts, stray bullets doesn't recognize Christians nor will they select only Sunnis or native doctors houses properties to burn. The channel TV reporter who died was a Christian I believe.

You are scared of ordinary bullet grin
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by magzey: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
This is a sponsored protest by the Nigerian government. APC led government should stop wasting tax payers money
You think those guys are poor like you.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by TheSilicon(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
They are not too many,at least they will not be owed. APC will pay them ASAP
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Isahalbash:

You can't tell me about boko haram, tell that to others. Boko haram are sunnis not Shi'ites.

Since 2015 that the govt have been killing the did it stop them from protesting?

You keeping supporting nonsense just because you don't like them or you're a pro buhari.

Let reverse to 2015. If killing them on the street because they blocked the army chief of staff is justifiable what about the overnight massacred of innocent children,old men and women in gyallesu; was it also justifiable just because you don't like them?

Back to boko haram: When their leader Mohammed yusuf was killed, they have no any strong foundation. The killing of their leader made them become more brave and deadly because the one who programmed their brains is no more- and it took boko haram only 2years to comeback in full force. If the Shi'ites want take weapon and go violence, the could have done so between for 4years.

The govt should not release their leader (despite court granting him freedom), until he dies there; then you can come back her3 and start preaching for peace.

I don't know why you thing making these whose issue all about hatred from buhari & others who believes the govt pro activeness is a good call.
You cannt emote me, i expected you to state or list justifiable reasons why shiites barricaded the army then becos that was the genesis of there so called persecution. what kind of a group or movement challenges the army of a nation if not prospective terrorist.
shiites cannt take up ammunition not becos they dont want to but shiites know they are on the watchlist ahead of time, picking up arms now is like taking the govt bait .... i think nigeria govt as learn a lot from BH, n won't repeat such mistakes.
There are other shiite group in the north,they were even used to campaign for buhari that should tell you its not about shiite its about el zakyzaky which the govt percieve to be a venom ... even a snake can be a pet without its fangs
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) by Odisweet(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
mmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.