Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? (1353 Views)

Postrate Cancer: What A Doctor Told Me / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Should I Euthanize My Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2019
My Dad has been ill for 3weeks prior to our presentation at the hospital.
He was diagnosed of Hormonal problem which I don't need to be specific here.
The Doctor called me to inform us that My Dad's Life is in God's hands.

My people got worried
Some started crying
Others started praying and speaking in different tongues.

What exactly does this mean?

Could it be
1: the doctor don't know his job or ran out of ideas?
2: That anything in God's hands is not guaranteed
3: God should not be trusted
4: was my Dad's life prior to this sickness not in God's hands?

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Ziel20: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
He means medically they can't do anything. That its only God that can heal ur dad now.

Speaking from experience. Pray for a miracle. And i pray for that too.

sad

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2019
It means that It is Finished lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2019
sinaj:
It means that It is Finished lipsrsealed

Hmmm
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Bilabong(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2019
It means the doctor is a christian... Maybe not born again. If he was a Muslim he could have said ur dads life is in the hand of Allah...
O M G... Am so brilliant. Gimme chill beer Not easy to come up with this school of thought.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Homeboiy: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2019
grin

It's means a living dead

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Lamasta(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
It means You need to start putting your dad in prayers cos only miracle can save him according to the doctor

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by oxypress: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
It means his knowledge is not enough to solve the problems. More ideas are needed.
Most difficult to solve medical problems need an input of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot).

When blood flow to an organ is not enough the organ will fail. Before you surrender completely find out what hbot can do for you. HBOT will improve blood supply and highly needed oxygen to the dysfunctional organ. HBOT can positively change the clinical picture of a disease.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by dochenaj: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2019
It is a sly way of saying he has a bad prognosis and chances of survival is a miracle. And that is based on the working diagnosis of the doctor.

Now I've been trying to figure out a hormonal problem that is terminal, and has been coming short.
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Kaetoh: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alzirida:

My people got worried
Some started crying

Could it be
please how is your dad doing?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by SendAbroad: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alzirida:

My people got worried
Some started crying

Could it be

That means the doctor is a quack doctor and his knowledge is limited....No Oyinbo doctor will tell you such.

Get your dad to another more professional hospital away from that quack doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Bilabong:
It means the doctor is a christian... Maybe not born again.
If he was a Muslim he could have said ur dads life is in the hand of Allah...

O M G...
Am so brilliant. Gimme chill beer
Not easy to come up with this school of thought.

Impressive
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
grin

It's means a living dead

So God's hands not a safe place?
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Lamasta:
It means You need to start putting your dad in prayers cos only miracle can save him according to the doctor

Meaning God's hands is something to be worried about?
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Kaetoh:
please how is your dad doing?

He passed away over the weekend
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2019
oxypress:
It means his knowledge is not enough to solve the problems. More ideas are needed.
Most difficult to solve medical problems need an input of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot).

When blood flow to an organ is not enough the organ will fail. Before you surrender completely find out what hbot can do for you. HBOT will improve blood supply and highly needed oxygen to the dysfunctional organ. HBOT can positively change the clinical picture of a disease.

Thanks sweetheart.
I appreciate
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Alzirida(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2019
SendAbroad:

That means the doctor is a quack doctor and his knowledge is limited....No Oyinbo doctor will tell you such.

Get your dad to another more professional hospital away from that quack doctor.

My thought exactly.
Doctors should work with prognosis.
If the prognosis is good, they will tell u
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Lamasta(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Alzirida:

Meaning God's hands is something to be worried about?
Alzirida its not God's hand that needs to be worried about

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Kaetoh: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Alzirida:

sorry my dear.. Please take heart.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by onyeogalu1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Alzirida:

Take heart. My condolences to your family

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Alzirida:

Take heart dear

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by oluplus(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Alzirida:

Accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by johnkey: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Alzirida:

Condolences baby girl
Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Healthyway15: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Alzirida:

My condolences to your family... Take heart and be strong!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Told Me "The Life of My Dad Is In God's Hands. What Does That Mean? by Uba4oxide: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
So sorry for your loss

(1) (Reply)

Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being / Reverse All The Side Effects Of Smoking With Live Pure Cleanse / Nigeria’s Doctors Are Striking. Here’s Why And What This Means For COVID-19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.